It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump possibly commits Witness tampering twice; No one cares

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

One, I cant access your washington post article because of a paywall, so if you have any way for me to see it I swear I would read it.

Clear your browser history then try again.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

You guys are losing your damn minds.
Trump giving Putin top secret US military info?
What pro-Russia policy moves has Trump made?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

So we got news earlier today that Michael Cohen has indefinitely postponed his upcoming congressional testimony. Why? Because he claims that the threats from the president of the United States against his family.

Wha? No. Let see something here... Witness tampering.

Examples of witness tampering include American politicians Buddy Cianci, Meg Scott Phipps and Ted Klaudt, convicted in 2001, 2003 and 2007, respectively.

(bold emphasis mine)

Okay. What did he say?

“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get..... ....his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free.

He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence.

(emphasis mine)

Chill dude, Cohen is buggin cuz Trump is running his mouth. He going to look at that deal and look at the jail time and we will call his ass at the hacienda before dinner.

Cohen will cop. It's called the pocket. And he's in it. He's gonna do what he's told.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Could
Might
Possibly
For trump

When discussing illegally obtained fisa warrants and steele dossier it is the opposite.

Thats why noone cares about your possibly.
It only works ONE WAY for you.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So honestly I am taking the accusation seriously.

But a few problems.

One, I cant access your washington post article because of a paywall, so if you have any way for me to see it I swear I would read it.

Secondly, from what you posted, regardless of what lawyers say, I dont see how this is witness tampering. He is not threatening anyone, he is giving his opinion on wanting justice served.

Obama weighed in on Hillary innocence, was this tampering? In fact it turns out he knew she was guilty because he knowingly sent emails to her on that unsecured server.

Third, I find it very interesting you say its a shame people dont seem to care, and if it was under Obama they would.

Under Obama, we had far worse than witness tampering.

Some examples.

His doj meeting the spouse of the subject of a criminal investigation on a tarmac in private. that doj refusing to recuse herself, and the forcing the head of the FBI to change his language to politically benefit Hillary and not call it an investigation.

FBI agents admitting in texts that it is laughable that there is no way Lynch will charge any hillary people.

Obamas fbi giving people immunity for no quid pro quo to charge anyone.

Obamas fbi destroying evidence for hillary connected people.

Obamas doj being so biased they allowed hillary to destroy subpoenaed evidence

Obamas agencies spying on his rival parties presidential campaign, by using hillary paid for oppo research.

Obamas purposefully laxing standards to ensure every agency got the unverified dirt on trump, which made it possible to laek to the press.

Ovbama agencies leaking details of private calls of people connected to trump team and unmasking them.

I could go on and on.

So it seems a bit rich when people who have no problem with all of those abuses being upset that the public is not outraged that trump tweeted he thinks stone is great and cohen should be punished.

To get around most paywalls just right click on the link and select open in incognito mode.

Look it’s obvious that you and I fundamentally view the world differently. I understand how you are seeing the world because I used to see the world the same way. Also, you have valid reasons to suspect Trump may be being framed. However there is far more evidence in the weird Russia stuff bucket.

Could I be totally wrong? Could Trump be innocent and I have made an incorrect conclusion on the same evidence that you have made a different conclusion? Yes, I definitely could be wrong. The question I want to know is could your interpretation be wrong? Or are you solid in your position that absolutely nothing will sway your position?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Any person who can not be convinced of something no matter what evidence is presented is a zealot.

Of course I can be convinced trump is guilty, or even that the fbi didnt act as poorly as it seemed.

I have given my evidence as to years upon years of lies and double standards by the intel agencies all over ats and elsewhere.

I do not hold my positions lightly, I think I try to back up my positions with evidence and facts.

But I try to be fair and look at evidence from the other side.

On this op; I just dont see how this is tampering.

And i feel the legal kabuses under Obama I listed were far worse, and many of the poeople concerned about this nsupposed witness tampering have no problem with the problems under Obama.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You guys are losing your damn minds.
Trump giving Putin top secret US military info?
What pro-Russia policy moves has Trump made?

I mentioned the biggie in my OP, he removed sanctions from a company that is owned by a Russian Oligarch who is tied to members of the Trump campaign. These companies make up a not so insignificant portion of the Russian economy. But still the Trump administration removed them.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Any person who can not be convinced of something no matter what evidence is presented is a zealot.

Of course I can be convinced trump is guilty, or even that the fbi didnt act as poorly as it seemed.

I have given my evidence as to years upon years of lies and double standards by the intel agencies all over ats and elsewhere.

I do not hold my positions lightly, I think I try to back up my positions with evidence and facts.

And i feel the legal kabuses under Obama I listed were far worse, and many of the poeople concerned about this nsupposed witness tampering have no problem with the problems under Obama.

Fair enough.

Why do you value your own opinion over those of legal experts? If someone with expertise in the field of law states that at least the tweets are most likely witness tampering, on what basis do you reject their opinions?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Fair enough.

Why do you value your own opinion over those of legal experts? If someone with expertise in the field of law states that at least the tweets are most likely witness tampering, on what basis do you reject their opinions?

Because I know there are legal experts that disagree.

And I have seen these news outlets push legal experts one after another that have spun the narrative that the anti trump media wants, and they turned out to be wrong more ofte than not.

How many times have the media pushed so many "legal experts" like avenatti that told us "This is it! Trumps going down" and were wrong?

edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Fair enough.

