It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Robert Muller still taken seriously?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Well, that is some unmitigated, weapons grade lying you have going on there.

There have been NO braking forces applied to the war machine, by Trump or anyone in his administration. If anything, his insistence on combative rhetoric on the world stage, has ensured the continuation of the grinding forward of the war machine, rather than ceased it or even slowed it in the slightest.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a guilty plea is a conviction Mike Flynn plead guilty. Papadopoulos and Manafort have been convicted and sentenced to jail time. Michael Cohen has been convicted. He's going to jail.
What world do you live in?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I live in Australia, the other side of the world. I don't get every little update that goes on. I know Flynn has not been sentenced yet, he plead guilty pretty much straight away. Been like a year now? Papadopoulos sounded like an idiot, don't know too much about Manafort. What did Cohen get convicted of?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Maybe it is just some weapon grade disinfo?

From my perspective, Trump did try to pull out of Syria until Turkey wanted to tame the Kurds, so things are back in the slow lane again there.

Trump does not seam concerned about Ukraine, things have been left to stew amongst themselves. It was one place heating up prior to the last election.

Trump has been negotiating with North Korea. One place that is way too easy to kick start a war if you want.

What specific actions has Trump made to consider him a warmonger?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Here's a list of those indicted by Bob Mueller, and why they were indicted.

www.politico.com...

As you see, Cohen was indicted for lying and tax-fraud. He reports to prison for 3 years, in early March.

It's important to note that none of the Americans were indicted for anything related to helping Russia influence the 2016 election. That's why the investigation is known as a "Witch Hunt" here in the U.S..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join