It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat tells Pelosi Get in the Damn Room with Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wow. I'm begining to like this Elissa Slotkin from Michigan. I was thinking she would be another typical Democrat that was afraid of Pelosi. I hope Polosi does not sig the restaurant terrorists after when she goes out to eat.

Elissa has balls too. Oops, I hope I am not insinuating that she is a transvestite by saying that.
edit on 23-1-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am a liberal Democrat. I don't care what she does. I say just wait him out.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

Are you sure? Why else put her on the oversight committee? That's a powerful assignment.

If you're referring to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's insulting senior House Democrat colleagues...yes I'm sure.

Hmm, I thought making an O shape with your hands was a nazi symbol.

Or, she could just be reminiscing of earlier times.. lol either way, whatever is in democrat water, is no bueno.

edit on 23-1-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I can see A Democrat telling her to get into the room

Im not a fan of the Rep shutdown government to get there way strategy, its so tea party
edit on 24-1-2019 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2019 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

These freshmen and freshwomen in Congress don't understand how things work yet.

Care, please remember that 40 something of these 'freshpeople' are in fact ex CIA Agents and there is no ex in the CIA.

What they are waiting for is the chance to put one of their own or one they own up as Speaker.

They are just watching the fall and are ready to move to fill in the power vacuum created in the DNC. Then the DNC will be CIA.

Scary thought perhaps.

P

edit on 24/1/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

However, those of us who are not politically blind, know the real motive of the Democrats has nothing to do with negotiating, but trying to prevent Trump from being able to claim a major win of his platform. The Democrats are turning down an opportunity to get something one of their grievance groups wants (which shows you how much they really care) for political points.

It also has a lot to do with the fact they cannot allow Trump to appear as an effective negotiator, he's shown how effective he can be already and they've tried to downplay it, if they were to accept any deal with Trump which allows a barrier to be constructed/expanded it would only further highlight the fact Trump knows how to get things done. So instead they reject all deals and prolong the government shutdown and then claim it's all due to the poor leadership of Trump.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

...40 something of these 'freshpeople' are in fact ex CIA...

I've seen that number thrown around a couple times, but I haven't been able to find a source, just various reports about one or two ex-intelligence members. (Including this Elissa Slotkin in the OP)

Do you recall a source where you read it? Or can you point me in the right direction?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

These freshmen and freshwomen in Congress don't understand how things work yet.

Care, please remember that 40 something of these 'freshpeople' are in fact ex CIA Agents and there is no ex in the CIA.

What they are waiting for is the chance to put one of their own or one they own up as Speaker.

They are just watching the fall and are ready to move to fill in the power vacuum created in the DNC. Then the DNC will be CIA.

Scary thought perhaps.

P

Hey Phoenix. I have seen you mention that CIA thing before. I tried to do some digging and having a hard time confirming that. I did find that Hurd from Texas who is an R is an ex spook. It is concerning if we are in fact getting a bunch of spooks as representatives in Congress.

Remember McMullen was attempted to insert into the last Prez race.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
originally posted by: 24136283]carewemust
a reply to: 24136200]xuenchen

Newly minted Congress babe Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez committed the mortal sin on the Stephen Colbert show last night, by saying, "I don't give many fuc*ks about what Senior Democrats in the U.S. House say about me!"

Actually, to set the record straight, she did not say, "I give zero fuc*ks... etc.", she was asked by Stephen Colbert 'how many fuc*ks does she give?".

I only bring this up to make sure that this doesn't take off to make her look bad, and being out of context.

Now, I want everyone to know that I had to sit through a couple of Stephen Colbert videos to make sure.
This was one of the hardest things that I have ever done too. heheh

So, she only 'agreed' to what Stephen Colbert asked, she did not say this. Which, I had really hoped that she did, because of just the amount of fun memes that would come of this.

Watching the two of them made me gag almost, I still can't understand about people saying that she is "cute", now if you are a dentist, yeah, I can understand the fascination...
edit on 24-1-2019 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2019 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

Watching the two of them made me gag almost, I still can't understand about people saying that she is "cute", now if you are a dentist, yeah, I can understand the fascination...

Hey man, not everyone else thinks the president is the hottest male Adonis to ever walk the earth, so its safe to assume we all have our own proclivities and tastes

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Hey man, not everyone else thinks the president is the hottest male Adonis to ever walk the earth, so its safe to assume we all have our own proclivities and tastes

Maybe not now, but in his pictures when he was 29, he looked way better than she does now, and, he was rich, she is wacky and strange looking, he wasn't, he didn't even have that crazy hair do back then either.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It's Trump's fault....... He and his buddy Q say they got the dirt. Why not just arrest her?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
how about we give trump his wall in exchange with legislation that clearly states that if they fail to pass a budget, the budget will be funded according to what it was in whatever year it was that a full budget was passed thus taking the weapon of government shutdown away from the kiddies?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
how about we give trump his wall in exchange with legislation that clearly states that if they fail to pass a budget, the budget will be funded according to what it was in whatever year it was that a full budget was passed thus taking the weapon of government shutdown away from the kiddies?

You actually want the Congress critters to do their job???? Now that's just crazy talk!!!

And I like it

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Must be all the injections she is getting in her overtly injected/fake face.

What a repulsive and disgusting person

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Maybe not now, but in his pictures when he was 29, he looked way better than she does now, and, he was rich, she is wacky and strange looking, he wasn't, he didn't even have that crazy hair do back then either.

That's what I'm saying. You find Trump hot, others don't (there's nothing special or magical about that). Same goes with AOC.

I'm not sure the relevancy or value in debating any policy issues based on peoples taste in appearances though.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Just if that could induce forcing congress to also take care of monetary policy as well...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join