It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump possibly commits Witness tampering twice; No one cares

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So we got news earlier today that Michael Cohen has indefinitely postponed his upcoming congressional testimony. Why? Because he claims that the threats from the president of the United States against his family.[1] Just a few days ago during an interview on Fox News Trump **wink wink nod nod** suggested that there just might be damaging information out there about Michael Cohen's family.

In addition to that Trump has had this to say on Twitter:

“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get.....

....his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free. He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence.

[2][3]

This isn't even as threatening as the Judge Jeanine banter is it? But guess what? Legal experts have already stated that the above set of tweets is probably witness tampering.[4]

The Trump witness tweets blasting Cohen and hailing Stone drew criticism from legal analysts who said it looks the president – who has pardon powers – is trying to influence or threaten people who may testify about his actions.

"This is genuinely looking like witness tampering," said Neal Katyal, former U.S. acting solicitor general and Georgetown law professor. "The fact it's done out in the open is no defense. Trump is genuinely melting down."

So, let that sink in for just a moment. The president of the United States could have committed witness tampering in the plain sight of the American people, but nobody bats an eye. Where have we come as a country for allegations of witness tampering against the president of the United States to almost be ignored by the public? If this same scenario played out during the Obama administration think of how shocking that would have been? During the Bush, Clinton, Reagan, or Carter administrations. Pretty much any administration other than this one and that would have been the scandal that defined the entire presidency. But not now. Now it's about as relevant as whatever Logan Paul is up to these days.

Seriously, Donald Trump has turned the American government into a reality TV show. Every day you can be assured to be presented with a situation that is so outlandish that you almost think it is staged for television but there is that tidbit of actual reality to keep it grounded. Every week the announcer proudly proclaims "This will be the most stunning, baffling, drama filled, and stressful week in the American Presidency History". Every week when you hear it you think to yourself "They always say that I wonder if its true or just marketing". But this show delivers and the announcer was definitely telling the truth because every week is more off the rails than the one before. You think to yourself that this show's catchphrase is even better than "You're Fired" from the Apprentice, "make American Great again" just sounds better. You really like the new seasons added the drama of the guy who has been running the show is finally getting some competition. Oh, don't forget the butt kissing competitions that decide who will be kicked out of White House Island.

In addition to all of that, something I find very very interesting is that this is a conspiracy theory website. If true, Trump being a Russian pawn who was actually elected president and did make pro-Russian policy moves, will be the biggest conspiracy theory to ever be true in the history of the world. Yet, no one around here even seems to care, everyone is too entrenched in political corners to actually consider the possibility that it just may be possible that they are human and susceptible to falling into traps. Seriously think about this; Trump was a Democrat his entire life until he ran for the presidency. He is on record on many policies being exactly opposite where he is today. Does he really support the Conservative agenda or is he just throwing you guys bones so he can sell out our country to Russia? He has met with Putin five times and there is no record of what he spoke to Putin about. Could it be possible that he gave Putin top secret information on our military during that meeting? Why only not have other advisors present when you meet with Putin? Why is Putin the only world leader Trump meets with in this manner? Why all the contacts with Russia during his campaign but little to no contacts with any other countries? Why primarily and overwhelmingly Russia?

I don't understand why no one can't look at that and the other pieces of evidence and think to themselves that there just maybe, might be, possibly, be something fishy going on with Trump and Russia.

[1] Michael Cohen won’t testify. Slowly but surely, Trump’s abuses of power keep mounting.
[2] Trump Twitter
[3] Trump Twitter
[4] President Trump goes after his former lawyer, Michael Cohen, but sides with Roger Stone
edit on 23-1-2019 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Possibly.

Let me help you with your mental masturbation and give you the news tomorrow... just replace a few words and the date.

There ARE people that certainly care about the topic, yourself included.

However, normal people see it for what it is.

Propaganda to keep the alt-left base enraged.

~Drops Mic~

edit on 23-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
So we got news earlier today that Michael Cohen has indefinitely postponed his upcoming congressional testimony. Why? Because he claims that the threats from the president of the United States against his family.[1] Just a few days ago during an interview on Fox News Trump **wink wink nod nod** suggested that there just might be damaging information out there about Michael Cohen's family.

Congress cares and investigations are coming.
edit on Wed Jan 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Want to address the other drivel you posted here before authoring more?

On topic:

If true, Trump being a Russian pawn who was actually elected president and did make pro-Russian policy moves, will be the biggest conspiracy theory to ever be true in the history of the world. Yet, no one around here even seems to care,...

