It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Roger Stone

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Getting fired is hardly being held accountable for criminal activity.

And how impactful was the firing of comey to root out the corruption of allowing hillary to get away with crimes while going after trump people as hard as possible?

Well comey then leaked info to the press, and got his good buddy Mueller to have an even stronger more ever reaching investigation into trump and everyone connected to him, about things from a decade ago even that have nothing to do with the election.

It is quite evident that the corruption at the intel community continues to this very day, and so I dont think these firings had any impact on stopping that.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
We don't know yet, my guess is when Mueller releases his findings both sides will be pissed off. One will wish there were more findings, and one will wish there were less.

The partisan hacks on both sides will either stick their fingers in their ears or make lame ass excuses for their team.

link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

originally posted by: Drucifer

Stone basically talked to Julian Assange and told Him some stuff......That is grounds for being arrested...I guess Congress did not like His answers.The country literally is going absolutely utterly insane in the head over the most ridiculous stuff.All for votes.

He lied. Do you “like” it when you’re lied to?
Hillary Clinton lied will never be arrested.....proves how dangerous this government really is.

I don’t disagree, but that doesn’t change the fact that Stone lied and got caught. You post is whataboutism and deflection.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Grambler

and, Flynn, Sessions, Kushner - all "forgetting" Russian contacts on security forms.

no biggie?

People forget contacts all the time. No I dont think that is a big deal.

If those contacts were to break the law, then yes.

Again, if you think it is a big deal, do you also think its a big deal when dmeocrats have forgotten their contacts with russians?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yeah as much as I hate to admit it on this specific issue, you are right
Its easy to support those on your side, but not easy to look at objective facts when we all are so invested in one way or the other

I still think this government, or at least the rogue/deepstate/out of control parts, presents a clear and present danger to individual liberty and the Constitution. This government actually believes it has the right/ability to suspend the Constitution under some circumstances. They deserve no peace or quarter.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is nothing but pressure. That's it. This is how it is done.

1. Go after campaign associates
2. Go after his personal lawyer
3. Go after his closet friends
4. Go after his family

With this indictment things are really coming into perspective about the 'plan' those who oppose have had since he was elected. We can talk about all of the things that were done by the same people accusing but it falls on deaf ears when you have no strong AG and those who oppose you control all of the agencies who can put you away.

There is still nothing of substance. No one died. No one was hurt with anything he is charged with. Stone has balls the size of King Kong and to be very honest this just might be the one that releases the hounds after those many of us have been waiting for. That is the main reason for this. As long as this narrative is presented Trump and ANYONE he appoints cannot make accusations or fire anyone because it looks like they are obstructing.

I would venture to guess that a Trump family member will be indicted later this year close to the holidays for major impact if not sooner.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We don't know yet, my guess is when Mueller releases his findings both sides will be pissed off. One will wish there were more findings, and one will wish there were less.

The partisan hacks on both sides will either stick their fingers in their ears or make lame ass excuses for their team.

Which is all fine and dandy. We all know where their votes will lie in 2020.

But the findings will likely be a key determining factor for the independents who more times than not actually decide the elections.

And for the independents who see things for what they are, don't get emotional about "it is what it is", they will look past the deflection and whataboutisms come ballot time.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It is quite evident that the corruption at the intel community continues to this very day, and so I dont think these firings had any impact on stopping that.

I at least take some solace in the fact those pro liars/pro drug dealers/pro killers aren't getting paid. In a way, they're being starved out. Shame worthwhile/actual people are also affected by this, however. Attrition alone should ensure quite a few simply walk off the job. Must be demoralizing working without pay

edit on 1/25/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You don’t hear me chanting lock her up

Nah but you probably have it embroidered on a sofa pillow.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

wow
lying
obstruction
witness tampering

they show at his house guns drawn as if the old man was some kind of violent criminal

They are brainwashing you as if Roger Stone is Trained killer.

He's something far, far worse than that...

A Republican! that worked on the Trump campaign, and played a key role in his successful election.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

And for the independents who see things for what they are, don't get emotional about "it is what it is", they will look past the deflection and whataboutisms come ballot time.

Unless Thomas Jefferson comes back from the dead I'm still voting for Zazz again, eff both parties.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You accuse who is likely the least partisan/hypocritical person here of partisanship?

You probably have "Trump = collusion! = guilty" embroidered on your own pillow. Probably have t-shirts made up for morning, noon and night also don't you

Why don't we wait to see what Mueller says about that before jumping to conclusions
edit on 1/25/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

A Republican! that worked on the Trump campaign, and played a key role in his successful election.

