It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient woman with ‘ALIEN-LIKE' SKULL unearthed in Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I guess none of you have heard the term "highbrow"?

as in upper society.........

Maybe leaders back then really were highbrow.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: schuyler

You say it will not increase size take a look at the girl on the left just about perfect shape as the one in the grave ?

I have read that some fetuses have been found that had a elongated skull that had not been born yet so possibly a genetic defect ?

Correct. You cannot increase cranial capacity by manipulating the outlines of a skull. The skull in the picture has not been measured. I've seen pictures of the fetus that definitely has an 'elongated skull' prior to birth. You see these skulls in pre-Inca, in Egyptian, and in the Black Sea area. Brian Foerster: hiddenincatours.com... has done considerable work in this area.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
How would anyone know what an alien like skull would look like?
What if aliens don't have skulls? Or even heads?

Quite so. Member humanoidlord will point you in the direction of plenty of alien reports that indicate aliens have all types of heads, although mostly like those of normal-looking humans.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: maxey

If there is one person who has been the ultimate corporate whore for our controllers, it was carl sagan. I can't wait for him to be thrown into the dustbin of history as one of the worst enablers of mainstream science there ever was. I just hope to be alive long enough to see his fall.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

LINK

For many years after their discovery, the Paracas Necropolis Culture burials were regarded as ordinary Andean mummies, whose high status males exhibit the cultural deformation of the skull practised by a number of pre-Columbian New World societies. Enter David Hatcher Childress, a well known promoter of some very Bad Archaeology indeed. In a 2012 book, The Enigma of Cranial Deformation: Elongated Skulls of the Ancients, co-written with Brien Foerster (described as a “Canadian-Peruvian anthropologist” by Amazon, although it would be more accurate to describe him as a tour operator),

The engraving that shows the foetal mummy (curiously found in the English translation but not in the Spanish original) does not depict the extreme of cranial deformation that Childress claims is genetic in origin: while the skull appears dolichocephalic, it appears to be entirely in the range of normal human foetuses. Moreover, although Rivero and Tschudi claim that it was found within the womb of a pregnant mother, the engraving does not show a foetus in a natural position, but in the position of a typical Andean mummy. It also appears to be wearing a kilt. In other words, there is a degree of deception in their account.

Dating human tissue by means of DNA analysis is such a new technique that I can find no other use of this remarkable development in any other archaeological investigation. Of course, there is no such dating technique: this is Brien Foerster displaying his ignorance of archaeological dating techniques!

Where did he choose to send the samples? To some prestigious university department, well known for its work on ancient DNA? No. Instead, he chose to send them to Lloyd Pye (1946-2013), a crank who believed in ancient astronauts, the extraterrestrial origins of humanity and, worst of all, touted the “Starchild Skull” as an alien/human hybrid

Foerster is just engaging in deception to lure people in to his tour business IMO. A horrible source for information and a confidence person IMO.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Cranial binding.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Old stuff, super mod. To wit:

"Head binding." Right.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This has all of the the tell tale signs of a fake.

The camera is always in motion and never settles to allow a good look. The camera never gets too close so as to not reveal it is CGI and lacks rich/fine detail while the lower edge of the jaw bone appears overly sharp and the teeth to perfect, uniform, crowded, and also lacking detail... no doubt an exercise in CGI/VFX. I have to wonder who paid for the production and why?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I like how the idiot MSM call them aliens,for all they know they could be normal and we are the aliens,it appears we are much more stupider then those we replaced,the world was populated by something other then todays human,they were the norm,before axis shift

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: snrRog

Footballs are round 😜

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: maxey

If there is one person who has been the ultimate corporate whore for our controllers, it was carl sagan. I can't wait for him to be thrown into the dustbin of history as one of the worst enablers of mainstream science there ever was. I just hope to be alive long enough to see his fall.

Why all the hate for Carl Sagan? What has he ever done to you? Seems like he enabled quite a lot of science for a lot of people to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As you know, all this piercing, tatoos and other body modification are simply people copying other people. It took just one person to pierce her nipples pose for photos and boom.....there is now estimated half of western women have or had nipple piercings, We simply copy what we found attractive on others.

As for head binding , who we trying to copy? Who was that first person?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It is a bound skull found in the Caucasus and around 1700 years old. At that time, the Caucusus contained the Alans, Sarmatians, Huns, Heruls, etc - all of which practiced head binding techniques to some degree (some more than others). Head binding in this region seems to have been more the reserve of the elites in society.

There is absolutely nothing alien about this whatsoever.

ETA:

For further info......

Head Space

But there is also plenty of other information about this. First recorded by the Greek Poet Hesiod (born before 700 BC) but elongated skulls have been found that date back many thousands of years.
edit on 25-1-2019 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join