It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender attacks man with axe after bad Tinder date

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Howdy ATS...

Well, I know that a lot of people in this community regularly check Drudge, so I figured that this would have been posted quite some time ago given that this story has been on the site all day, but I don't see it posted as yet (I did search) so I figured I'd go ahead and do so in order to both inform as well as elicit a bit of discussion.

So I won't get too into the story but rather just link it, but apparently this crazed transperson (I don't know what is the proper term any longer) walked into a convenience store in, I believe, Australia and began attacking the customers. Though she attacked more than one, the one poor fellow that she really laid into had his face split wide open. What did she/he, whatever, get for this heinous crime...4 years. That's pretty amazing. I wonder if it is directly related to the fact that the attacker is a transgender that the sentence was so light.

Anyway, I submit it for your consideration and discussion.

Peace...
TEP

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
Howdy ATS...

Well, I know that a lot of people in this community regularly check Drudge, so I figured that this would have been posted quite some time ago given that this story has been on the site all day, but I don't see it posted as yet (I did search) so I figured I'd go ahead and do so in order to both inform as well as elicit a bit of discussion.

So I won't get too into the story but rather just link it, but apparently this crazed transperson (I don't know what is the proper term any longer) walked into a convenience store in, I believe, Australia and began attacking the customers. Though she attacked more than one, the one poor fellow that she really laid into had his face split wide open. What did she/he, whatever, get for this heinous crime...4 years. That's pretty amazing. I wonder if it is directly related to the fact that the attacker is a transgender that the sentence was so light.

Anyway, I submit it for your consideration and discussion.

Peace...
TEP

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Someone, may be in need of shock therapy!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'll just add this to the ever increasing list of reasons not to use Tinder.

Of course it's not so much a list as it is a series of filing cabinets.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
4 years?
Your criminal injustice system is part of the problem.
No way that is appropriate punishment for that kind of random vicious attack.
He/she/it has obvious mental issues.
What the hell will change in 4 years?
Maybe the lives of a few female inmates that get attacked.
Horrible, it's this kind of thing that leads to vigilanteeism.
If the government won't protect people they have no choice.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ban the axes
trees will be happy
and the chainsaws...
edit on 25-1-2019 by bob77 because: and me

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Who hasn't attacked someone with an axe, after a bad date!?

I mean really!

edit on 25-1-2019 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Who hasn't attacked someone with an axe, after a bad date!?

I mean really!

Good point! If I had a nickle for everytime I've attacked someone with an axe after a bad date. I guess that this was a case of the pot calling the kettle black...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Transhumans running around with axes might become the new killer clown youtube thingie.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Oh my goodness, all that dude wanted was some pie. It seemed like he was making some nice conversation and then WHAM!

crazy

link   
Holy #....that was pretty brutal. Though gotta say, someone comes up to me holding ad axe like that. I'm not taking my eyes off them for a second and i'm staying the # outta swinging range.

And just...this...

Her legal team claimed the operation had left her in immense pain and fuelled her desire to kill strangers.

edit on 25/1/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

link   

WOW, she/he should have received at least 20 years for that attack. It was definitely planned and the attack with an axe was brutal and must have left a life long scar on the face of that man! He probably has a disfiguring facial scar that will remind him of this incident and affect him socially for the rest of his life!

I just recently watched a video on YouTube showing a transsexual making a scene in a store and yelling at the store clerk for addressing him as a sir. "She" had long hair, but still looked and sounded like a man. Is that the store clerk's fault for miss-addressing her changed gender? Seeing the guy in the video, I would have probably addressed him the same way! There are guys that have long hair too!

edit on 25-1-2019 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hmmm, maybe this is why the court let the transgender ban stand for a while.

Maybe they could be berserker units, but could you mix them in with regular troops and hope they wouldn't be as dangerous to your own as to the enemy? Yikes!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So much Axe, so little time.. ? The guy needs help.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

ban the axes

It's ASSAULT AXE's.

Ban 'em!!!!

It's for the children!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Holy crap!!!

That was super violent man!
I will say that he was dumb to stay in the area of a person with an axe and knife in the pocket.
But jesus man that was crazy.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Did you see the handle on that thang? SCARY! The only reason someone would get a handle like that is for killing other people.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So is this toxic masculinity, toxic feminism, or toxic transgenderism?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Toxic Transhumanism.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yes.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: neo96

Did you see the handle on that thang? SCARY! The only reason someone would get a handle like that is for killing other people.

Yeah, no.

It's for chopping trees.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join