We don't care because there is zero proof to this fantasy.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Trump possibly commits Witness tampering twice; No one cares

Only a "possibility" ?
Why should one care for a theoretical ?
There is a probability one will get hit sitting and watching tv at home by a meteor. While watching Armageddon.
How much does that concern you ?

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The media commits gross journalistic malpractice numerous times in one week.

Why should anyone care about anything they report?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Geeeez...Give it up...Week after week after minth after month...And yet, nothing...Trump telling Cohen he needs to be investigated for more criminality is not witness tampering...The fact that Cohen backed out makes it look like he has something serious to hide...If he doesn't he will have no fear of testifying...

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

"No One Cares" But it's worthy of a thread? Good luck!

edit on 1/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
let this sink in for just a moment🤣🚬

edit on Jan-23-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Want to address the other drivel you posted here before authoring more?

On topic:

If true, Trump being a Russian pawn who was actually elected president and did make pro-Russian policy moves, will be the biggest conspiracy theory to ever be true in the history of the world. Yet, no one around here even seems to care,...

We don't care because there is zero proof to this fantasy.

When you stop ignoring reality and actually start critically thinking, then I will respond. You say “there is no evidence” you are ignoring mountains of evidence without addressing why you believe ther to be no evidence. What about The Trump Tower meeting? Why did the Trumps change their story three times? Why did the email to Trump Junior state “This is part of the Russian governments help for the Trump campaign”? Why did Trump lie about the Trump Moscow project? There is tons more. When you can explain away the evidence that already exists you can ask for more evidence.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

How was that a threat?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

indefinitely postponed his upcoming congressional testimony. Why? Because he claims that the threats from the president of the United States against his family.

If theirs anything I've learned, it's to listen to Cohen and buzzfeed.

Damning stuff.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

When you stop ignoring reality and actually start critically thinking, then I will respond.

Just pointing out that you responded to the poster.

I don't think that the term "critically thinking" means what you think it means...

Sorry.. you are a guilty pleasure of mine on ATS... it's like kicking a puppy.

I will stop responding to you now so you can see what that means.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

When you stop ignoring reality and actually start critically thinking,

Me..ignoring reality?

Who was it that immediately fell for the past weeks MSM BS, then directly thereafter posted it here as fact?

I'm ignoring mountains of rhetoric and what-ifs. They are not factual.

When you can explain away the evidence that already exists you can ask for more evidence.

Done, now how about that actual evidence.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

How was that a threat?

apparently criticizing Cohen is now witness tampering. another garbage charge from the garbage msm.....wish I could say this is surprising.....it's not

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Propagandalf

How was that a threat?

apparently criticizing Cohen is now witness tampering. another garbage charge from the garbage msm.....wish I could say this is surprising.....it's not

This might be their new angle. Good to see ATS rooting them out.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So honestly I am taking the accusation seriously.

But a few problems.

One, I cant access your washington post article because of a paywall, so if you have any way for me to see it I swear I would read it.

Secondly, from what you posted, regardless of what lawyers say, I dont see how this is witness tampering. He is not threatening anyone, he is giving his opinion on wanting justice served.

Obama weighed in on Hillary innocence, was this tampering? In fact it turns out he knew she was guilty because he knowingly sent emails to her on that unsecured server.

Third, I find it very interesting you say its a shame people dont seem to care, and if it was under Obama they would.

Under Obama, we had far worse than witness tampering.

Some examples.

His doj meeting the spouse of the subject of a criminal investigation on a tarmac in private. that doj refusing to recuse herself, and the forcing the head of the FBI to change his language to politically benefit Hillary and not call it an investigation.

FBI agents admitting in texts that it is laughable that there is no way Lynch will charge any hillary people.

Obamas fbi giving people immunity for no quid pro quo to charge anyone.

Obamas fbi destroying evidence for hillary connected people.

Obamas doj being so biased they allowed hillary to destroy subpoenaed evidence

Obamas agencies spying on his rival parties presidential campaign, by using hillary paid for oppo research.

Obamas purposefully laxing standards to ensure every agency got the unverified dirt on trump, which made it possible to laek to the press.

Ovbama agencies leaking details of private calls of people connected to trump team and unmasking them.

I could go on and on.

So it seems a bit rich when people who have no problem with all of those abuses being upset that the public is not outraged that trump tweeted he thinks stone is great and cohen should be punished.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Oh so serious, such a joker.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Cohen is a convicted felon on his way to prison on March 5th.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You are right, nobody cares especially the way you make up your own facts then run away when called out on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join