It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McAfee's cause is just

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Isn't this the same guy that said he would cut off and eat his own penis on live national TV if Bitcoin didn't hit $1,000,000 per coin by the end of 2020?

I have no doubt he is a smart man, he's just batcrap crazy too.

Jesus...

How am I just now hearing about this guys non-computer-virus-related exploits?

And more importantly, can I still count on him to keep viruses off my dads computer???

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Isn't this the same guy that said he would cut off and eat his own penis on live national TV if Bitcoin didn't hit $1,000,000 per coin by the end of 2020?

Jesus...

And more importantly, can I still count on him to keep viruses off my dads computer???

No, Mcaffee antivirus software hasnt been in even the top 15 in YEARS.......

I wouldnt trust that software to keep a Teddy Ruxbin secure, much less anything connected to the internet........

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Jesus...

No, Mcaffee antivirus software hasnt been in even the top 15 in YEARS.......

I wouldnt trust that software to keep a Teddy Ruxbin secure, much less anything connected to the internet........

Yeah - John McAfee sold his company a long long time ago and would the last person to recommend it now.
He's working on another program.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: UKTruth

I've been leaning that way for some time also. I'm also not opposed to luxury taxes to sway the burden towards the wealthier among us.

On food no taxes though and some kind of consideration for farmers, ranchers and the fishing industry, in particular the small family operations. I'm not sure how that would work exactly, but it makes no sense to me to increase food prices through taxes of any kind.

Something like a luxury tax, as long as it is applied on purchases and not assets, opens up so many possibilities (positive) that would be deemed fair by most sensible people. You want a yacht? Sure. You'll pay 50% tax on it. That's a good thing. It would also drive down the demand and production of excessive luxuries - production efforts that would be placed elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

One thing I'm completely opposed to is property taxes on residential properties. It's about the most damaging tax there is because it unfairly impact the working poor whether they own or rent. Landlords don't pay property taxes, tenants do. Just like taxing food, farms, ranches or the fishing industry it just makes no sense.

It's makes land ownership a lie. You can't ever truly own anything that is taxed annually for simply owning it. That should be replaced entirely with sales taxes. Pay a tax once at the time of purchase and never again.

Also death taxes are immoral and irrational. The ability to pass on land or wealth to the next generation without government interference through taxes seems to me to be key to building a nations wealth and prosperity as a whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join