It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert,Assault Weapon Registration/Confiscation!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Assault Masons.

Not to be confused with assault masons.

Watch it, funny man, before Network and I turn on the assault RFID chip attached to your noggin.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

In Hellinois, it's illegal to hunt with more than three rounds in any firearm.

That said, the second amendment isn't about hunting.

On topic, they will be hard pressed to confiscate firearms when there's no registry of said "assault rifles". How will they know what house's need searched?

I for one, will never register any of my firearms. Registration leads to two things, taxation and/or confiscation. No thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Don't forget about new 4 in 1 Tide pods with the extra scent (assault) power of febreeze.

On Halloween I gave the 3 in 1 to one kid and 4 in 1 to another, let me be the first to say, one is more devastating than the other.

How are these in place of ice when I make a cocktail?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JinMI
Assault Masons.

Not to be confused with assault masons.

Watch it, funny man, before Network and I turn on the assault RFID chip attached to your noggin.

You'll have to get in line. AKA, a queue.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Don't forget about new 4 in 1 Tide pods with the extra scent (assault) power of febreeze.

On Halloween I gave the 3 in 1 to one kid and 4 in 1 to another, let me be the first to say, one is more devastating than the other.

How are these in place of ice when I make a cocktail?

I knew it.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

In Hellinois, it's illegal to hunt with more than three rounds in any firearm.

That said, the second amendment isn't about hunting.

On topic, they will be hard pressed to confiscate firearms when there's no registry of said "assault rifles". How will they know what house's need searched?

I for one, will never register any of my firearms. Registration leads to two things, taxation and/or confiscation. No thanks!

I suppose if one does register their firearm then gets arrested for breaking certain laws or has some sort of mental breakdown where authorities have to be called in the help, then they may have a good reason to confiscate said firearm.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

edit on 25-1-2019 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Hope no criminals try to break I to your home. The cops are never there before or during , only the aftermath. No on is taking any if my guns until my corpse lays there for the. To pry em loose.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Long overdue. a reply to: mamabeth

Careful...those inanimate objects known as guns (or in snowflake language, gunz) are going to come magically to life, invade your dreams, and attack you in your sleep with their built in A.I. ...oh, wait.

How does it feel to be a kneeling subject?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It seems about time to rename the Great State of Illinois the Subserviant State of East Kalifornistahn.

Condolences to those patriot Illinois citizens who have had yet another “inalienable” right ripped from them.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

a registry is obsolete. There are records of all legally purchased salt rifles with the federally licensed firearms dealers.

And more to the point, most of y'all use debit/credit cards to buy ammo, renew concealed carry licenses, range memberships, etc & etc. It's standard cop procedure to go over a criminal's transaction history and emails for this kind of data. Most of the time, LEAs don't even need a warrant.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeah and the US also has a lesser chance of losing freedoms like speech and religion than any other western nation lol.

Jaden

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

I've bought two rifles from a store. All the rest have been person to person sales. We have to exchange FOID card information and male a receipt for said firearm and keep that information for seven years. After the seven year span, you're not leagaly required to keep that info.

And the vast majority pays cash for any firearm or ammo purchases.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I should have read about the Bill first. It's about confiscation from persons deemed dangerous by a judge and the people around the said dangerous person that have to deal with the threat of violence at the hands of those persons deemed dangerous.

Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner (R) signed a so-called “red flag” measure into law on Monday, which allows firearms to be temporarily confiscated from people who a judge determines are dangerous.

“It took some tragedies to finally open up people’s eyes to realize that when red flags are there, families see them first,” Willis said. “People close to the shooters often see those red flags and are powerless to do anything.” HB 2354 ended up passing by wide margins in both the state House and Senate. Rauner also signed SB 3256 into law on Monday, enacting a 72-hour waiting period for all guns sales. State law had previously applied a 72-hour waiting period for handgun sales, but only a 24-hour waiting period for long guns, including semi-automatic military-style rifles, like the AR-15.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

That was the last Bill, I think OP is referring to this newly proposed Bill, and it specifies what an assault weapon and it's accessories are in detail.

www.ilga.gov...

edit on 01CST12America/Chicago000121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Alert,Assault Weapon Registration/Confiscation!

Beat gun nazis at their own little game.

Undocumented firearms.

And if they have a problem with it.

THEY'RE RACIST!
edit on 25-1-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Pretty sure last year I heard the Media talk about an "Assault Revolver". Not quite sure what an Assault Revolver is personally.

Turns out you can have an Assault anything. Assault Shotgun, Assault Revolver, Assault Musket, Assault Flintlock...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
But the woman in the first video mentioned that if you are going to register a semi-automatic the police can look at your social media to see if you are sane. Then later on she says using a bullhorn and shouting at people is ok for liberals to do so it is ok for us to do too. Seems kind of strange, cause those liberals that are doing that are also protesting gun ownership, they don't care if social media is observed, they don't own those guns.

So, don't go making a video like that woman did, she will probably be denied her right to own a semi-automatic gun if they see that video. She is no threat, but by her insinuating disruption of society, she could be targetted not to own a gun in that class. Kind of sucks, pass laws then build in something so the law does not apply to you since you don't need to be checked out by the police because you don't qualify.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: soundguy
Long overdue. a reply to: mamabeth

is it just "assault" weapons you want banned, or ALL weapons? I am genuinely curious.

It's cool, I didn't think you have the testicular fortitude nor mental capacity to answer.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

My sons came up with the concept of "assault sidewalk."

It's when your neighbor doesn't shovel its snow, and you fall and break your seat, allowing you to sue it for not having secured its "assault sidewalk."

[they also use "it" as a degrading pronoun for all genders. That way your not pigeonholing someone as male, female, or even necessarily sentient...]

It grew out of the fact that I carry a "tactical pen" when I am going to an area/event where concealed firearms are forbidden. Mine is machined steel, a bolt action that serves as a glass-breaker when retracted, and as a stabbing implement when deployed. The boys point out that the human mind is the ultimate weapon; everything else is a tool used to work your will on the world. So, tactical stapler, tactical wastepaper basket, tactical fencepost, tactical pocket sand.

If it isn't improvised, but instead is pre-meditated, that makes it an assault stapler, assault sidewalk, etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Patriot Nurse

That is all I need to hear, have been watching her on YouTube for a while now and she is not one to stoke the flames so to speak

If she is warning of unconstitutional confiscations or any such action then it should be taken seriously

Nothing but respect for Patriot Nurse, a bold conservative voice

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join