It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the left finally stop feigning outrage over racist words

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So the prevailing narrative on the left seems to be the Covington kids should have just ignored these black racist. After all, the black racists are so prevalent they have become a part of everyday life that is not worth mentioning.

In addition, many people that want to just brush over the black racist, or Pr. Phillips defense of them really want to focus on what the kids could have done different. Respect your elders; dont acknowledge crazy people, walk or run away when confronted.

So my question is now that we know this is the case, will the left apply this to other hateful incidents?

How many times do we hear about evil disgusting white supremacists yelling at people, attacking muslims or other minorities, etc.

I hear the left try to bring up hate crimes that involve racist shouting words or painting symbols all of the time that are directed toward minorities.

So are they now willing to admit that was all fake outrage, and actually the victims of these hate crimes should have ignored the situation and ran away?

So the nest time a story comes up of a racist telling a Muslim woman to remove her veil; we can say the woman should have not stood there, should have ran away, and should have just ignored this because its no big deal.

The next time we hear of a swastika drawn on a black dorm or something; shame on the black kids for not ignoring it and trying to make a big deal of it.

The next time black kids are called racial slurs by a scumbag white adult racist; shame oin the black kids for not running away and then making a big deal about it by having it become a news story. We all need to just ignore white racism as an everyday part of life, like we do the black racists.

(Oh and as a special treat, those black kids in the last example, lets also just to be sure they didnt deserve the racist horrible attacks go back years to see if we can see kids from their school behaving badly.)

Every single time I see any of the people on the left that deflected or downplayed these black racists or the native activists in the future mention anything about a white person saying something racist, I am going to remind them that they said we should just ignore racists and focus all of our energy on the victims of that racism and what they should have did to make the situation go smoother.

edit on 24-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... c0-1f39-11e9-8e21-59a09ff1e2a1_story.html?noredirect=on

Actually they are doubling down.
MAGA hats are officially a symbol of hate and intolerence.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
China ships them in by the 1000s daily for $2.99 on ebay.

a reply to: Zeropinion

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion
www.washingtonpost.com... c0-1f39-11e9-8e21-59a09ff1e2a1_story.html?noredirect=on

Yeah I am going to do a video on that.

So a maga hat is signalling supporty for Trump.

Now it is becoming the prevailing argument by the left and their msm mouthpieces that Maga hats are provcations and racist.

In other words, support trump makes you a racist. If you sjow that support, such as through a hat, you are provoking people and asking to be attacked.

Remember when the media tried to downplay the deplorable comment?

Now they are openly admitting their hatred for trump supporters and trying to say they should expect to be attacked if showing that support.

I cant remember any republicans saying anyone wearing a hillary shirt was a racist and is provoking attacks on themselves.

Which side is tolerant and fighting diviison in thiss country again?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Will the left finally stop feigning outrage over racist words

Nope they won't.

Bigots never see what they do as wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

Oh and a follow up.

According to many dems;

Black racist yells horrible racist and homphobic slurs = should be ignored even if directed at kids

Person has maga hat = must call out this disgusting racism and claim it is a provocation.

edit on 24-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I can't speak for the whole "Left". However, I can comment on a handful of people I know well who (if we use the Covington Catholic metric) would lean that way.

I have no clue what's up with them on this issue. They are functioning adults. They have adult responsibilities. Yet...on this one they are doubling/tripling/quadrupling down on the head in the sand. Like some Rubicon has been reached in their mind.

Even after watching all the videos and reading all the words, they still think the kids are to blame. The kids are the focus. What are "we" going to do about the hate in our young people?

I guess even when presented with the facts before your own eyes, what you take away depends entirely on what you bring. If in your heart you see a MAGA hat as evil incarnate, the rest does not matter. If you see the skin instead of the sin, then indeed the kids are in the wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion

. To those with a very very low iq maybe.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Oh those Chinese and their internalized whiteness.
a reply to: FrostyFlakes

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dude, you don’t understand. It’s a scientific fact that black bigotry has zero negative effect, and is perfectly fine. I even enjoy such videos in the background with my soy latte. They have no power, can’t be racist, and white or other targets need to get over it.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It would be interesting to see a group of Neo Nazis or actors playing them of even size set up a spot across from the Hebrew Israelite in DC/NYC and say the same stuff they say about whites but about POC.

I wonder how that would play out? Id pay to see it. Then we can see the true double standard right before our eyes.
edit on 24-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

It would be interesting to see a group of Neo Nazis of even size set up a spot across from the Hebrew Israelite and say the same stuff they say about whites but about POC. Each Cracka out of the Hebrews mouth is met with the N word.

I wonder who that would play out? Id love to see it. Then we can see the true double standard right before our eyes.

If neo nazi ever yelled these things to black students, there would be a march on washington.

The media would be in a 24/7 frenzy.

The kids who were insulted would be hailed as a hero.

An adult that got in the kids face that said the neo nazis were telling these kids harsh truths would be lambasted by almost everyone on the left and right.

Reverse the races;

These kids are evil racists!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

of course honest logical thinking people know that.

If a liberal responds to your thread it will be nothing but deflection.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Now they are openly admitting their hatred for trump supporters and trying to say they should expect to be attacked if showing that support.

Yet, when you admit that when interacting with that type of crowd (liberal Democrats and SJWs), you automatically expect to be attacked regardless of what you're wearing, simply because of who you are and what you will and will not support... guess what? You're called a racist or a bigot because you have concerns over being in the presence of such mentally unstable, radicalized imbeciles.

Can't win, so the only logical solution is to strongly limit your potential losses and pack heat with you anywhere you may roam.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This will never stop at this point. Social media and the ability to disingenuously edit video has assured that it won’t. Anyone with a smart phone can send any misinformation they desire, knowing that the masses will see only what they want to see.

MSM only magnifies the problem with their rush to “retweet”, facts be damned.

I have no idea if there is any solution, but it’s going to get much worse before it ever gets better.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I dunno, will the right stop acting like racism isn't a issue when it obviously is?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

"Will the left finally stop feigning outrage over racist words"

No.

It's all that they have.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I dunno, will the right stop acting like racism isn't a issue when it obviously is?

I thought we were supposed to ignore racism?

SO you want to call it out or stand up to it?

Well dont let the left know!

They will dox you, make death threats, and even find pictures from where you went to school years ago of other students top smear you.

In fcat, it seems to me that standing up to racism would in fact make you a terrible racist.

Oh Im a sorry, I should have asked what skin color you are first, and what skin color of racism you want to attack.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Deny/don't acknowledge actual injustice. Check.
Deny/don't acknowledge actual racism. Check.
Dismiss age, race, gender, religion and sexuality to further an agenda. Check.
Point fingers in every direction but inward. Check.

Zero integrity and anyone with a few brain cells to rub together can see through this hollow facade.

Your continued pointing out of double standards will also be ignored as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Obviously it is. Just not in the way that it's touted.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join