It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

lying about colluding.....

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Stone basically talked to Julian Assange and told Him some stuff......That is grounds for being arrested...I guess Congress did not like His answers.The country literally is going absolutely utterly insane in the head over the most ridiculous stuff.All for votes.
edit on 25-1-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Drucifer

Does this mean you're not going to partake in Ante's Patron?

No clue what you’re talkin’ about, but feel free to inform!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They got it from someone.... Russia stole them from the DNC... somewhere in the middle there is the conspiracy.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They got it from someone.... Russia stole them from the DNC... somewhere in the middle there is the conspiracy.

yep
sure did

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Drucifer

I hope you got an applause for that.

Nah, when I bust balls on both sides 99% of the time the post gets ignored. People only tend to react when they think I’m on one side or the other.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I hate to be "that guy", but you're part of the problem.

Have a nice weekend

No Easter egg hunt partay with Ante and Alex Jones at Mar A Lago for you buddeh boy!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Well I personally say stone should be held accountable if this indictment is true.

But what are we supposed to do; ignore the context that the FBI had all but announced it was going to take trump down and let hillary off?

And this is another exmaple of that?

Look, had stone been charged with colluding with ruissia; huge story and no references to hillary or anyone else should apply, because that is a very serious unique crime that no one else was let off for committing.

But he was charged with lying to investgators, a crime that occurs all of the time.

Again, he should be charged.

And people have every right to look into exactly what these charges are and speculate, that is fine.

But to me, this would be like having a 1940's racist judge who is constantly charging black people with crimes he is letting white people off for.

So yeah, when a black guy there would get charged with jay walking, I guess we should still hold that guy accountable. But the bigger and more important story is the corrupt judge

link   

link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Stone basically talked to Julian Assange and told Him some stuff......That is grounds for being arrested...I guess Congress did not like His answers.The country literally is going absolutely utterly insane in the head over the most ridiculous stuff.All for votes.

He lied. Do you “like” it when you’re lied to?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Nothing whatsoever. Hopefully Trump pardons him along with everyone else who didn't cooperate with Mueller. Those who did should be left to rot. Patriots = excused, anti-American traitors = max penalty.

Patriotism is the overruling factor. Whatever they did against the left it was justified preventing America's enemies from secretly subverting our Constitution and I fully encourage it again in 2020. Whatever we have to do to beat the leftist scum is justified.

Disgusting though, because American grand juries now act as rubber stamps for the government ever since the government illegally usurped their true purpose. It has to go.
edit on 1/25/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   
It is crazy to arrest people over this unless Stone is involved in murder or major theft,which He won’t be.Further causes division and drama that is not needed.

link   

What colluding?

If people contacted rachel maddow asking her for more upcoming illegally obtained tax info on Trump, are they colluding with criminals and breaking the law?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

wow theres a leap over a shark.
Where did corrupt cops come in?

link   

I totally agree with you on all points, if we cannot trust law enforcement to enforce the law and the Judicial system to hold them accountable what is the point of law itself, see Jeffery Epstein what a POS.

link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

They want a civil war. Honestly looks like the only way out of this mess our lazy people have allowed to fester over the last 150 years.

The left has to go.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What colluding?

If people contacted rachel maddow asking her for more upcoming illegally obtained tax info on Trump, are they colluding with criminals

Yes!

edit on 25-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

No he was arrested for lying about it, as he should be.

I certainly am one to say the major story is the corruption of the FBI and intel agencies, but lets be honest, lying to the FBI is a crime and should be charged.

So no tears will come from me for what stone did.

link   

Where did corrupt cops come in?

Throughout this entire sham "investigation"

At least Trump has the green light to start arresting journalists. He needs to go after John Pedophile Podesta and Hillary Pedophile Clinton
edit on 1/25/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

July of 16?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join