It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the left finally stop feigning outrage over racist words

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: Grambler

I dunno, will the right stop acting like racism isn't a issue when it obviously is?

Will the left stop acting like its the same issue it was in the 50s?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

I dunno, will the right stop acting like racism isn't a issue when it obviously is?

Will the left stop acting like its the same issue it was in the 50s?

No, because mean words and expectations for personal responsibility are more evil than firehoses, segregation, and lynchings.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Please provide some actual examples of this rampant racism that is holding down minorities in 2019...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

In other words, support trump makes you a racist.

Those peices of # have been saying that since before he defeated Hillary

They need to get the hell out of this country. I think Real Americans would just as soon die than ever consider turning over this country to leftist garbage. They need to be ran out of the country.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

They need to get the hell out of this country. I think Real Americans would just as soon die than ever consider turning over this country to leftist garbage. They need to be ran out of the country.

Part of the problem is that each side thinks that about the other.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Well. Have your fine Catholics stare down the racists next time? Even they ignored them, what's your point? Wait! You don't have a point, eh?

Will the rightwingnuts finally stop feigning outrage over racist words?

Maybe. Who knows?

Right now they seem to be way too busy with 'their' deflections to recognize, that they shoot themselves in the foot with their own arguments.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'd say they don't need to stop being outraged over racists. They just need to be more egalitarian over calling people out for it.

The Black Israelites have been spouting horrible # for a long time now. They need to be called out for it.

At the same time the Right needs to do the same when it comes to their racist groups. Even to this day we continue to see people defending UTR despite the fact that the bulk of it is made up of neo-Nazi/-Confederate/White Supremacist groups.

The focus the Left has placed on the events in DC this weekend is idiotic. But those on the other side are no better.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Will the left be able to admit Racism and bigotry comes from and can target all peoples? as a white male I am exhausted being told I am racist for my existence.

When will "racist" to the left mean something besides "blame whitey"?
🤓

a reply to: LDragonFire

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hasn't America basically replaced slavery with prisons, loads of black people going to prison for crimes white people get non custodial sentences for? Then private prisons cramming 4 to a 2 bed cell and forcing them to work?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I'm left wing, and I currently fight against an online movement to change the word racist to exclude racism against whites. However I'm in the UK.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
cool, hello friend from across the pond. Americans (on the left center and right) don't seem to have any issue acknowledging racism exists unfortunately. I think the point of the OP was the hyperbole behind it, which is mainly perpetuated by the left, only fans the flames and seems to blame one group for all racism, based on their.... skin color.

Fear is an ugly thing.
Cheers mate!

a reply to: WilsonWilson

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I mean, she was asking for it.

Amirite?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

What exactly are you suggesting? How exactly do you imagine 'running them out of the country'?
edit on 05am19famWed, 30 Jan 2019 09:43:50 -0600America/ChicagoWed, 30 Jan 2019 09:43:50 -0600 by Wayfarer because: formatting

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: JBurns

What exactly are you suggesting? How exactly do you imagine 'running them out of the country'?

Thats easy, play C&W songs like waylyn and willie and conway twitty and such. Play it on every steeet corner. The Left would run for other countries fast (like mars attacks)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join