It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And just like that Trump caves.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Flights across Northeast delayed due to air traffic control staff shortages

Airports across the Northeast experienced major delays Friday morning as air traffic control grappled with a staff shortage amid the continuing government shutdown, the Federal Aviation Administration said. Later Friday, President Donald Trump announced a short-term deal to reopen the government, but not before causing chaos at many of the nation's airports.

www.nbcnews.com...

Above may be one reason Trump caved. His lunatic followers like Anne Coulter, don't understand the dangerous chaos the shutdown was causing.

A catastrophe was just waiting to happen

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lol. He’s the one that said he was prepared to go the distance, remember that? Oh that’s right. This needs repeating often. Republicans lie, they lie all the time, it’s what they do. a reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
No wall funding for you mr. tRump. Congratulations to Chuck and Nancy for getting the man baby to finally wake up and smell the votes. Then again, maybe the the mueller should get the credit. He needed to get stone out of the headlines quick and what better way than to cave on the wall.

Don’t worry mr. tRump the deplorables will forgive you no matter what you do. Your base of dead Enders will never waiver in their support.

www.msnbc.com...

Oh we'll get the wall...Trump just needed to show you guys how little your Dem reps actually care about you...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Cool

Any comments on the fact that you claimed trumo is terrible holding the country hostage and the Dems shouldn’t negotiate with him because that makes him a terrorist

When you took the exact opposite stance under the obama shutdown and blamed congress for not negotiating with him?

Or are you just hoping we will all ignore that hypocrisy?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Trump saying he wouldn’t cave was a worthless statement. This guy lies and exaggerates all the time and makes such statements he goes against all the time.

His word or promises, statements of what he will do or won't do are
worthless.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Another president fired all of the Air Traffic Controllers once and no one died...next.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You got that all wrong.

The fact is it was Obama who wouldn't negotiate.

The whole post is wrong.

Since in this case, all I did was point out the Dems were in the right NOT to negotiate when Trump was holding peoples lives as a hostage.

What's to prevent him from doing it again and again?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

And you can refer to this.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
Sounds pretty damn promising to me.
edit on 25-1-2019 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Idiot Leftists (the OP and his goons) are running amok in this thread.
The wall WILL be built, with or without their King (Schumer) and Queen’s (Pelosi) permission.
Anti-American assholes.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

He didn't have to. He had a House leader that said pass it to see whats in it.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Haha. So much smug stupidity.

Haha.

Stay tuned.

link   
Haha. So much smug stupidity.

Haha.

Stay tuned.

link   
Yep, they are noticing.

Trumps wall=Trumps vodka, Trump Steaks, Trump University etc.

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

link   
Yep, they are noticing.

Trumps wall=Trumps vodka, Trump Steaks, Trump University etc.

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

link   
First of all, I am grateful and happy no one was hurt but the fact is it was a dangerous situation. Not for me, I don’t fly. So my concern is about others.

In that case, air traffic was extremely affected but…

Some 3,000 supervisors joined 2,000 nonstriking controllers and 900 military controllers in manning airport towers. Before long, about 80 percent of flights were operating normally. Air freight remained virtually unaffected.

www.politico.com...

link   
Laggy boys

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Laggy boys

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
#Trump2020 Sounds good to me.

Question for Americans.. If Trump doesn't reopen Govt due to Pelosi and her cheer leader Chuck, what does that mean? Trump could stall the election indefinitely? Will the book written in the early 1900's 'The Last President' become a reality? I find it all very interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I think you're lagging.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Now If I were the speaker Id give Trump his 5 billion for a wall, a fence anything he wants.

But the fact of the matter is it’s not up to Pelosi since she’s just one vote. It’s about the whole Democratic caucus voting for it. Maybe she could influence them but technically it’s not her alone.

The question still stands why didn’t Trump get it to pass when he had two houses of Congress?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join