And who brought him down? A Republican, Mueller, because it appears they caught him red handed lying. Though we will have to wait to see before we can say for sure.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Tulsi here, mostly likely

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If mueller can provide proof someone in trumps team worked with russia to steal an election, I will want the person charged.

However, it seems very unlikely.

What if he doesnt find that?

Then we have an investigation largely started by people who hated trump, based on info given by Hillary campaign over and over again, that spied on a presidential campaign, unmasked and leaked info to the press to damage that president, was helped along by high ranking people at the fbi engaged in corruption in leaking to the press to hurt trump and to spy on trump, making texts about needing insurance policies to stop trump, and that morphed into raiding lawyers and associates of trump for years old crimes that have nothiong to do with the 12016 eleection all in an effort to take trump down for anything they could find.

Should we be ok with the standard the FBI can arbvitraily spy on and investigate anyone they want, because well hey Maybe they will find a crime?

I think that is far more dangerous than anything russia could do.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Unless Thomas Jefferson comes back from the dead I'm still voting for Zazz again, eff both parties.

I thought you were voting for Justin Beiber so you can have someone from your neighborhood better represent you.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Stone basically talked to Julian Assange and told Him some stuff......That is grounds for being arrested...I guess Congress did not like His answers.The country literally is going absolutely utterly insane in the head over the most ridiculous stuff.All for votes.

He lied. Do you “like” it when you’re lied to?
Hillary Clinton lied will never be arrested.....proves how dangerous this government really is.

I don’t disagree, but that doesn’t change the fact that Stone lied and got caught. You post is whataboutism and deflection.
Well I agree He has to face the law.....Saying the people are seeing how corrupt MSM and Washington are with each other.......They are a 4rth estate or 4rth branch of the government.They protect whom they choose.....This is extremely dangerous and will cause this country to implode.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I thought you were voting for Justin Beiber so you can have someone from your neighborhood better represent you.

I may or may not have egged his house (twice) so I don't think he would want me anywhere near him.

link   
So will the manchurian candidate be allowed to serve his whole term before the Muller investigation takes him out? That sounds like the height of incompetence to me.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Wow, really? You guys will find any avenue to discredit CNN and Mueller's Investigation. Lets just completely ignore the charges being levied against Roger Stone! When Mueller is finished with his investigation and more indictments are served, and when Trump's once close relationships with his attorney and campaign advisers starts exposing the corruption being directed by Trump himself, are you than going to come to your senses and realize maybe Trump was a dirt bag after all?

So media organizations can't have their staff of reporters focus in on getting inside scoops of a possible raid? This isn't the first time public and government officials homes and and offices have been raided and recorded live. I wouldn't be surprised if CNN was expecting this and had designated reporters keeping their ears open for a possible arrest. How many newspaper reporters have gotten inside scoops on stories that the general public wasn't aware of? It's part of what investigative journalists and media organizations do!

Instead of attacking the right things the media is doing by exposing corruption in government, it seems like you would rather ignore any facts being presented! I'm not a 100% behind the media, in fact I called them out when they refused to question the Bush administration for declaring war in Iraq and not pressing for an unbiased investigation into 911. I also think there should be more pressure put on Hillary's erased e-mail and other Clinton scandals!

Just because "Trump's Base" likes the issues being addressed by this president, shouldn't mean you just ignore his corrupt business dealings, pathological lying, contradictions, dictating tendencies, racial undertones, poor character and possible treasonous actions against our country! Honestly, if Trump didn't have such a disgusting amoral character, lack of credibility and could control his ignorant rhetoric and childish temper tantrums, I wouldn't be surprised he would be a more popular president! In fact, I think he's done some good by opening the eyes of future elected presidents to back-up their promises, (and not to contradict their promises). In addition, I think he's exposed how stupid it is for the leader of a country to use Twitter. All it does is increases bad publicity and shows their ignorance of facts.

When it comes right down to it, the majority of Americans want our elected politicians to be credible and represent all Americans, not just one political party! We want a president that unites us not divide us! Unfortunately, the majority of our elected officials, democrats and republicans are self-serving. Our current president has tried to hide his self-serving intentions by not compromising about border security, giving a much larger tax cut to corporate America, reusing to be transparent and showing his tax returns, having conflicts of interests with his business dealings in both Saudi Arabia and Russia, His denial of Russia's tampering in our elections and his defense and support of the Saudi Prince and Putin couldn't make this any clearer. You don't have to be a genius to see the red flags on Trump's actions and statements on these issues.

However, that being said, as an American who believes in the values this country was founded on, this current president has proven time and time again he doesn't respect or protect these American values. Which supercedes any "good" he's done.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join