And I have seen these news outlets push legal experts one after another that have spun the narrative that the anti trump media wants, and they turned out to be wrong more ofte than not.

How many times have the media pushed so many "legal experts" kike avenattio that told us "This is it! Trumps going down" and were wrong?

How do you know there are legal experts who disagree? Where did you hear that? Where did you read that?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Where have we come as a country for allegations of witness tampering against the president of the United States to almost be ignored by the public? If this same scenario played out during the Obama administration think of how shocking that would have been? During the Bush, Clinton, Reagan, or Carter administrations. Pretty much any administration other than this one and that would have been the scandal that defined the entire presidency. But not now. Now it's about as relevant as whatever Logan Paul is up to these days.

False allegation fatigue. Congratulations Democrats, you cried wolf enough that the average American no longer gives a snip what your side is accusing the President of, we just presume you're full of crap up to your eyeballs and move on with our day. This outcome was one the Dems were warned of numerous times. It happens to every pathological liar and hyperbole fueled loud mouth eventually... folks want evidence and proof of accusations eventually and, if time after damn time, that evidence fails to be produced, then the narrative pushers become viewed as nothing more than liars and frauds.

To quote the wisdom of the great philosipher and poet, DJ Khaled

Logan Paul has more credibility than the Resistance has... that ought to make you awfully damn proud.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Psst, fix the typo at the end.
🤣

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Fair enough.

How many times have the media pushed so many "legal experts" kike avenattio that told us "This is it! Trumps going down" and were wrong?

How do you know there are legal experts who disagree? Where did you hear that? Where did you read that?

Well lets look at it this way.

So many people hate trump, and legal experts know that this would be a big meal ticket.

Sio if tghis is clearly witness tampering, I would expect one expert after another to be coming out going "This is it, cut and dry, the end of the line for Trump!"

But no, instead we see the same old crowd the abnti trump media pushes out that assured us there is definitive proof Don jr broke tha law, and Trump broke the law in a myriad of ways.

Yet starngely, for it being that cut and dry, nothing ever comes of it.

And I have read lawyers like dershowitz, a hillary b=voter btw lauigh this off.

Harvard professor and Fox News analyst Alan Dershowitz defended President Trump against criticism that he’s “dangled pardons” in front of people by suggesting that the government does the same thing every day.

“It’s so ironic. People complain all the time that President Trump may have dangled pardons in front of people and that constitutes tampering with witnesses and bribery,” he said. “Think of what the government does every day, what prosecutors do every day. They literally bribe witnesses by their freedom, sometimes their life and their money.”

talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Trump isn’t a Democrat, so he can do whatever illegal thing he wants and his supporters will cheer it on.

Because he isn’t a Democrat.

I wish it was more complicated than that, but it isn’t. That’s the level of stupidity we’ve collectively reached as a nation.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You just don't learn do you..

How many times do you need to be slapped in the face with a wet fish before you learn to duck?

So now you're trying to state that Trump is witness tampering because 'sources' say Cohen has asked NOT to appear in front of a committee, because he's scared of the outcome?

News Flash - he's a lying sack of crap and this has been proven. Perhaps he doesn't want to get up because... HES A LYING SACK OF CRAP!

At what point do you and silly become embarrassed by the tripe you post as 'truth'?

edit on 23/1/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Trump isn’t a Democrat, so he can do whatever illegal thing he wants and his supporters will cheer it on.

I wish it was more complicated than that, but it isn’t. That’s the level of stupidity we’ve collectively reached as a nation.

So I assume you are aghast at all of the legal abuses under obama?

Oh that’s right you ignore them

And there is far more eveidnce than this of those abuses

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Where have we come as a country for allegations of witness tampering against the president of the United States to almost be ignored by the public? If this same scenario played out during the Obama administration think of how shocking that would have been? During the Bush, Clinton, Reagan, or Carter administrations. Pretty much any administration other than this one and that would have been the scandal that defined the entire presidency. But not now. Now it's about as relevant as whatever Logan Paul is up to these days.

False allegation fatigue. Congratulations Democrats, you cried wolf enough that the average American no longer gives a snip what your side is accusing the President of, we just presume you're full of crap up to your eyeballs and move on with our day. This outcome was one the Dems were warned of numerous times. It happens to every pathological liar and hyperbole fueled loud mouth eventually... folks want evidence and proof of accusations eventually and, if time after damn time, that evidence fails to be produced, then the narrative pushers become viewed as nothing more than liars and frauds.

To quote the wisdom of the great philosipher and poet, DJ Khaled

Logan Paul has more credibility than the Resistance has... that ought to make you awfully damn proud.

QFT
Agree 100%

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If true, then you'd be able to produce actual evidence. Evidence that doesn't require new precedent, theatrics, legalese gymnastics, or a verbal Rube Goldberg device to explain what laws he broke and how. Sadly (for you), y'all have never been able to produce anything even remotely like actual evidence... which has lead us here. Welcome to marginalization and your claims and accusations carrying about as much weight as whatever your local crazy cat woman is yelling on a street corner carries.

I look forward to the next 6 years. They'll be a great deal of fun, especially in 2 years when the adults reclaim the House and the Dems have zero teeth to accompany their annoying and incessant barking and whining.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Definition of an actual partisan hack.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Remember when Rod Rosenstein threatened congressional oversight republicans with investigations of they kept demanding answers from him?

Hmm, strange that those concerned with trumps tweets here weren’t livid about that

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join