It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New book names Kellyanne Conway number 1 leaker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
A former aid in the White House Cliff Sims has a book being released in a few days called "Team of Vipers My 500 extraordinary days in the Trump White House."

I never trusted her, how she would trash Trump when she worked for Cruz, then flipped like a switch when she started working for Trump

A particular case in point involves Kellyanne Conway, who had the title of Trump’s 2016 campaign manager. (Though it was really Jared Kushner, if anyone, who was actually in charge.) As counselor to the president, Kellyanne managed to land a job with no fixed responsibilities. “What exactly does Kellyanne do?” was a question people asked all the time. So she was able to continue being the president’s pit bull on TV—a job that never goes out of fashion in Trumpworld—and otherwise just dabble in areas that piqued her interest. She would later focus her efforts on the opioid crisis and veterans’ issues, but early on she was content—very content—to sit back, go on TV, and let rivals eat one another alive. And she was predictably resentful of both Ivanka and Jar­ed’s immovable status in Trump’s orbit.

Vanity Fair

Sims claims in his book he was on Conway's laptop working and her phone was synced to the computer and he could see her texting the Fake Media leaking about just about everyone in Trumps circle...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
this topic should be a whopper 😆🚬

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

If this guy was so close and special of a Presidential Assistant, why didn't CNN gloat over another Trump departure? CNN gloats about the chaos and revolving door for hours, even when a cook quits.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Disinformation.
It's becomig obvious.
Seems like Trump is strangling media sources - it's becoming harder for the media to get information. They have been crying recently about not being able to get leaks of meeting notes with Putin and now they have to turn to this nobody for some gossip.

I don't believe Sims was just using Conway's laptop and saw her sync'd messages coming in as he states. He would have to be signed in as her for that to be the case. No chance. Even if he was, if he had any integrity, he'd have taken screen shots and informed the President or Chief of Staff. Given that he seems not to have, he clearly has zero integrity, so why exactly should anyone listen to his dribble?

edit on 24/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LDragonFire

If this guy was so close and special of a Presidential Assistant, why didn't CNN gloat over another Trump departure? CNN gloats about the chaos and revolving door for hours, even when a cook quits.

You will have to ask CNN, I have no idea

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Disinformation.
It's becomig obvious.
Seems like Trump is strangling media sources - it's becoming harder for the media to get information. They have been crying recently about not being able to get leaks of meeting notes with Putin and now they have to turn to this nobody for some gossip.

I don't believe Sims was just using Conway's laptop and saw her sync'd messages coming in as he states. He would have to be signed in as her for that to be the case. No chance. Even if he was, if he had any integrity, he'd have taken screen shots and informed the President or Chief of Staff. Given that he seems not to have, he clearly has zero integrity, so why exactly should anyone listen to his dribble?

Everyone that worked in the White House have written a book because sensationalism sells and I assume they can make some cash. This is one guy and his story, might not be the disinformation or media conspiracy you think it is.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Alternative truths Lady !

Is she still there or even relevent ...
surprising, that her husband is at odds with the POTUS...

..the Donaldinas meanwhile...

top topics

join