It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And just like that Trump caves.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

He did the right thing however - he basically threw a tantrum because of his wall, and stopping the inane pointless shutdown made sense. I think border security and immigration is an important topic. I don't think for a moment it's a national emergency, imminent peril type of situation - and it's sad he convinced so many of his followers that it is.

Priceless. Trump was wrong for asking for something you believe in. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: ManyMasks

You're right, I should go check that Q thread to see how many steps ahead this actually puts Trump in his 6d chess match against the universe.

I doubt the trump can even play ordinary chess... never mind complex "6d chess"
Checkers is his thing until he loses ... then he throws the board up in the air and storms off home.

Bawaaaa

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He did the right thing however - he basically threw a tantrum because of his wall, and stopping the inane pointless shutdown made sense. I think border security and immigration is an important topic. I don't think for a moment it's a national emergency, imminent peril type of situation - and it's sad he convinced so many of his followers that it is.

Priceless. Trump was wrong for asking for something you believe in. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I think you're misunderstanding him. He's saying that he believes in border security as it relates to immigration, but doesn't believe its a national emergency.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I'm not sure I get your meaning.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: network dude

No I think you're misunderstanding him. He's saying that he believes in border security as it relates to immigration, but doesn't believe its a national emergency.

And how many more millions do we allow in illegally before its considered a emergency? I mean since 20 million is such a laughably low amount.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Ok, and what was your conclusion?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Why do you have so much discontent for your President?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Yeah right. Isn’t it way past time to put the fairy tale of tRump being some sort of master negotiator to bed? a reply to: Wardaddy454

Democrats have no intention of negotiating, they cant let him get the wall built. Even though they were for a more expensive version during the Obama years. Not only will solidify his base, democrats know it will likely work, if they didnt they would give him funding and let it fail. Its nothing but a political stunt as the democrats swore from day one to oppose/resist Trump.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Why do you have so much discontent for your President?

Lol He's not my president... He's just a dangerous moron that concerns me as his actions
can and do have global consequences.

He's ( to put it plainly), a fraud and a liar.
Zero class and integrity
edit on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:44:28 -0600445America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

hm ok. I just dont see it the same way that you do. Atleast he's not a wimp like what we've got here. We need someone with balls. And from what I've observed in your country, you've finally got some running it.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

All the Trumpeteers talking about unindicted (as of today) co-conspiter No 1 really should study the Supreme Court case of Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer, 343 U.S. 579 (1952). For those lucky people who didn't have to suffer through law school, it severely limited the Executive Branch's powers to act after declaring an emergency. President Truman, during the Korean War and in the face of a threatened strike at Youngstown Steel, declared a national emergency and ordered his Commerce Secretary to take over the company so that critical war supplies would continue production. The Court held that while the President could declare an emergency, that declaration gave him no powers to act except in those cases expressly or implicitly authorized by the Constitution or an act of Congress.

Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer :: 343 U.S. 579 (1952 .)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

You may want to re-evaluate your stance on your President. I just find it really strange that you nay sayers use such nasty lingo to describe the President, and so openly, especially in light of how much he's accomplished. Maybe you guys are a little too spoiled over there. ;-]

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

I'm very right wing uk (right wing).. however i cant help noticing trumps
lies and bragging, basically false hoods that also sound like falsehoods...

I just see him as an incompetent, trying to be something he's not.

Thats the politest version i can come up with.

ps I am in no way left or liberal.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Which lies, if you please, did he tell?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I was definitely expecting a post this stupid.

Trump: We never proposed a concrete wall from sea to shining sea

Apparently, you have been arguing in these forums for something that was, apparently, never proposed in the first place.

How silly you must feel.

Trump has caved, there probably won't be a wall like everyone expected he meant.

edit on 25/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You really believe that Trump caved to Pelosi? Surely you can not be that naive.

Do you realize how many very important people have a lot of money tied up in the Super bowl? .... Let alone the city of Atlanta..... Air Traffic Controllers .... staying home.....that is not an option. Flights delayed or cancelled... no no no that aint gonna happen....... There are some very important people expecting to make staggering amounts of money...... and they need about 3 weeks to get everything shipped to Atlanta.... people... luggage... equipment......not to mention a buttload of fans from all over the world who paid high dollar for hotels and rental cars....

Trump caved... but it certainly was not to Pelosi..... and as soon as all those important people... load up all their toys and fly back to their mansions......... the shutdown comes right back and those employees go right back to living without a paycheck.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There are, in fact, natural barriers in place along the US Mexico border.

I don't expect you to have actually gone through the DHS proposal.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I just flew out of Nashville a few days ago and i think it took me less than 10min to get through the checkpoint. I do know a TSA agent though and he was struggling pretty hard with no income but having to still go to work and spend money to do so. Also know an ATC and he didn't seem to really be having such a hard time...come to find out the ATCs get paid pretty damn well compared to the crumbs the TSA guys get.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Which lies, if you please, did he tell?

Jan. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)

Here is a massive list of bonafide lies :
[www.nytimes.com...
edit on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 18:08:00 -0600086America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No, it’s just not the crises they want to make it out to be. They should have been on this 20 years ago when the flood gates opened. Anow they want to close the barn door after the horses escaped. They blindly follow trum. It’s really weird. However there is a bright spot. These caravans that have them worked into a lather have at least calmed the marauding Muslims youths are coming to rape our women threads, so there is that. a reply to: UKTruth

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join