It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO encounter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
My friend said that he has pictures of this which i hope to get a hold of and show you all, but he said he saw a craft hovering near the ground that had an orange shape on the craft (orange colored part of the craft not an actual orange>the citrus type of deal) anyway, he said eventually it turned all orange and before he knew it, it was gone, he claims he has pictures, hopefully he does or ill be an idiot for believing him, ill keep ya updated

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The color depictions sound like those of the Battle of L.A. Craft (based on reading some of the witness acounts from the newspaper)

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature
The color depictions sound like those of the Battle of L.A. Craft (based on reading some of the witness acounts from the newspaper)

Isn't that a new thread "Battle over LA"? Anyhow SWAT welcome your a new member, Yes?
Kool , I like 2 welcome U.

But you might want some source of proof or weblinks before posting because some skeptics in here are like Sharks waiting to debunk your accounts and eat u alive.

Did your friend describe what shape the craft was or how long it stuck around? Boy it would be nice to see those pics also....

[edit on 28-2-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Haha just imagine if what he and his friend were about to post became the solid proof that finally proved to everyone through a clear picture that aliens are indeed visiting us. ahhh it's fun to dream

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Haha just imagine if what he and his friend were about to post became the solid proof that finally proved to everyone through a clear picture that aliens are indeed visiting us. ahhh it's fun to dream

I know, thats why I want some proof already so we finally can be right!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I agree about the pics, and yes im a new member, many thanks for the welcome, I know they will but i won't respond to them, it's ignoring them until you have more facts than they have doubts that seem to make them the most frustrated
in regards to the Battle of L.A. thing? perhaps more description of that, he said that it was just near the ground, i know he told me the shape but I cant say beucase I dont remember and im not gonna jerk ya around and change it later so ill stick with unknown, ill try to get a hold of him this week, it sounded very legit, there have been several people in that part of the county who have said they have heard and seen strange things at all hours of the day, ill continue to check into it, please bare with me and thanks again for the welcome

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Kool, I will keep eye open for any updates regarding this citrus UFO!!!!

Wow, maybe they're here for a Orange Juice re-fill...J/K

I have done so much research on UFO's and Et's and it seems that no matter what proof is shown them idiot scientist always have a natural explaination. Don't you hate that?

Half the world could disappear over night in a massive abduction & the scientific community would likely say it's only a hoax, those missing people are on Vacation in Disney Land!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
In reply to your "half the world abducted point" i suggest your read "Left Behind" the first book in the series of the same title. It's about a modern day coming of the book of revelations and while it's based aroudn religon it's a very good series. In the first book those who really believe in Jesus are taken immediatley into heaven and all that are left are their clothes, of course these people were all driving cars, flying planes, etc, so massive chaos ensues and scientists and politicians try to explain it away by something to do with energy from humans mixing with that of the energy from a nuclear stock pile

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Scientist only prove one thing to me: they don't know what they are talking about
I know one thing, if I was a extra terrestrial I certainly wouldn't come to earth for Orange Juice, i'd come for the Monster Burger and curly fries at Hardees, those things kick a!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I bet even if clear pictorial evidence existed of Alien contact, people's preconditioning to debunk everything would call it a fake.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

In reply to your "half the world abducted point" i suggest your read "Left Behind" the first book in the series of the same title. It's about a modern day coming of the book of revelations and while it's based aroudn religon it's a very good series. In the first book those who really believe in Jesus are taken immediatley into heaven and all that are left are their clothes, of course these people were all driving cars, flying planes, etc, so massive chaos ensues and scientists and politicians try to explain it away by something to do with energy from humans mixing with that of the energy from a nuclear stock pile

Not at all but wow that sounds like a great series of books there, I may just need to seek that out. As I was reading your post I got a strange eery feeling. I might of herd the titled: "Left Behind" somewhere but I can not recall it. You wouldn't know the Author by the way, UnMature?

I am a beliver that religion and U.F.Ology are related

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins actually are the authors. It is an excellent series. Very enlightening especially if you're not afraid of a little religon thrown into some great ficiton.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins actually are the authors. It is an excellent series. Very enlightening especially if you're not afraid of a little religon thrown into some great ficiton.

No!!! No problem with the religion. Thanks for the Authors and Books name I'm going to seek for it online.
Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
SWAT, how long before these supposed pictures are posted.

It's not a good idea to start a thread on UFO images, without supplying the images.

I guess you were a little too excited....

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yeah, how 'bout those pics?

DC1

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
While we all wait for said pics (I'd love to see them too!), may I bore you all to tears with a glimpse from my past? Yes? Can't wait to hear more? Oh goodie

Okay - this is serious though, and somewhat related to the thread. About four-ish years ago, I saw something in the sky (I know, I couldn't have started off worse), and before I continue, take note that I live under a highly trafficked (how d'ya spell that...) air route, not far from a couple of airports the name of which I shan't mention.

All that means that I'm very much used to seeing aircraft of all shapes & sizes, at different angles, at different hours of day and night (no, I don't spend 24hh staring upwards like an imbecile but yes, my neck does infact hurt a little). I am also used to the various noises they make, according to distance, speed, type of aircraft and meteorological variables.

(We're all still waiting for them pics, I got time...)

So, picture this: nighttime, a good night with clear sky etc. Half moon. I see, with the corner of my eye, something that is just very very bright, up in the dark blue. I look, and at first I think I'm seeing any old aircraft coming towards me, meaning the beams directly facing etc. But I also notice that there is no sound at all! Now, that could have an innumerable amount of explanations (wind direction, me gone deaf, etc) so leave that for a while.

I look at the thing, and disregard it - oh, ok, aircraft. After a while, say a good TEN minutes, I happen to look again... and it's still there! Identical. Now that did intrigue me... Aircraft move, beyond any reasonable doubt, and that thing didn't. Ok, skeptic girl, it's some sort of satellite thingummy shining for some reason blah blah... but my eyes refuse to look elsewhere.

So, here I am sitting down and waiting. Whether an eye trick or for any reason, that 'thing' looked like it had powerful lights all over it. Red, yellow and white - a lot of white. Skeptic inside was screaming 'helicopter!! helicopter!!' but the thing made no noise - and it didn't have a shape that resembled a helicopter anyway - it looked a bit like the spaceship in CE of the 3rd kind, you know, the biggy one at the end? Like two cones sitting on each other (alright, alright, diamond shaped), but way smaller.

Another ten full minutes went by (guys, that's a long time for anybody's neck...) and nothing, nothing at all changed. THEN... all of a sudden, it... turned off???? Black - no more lights, no more anything. Zilch.

That's it. Never seen it again, have no pics to back it up, nobody was there with me etc etc etc. But wow, I still think about it to this day.

(end of thread interval)

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
wow DC1 sounds pretty weird.

Ive seen a few ufos since i moved to this house and one of them had an orange glow to it.
Im still looking out for more tho
SWAT, you got any info on thise pics yet, buddy?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
sorry about not having pics on hand but I thought perhaps I could get some input as to whether anyone even gave a damn, which it seems you all do, so i will talk to him tommorow and get the pictures on here the weekend i promise you that, hope you dont forget about this

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ok swat il look forward to seeing these pics
thanks
regard
george

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWAT
sorry about not having pics on hand but I thought perhaps I could get some input as to whether anyone even gave a damn, which it seems you all do, so i will talk to him tommorow and get the pictures on here the weekend i promise you that, hope you dont forget about this

What happened to that promise you mentioned?

new topics

top topics

join