It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Would The Alt-Right Lie About Trump To Hurt Him ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Anne Coulter's quote

Several months into the Trump administration, I started running a daily “Border Wall Construction Update” on Twitter, announcing how many miles of the wall had been completed that day and how many miles since the inauguration. It was always the same numbers: 0 and 0, respectively.

Full Article

This really puzzles me, Anne Coulter has been really outspoken against Trump lately saying not one foot of the wall has been built.
Yet these videos proves this to be a bold lie.

Why would she do that? Is she trying to shame him into being more aggressive.
It's not going to work, he knows about the construction protects going right now and is trying to secure more funds to finish it.
The fake news that she herself condemns she is tweeting and writing about for personal glory, she is horrible.
And the left then says she is calling the shots and Trump is afraid of her.

So many lies from both sides trying to advance their agendas.
It's so pathetic.
edit on 24-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I think Anne relies exclusively on preposterous statements. It's what keeps her name afloat. It's her brand.

"Did you see that crazy stuff Coulter said?... Lemme show you!!"

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Who knows why women do anything? Maybe she's attracted to him and wants his attention.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Do you think Anne coulter is alt right?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

That's a funny answer....
but yeah I hear you.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Can't wait to see how cult45 turns against Ann 🤣

Cult member mentality... a criticism counts as a personal attack.
Already attacking her character and gender

Mexico is paying for the wall 😂 directly or indirectly . Lmfao

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The Trump administration hasn't built any wall. The first video you posted was from a wall/fence built in the 90's the second video was repairs being done to apart of that same existing wall. Trump got $1.6 bill to start the construction of a wall but hasn't used a dime of that money. I hate Coulter but she is right about this.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

According to the Alt-left yes, according GOP centrists yes.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Nope, your still wrong with Anne on this one.

And there were no drones being used for news coverage in the 90's

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

There's a reason I've never wasted time defending, quoting, or listening to Coulter... I've always suspected that, at worst, she's the female version of Stephen Colbert, at best she's a raving loon. She plays a character and that character has made her quite a bit of money over the years. In many ways I view Alex Jones, Michael Savage, and even Glenn Beck in the same manner... wolves in sheep's clothing out to grab as much money as they can from one group before changing their narratives and moving on to the next disgruntled, voiceless group to sift money from them.

I appreciate a handful of conservative commentators because of one thing, consistency. Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Dana Loesch, Dennis Prager, and to some degree Sean Hannity have stayed consistent for years. That matters.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's because she works for the CIA. She is on TV. It is the ctrl-right and the ctrl-left. The TV is a fictional show.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
She's an avid Wall supporter. I guess she thinks he should just do it already regardless of what Congress does or doesn't do.

Trump supposedly stopped following her on Twitter in December according to this article:

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Anyone not Left of Maxine Waters is Alt Right.
The phrase has entered the Chicken Little/ Boy who Cried Wolf Stage. It's as overused as a Kardashian.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Who knows why women do anything? Maybe she's attracted to him and wants his attention.

That's a very 'out-of-touch-old man' thing to say.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Maybe your generation can do better. Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The Trump administration hasn't built any wall. The first video you posted was from a wall/fence built in the 90's the second video was repairs being done to apart of that same existing wall. Trump got $1.6 bill to start the construction of a wall but hasn't used a dime of that money. I hate Coulter but she is right about this.

You obviously didnt watch the whole video because the footage taken showing the wall being built was taken with....a drone....in HD...both of which were not available in the 90's. Not to mention the year model of the trucks in the video. SMH

I know it must hurt seeing the wall being built but the truth and facts dont care about your feelies.

Now just sit back down, relax and keep your eyes glued to CNN. Dont try and think. Don't look for the truth. You don't need to, CNN will do that for you. And don't worry, it will all be over soon.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

To be fair, according to the DHS they have not technically used the 1.6 bn yet. They have been completing prior projects along the border. In December, they shared a report on their progress. This was shown in the report, but they also showed what projects were completed, in progress, and what projects they needed another 5 billion for.

Basically, they are checking off a list and are constantly attempting to complete established budgeted projects. So Coultier is correct, the Trump administration projects and 1.6bn designated previously has not been tapped yet. They estimated theywill be beginning those projects this year.

Edit add: DHS Source report

Also, congress provided a little over 1.3bn in 2018. Check out link above to see details on dhs budgeting for border wall projects.
edit on 1 28 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

top topics

join