It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Border Sheriffs: There is No Crisis and We Don’t Want Trump’s Wall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Lol, it’s always interesting to read right wingers and laugh at how abjectly ignorant they are. a reply to: AtlasHawk

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The existence of America, the existence of the human beings living there is not and never has been dependent on any of the chemicals controlled by or whose illegal transport and sale across borders is both policed by and facilitated by the CIA et al.

To be precise you have nothing to validate your claim here as neither do i other than the existence of such chemicals throughout our societies existence. Until no one ingest these chemicals we will never know if we are dependent on such being used to push humanity thru time.

I stand behind the thought that without dope we have no life.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The wall simply will NOT change the number of illegal immigrants coming into your country.

The hell it wont, just the wall in San Diego stemmed the tide if illegals coming into that part of the country by 90%

Thats an actual Fact.

The rest of your "assumptions" are just more drivel from someone from another country who apparently has no idea how border crossings, or border barriers work.

The majority of illegal immigration in the United States most certainly does NOT come in from the other ports of entry.

That might be the case in YOUR country because its an ISLAND, but the US is not.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, it’s always interesting to read right wingers and laugh at how abjectly ignorant they are. a reply to: AtlasHawk

The hypocrisy of this statement never ceases to amaze me, however coming from you I suppose we should be use to it.

Youre rather the authority of commenting on things with complete ignorance.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Most Illegals who enter the U.S. do not Dwell in the Border States , they Move North to Infest the Rest of the Country with Crime . This Sheit HAS To STOP .

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Lol, it’s always interesting to read the Crap Leftist Anarchists write and laugh at how abjectly ignorant they are of their Own Constitutional Rights . Where We Go One , We Go All Dumb Ahasses.......

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Oh, I though that the border issue was about illegal immigration, not keeping illegal immigrants out of certain places. See, all that section of defended border did, is force people to use other methods to achieve the same goal, in another location, just like creating a hard border the entire length of the bottom of the United States will do.

Your 90% figure looks good as a headline, but it would only count for something if the people who came up against that wall did not make it over the border by other means, and MOST of the illegal immigration you are getting, comes in via legitimate ports of entry, not the crossing of the border on foot.

The drugs and gun smuggling cannot be defeated by it, the people smuggling cannot be defeated by it. All the routes that are currently in place will simply be changed to work around the border wall, under it, and over it, so the percentages for certain areas will change, but the total illegal immigration will not, neither will the total of drugs and guns and criminal enterprise moving over that border.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join