It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And just like that Trump caves.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
We don’t negotiate with terrorists period. a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Whatever you say, there, Bowe Bergdahl.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Tears taste better when they are fresh and have had their flow renewed now and then.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

The fact that you don't actually read sh!t before you post leads me to think that you are either a drug abuser or a bot and since bots are not this triggered I'd say its time for rehab for you.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Shouldn't the thread title have been "And just like that a Liberal gloats." Everything seems to be about who gets their way now... people or country be damned!

edit on 1/25/2019 by pyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Also what a waist of a OP, what I mean is that this thread should be about the end of the shutdown but not its going to be about the OPs dig at Trump supporters. Which is frustrating because it makes this a automatically hostile debate so other than to say am glad its over I really can't be bothered with another he said she said debate while desperately trying to have a semi-civil debate.

You know you F# up when OtherSideOfTheCoin says your OP is a waste.

Also, the collective orgasm from some of the members for this apparent "cave in" is so sad, that I feel like a sadistic for even finding it remotely entertaining.

That's a mental picture i could have done without.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: iplay1up2

All of that huffing and puffing for over a month, all for him to just give in. He should have just never used jobs as leverage, to begin with! Bad business!

agree

he tried his rich boy strong arm screw your construction crew tactic to try and bully the opposition.

didnt work out so well

another fail for the drumpf
Seriously, you love being ignorant and uniformed?

How is it that you come to this conclusions? Lmfao, seriously, you're suffering from brain rot if you think this is done 😂

Key words here,

*Temporary

*National Emergency

Key items,

*Shown he is able to negotiate and present the maximum amount of options before going nuclear.

*Fed workers are paid, plus back pay

*Optics; the dems have been partying and now that a THREE(3) WEEK temp deal is in place, we'll see who'll ball.

You literally don't know what you're talking about, I get it, "Reeeee!!! Orange man bad!!!!" But in this case, you, the OP and others of your ilk are looking pretty foolish right now 😌 over a temp deal and calling it wins.

Your tears are delicious, but come on bro, you're too easy.

It's like claiming a victory and rushing the field when the other team calls a timeout. Let em learn.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

OMG.....you made me spit my drink.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

America , Love it or Leave it . Very Simple Logic for Leftists in this Country . The Bitching and Moaning is Getting Really Old Now . The Tip of the Spear is Almost Ready to Enter the Flesh , BEWARE .............

(((+)))

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

BTW, every time you spell his surname tRump, all I see is a T-bone or rump steak, usually both, with pepper sauce and chips.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What a bad day for Trump

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The fact that you don't actually read sh!t before you post leads me to think that you are either a drug abuser or a bot and since bots are not this triggered I'd say its time for rehab for you.

Rehabs for quitters.....

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

No wall funding for you mr. tRump. Congratulations to Chuck and Nancy for getting the man baby to finally wake up and smell the votes. Then again, maybe the the mueller should get the credit. He needed to get stone out of the headlines quick and what better way than to cave on the wall.

Don’t worry mr. tRump the deplorables will forgive you no matter what you do. Your base of dead Enders will never waiver in their support.

www.msnbc.com...

How does this thread, in any way, invoke any kind of intelligent debate or conversation? How does it deny ignorance? How does it repair the great divide this country has that’s tearing us apart?

How? Seriously, it’s like a freshman in high school wrote this after missing out on the last piece of pizza in the school lunch line.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

America , Love it or Leave it . Very Simple Logic for Leftists in this Country . The Bitching and Moaning is Getting Really Old Now . The Tip of the Spear is Almost Ready to Enter the Flesh , BEWARE .............

(((+)))

Make America great again implies your side hate America.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

(((+)))

No, we have to move it back to where it belongs!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Yep the Democrats win until Feb 15th, then right back to the place we were just at unless the Dems finally allow funding for the wall.

But the Democrats will never allow funding for Trump's wall, no matter what... Even a complete moron must realize this fact.

Surprised you would admit that. Basically agreeing that the democrats, who favored a wall less than 5 years ago, are only saying no because Trump wants it and it would make the country safer, therefore looking good for him.

I'm not really agreeing to anything, just stating facts.

Donald's campaign promise to build a wall that Mexico would pay for, was a stupid proposition in the first place... But making unrealistic campaign promises to win an election, isn't exactly uncommon amongst politicians.

Most politicians though, have the intelligence to just let their unrealistic campaign promises quietly die on the vine... Not Trump though, he has to have a massive temper tantrum and bring attention to his failures... Like a spoilt little baby, holding his breath till he turns blue, because he can't get what he wants.

That's all this shutdown was about... Donald having a lil temper tantrum because he wasn't winning. It never had anything to do with the security of the American population.

edit on 25-1-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Did you even read or listen to what Trump said? Seriously do your own research and actually read the article instead of msnbc headlines and opinions.

Wtf people
edit on 25-1-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Anyone who thinks Trump actually cares about a wall, hasn’t been paying attention.
Show us what you've been paying attention to.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

OMG.....you made me spit my drink.

LOL

This guy calls us terrorists and says they don't negotiate with terrorists so we won't get even a dollar. Meanwhile, he forgets that it was just four and a half years ago when obama traded 5 Taliban terrorists for one US traitor after negotiating the swap. No way this kid is all the way here mentally.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Yep the Democrats win until Feb 15th, then right back to the place we were just at unless the Dems finally allow funding for the wall.

LOL it shows the Democrats desperation to find anything positive, it's more of a pyrrhic victory as the democrats true colors have been shown once again and bad orange man likely gets his wall in 3 weeks anyway.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

(((+)))

No , it has Always been Great since it's Inception . The People that seem to want to Deny this are Ignorant Fools .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join