It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPR reports on who's at fault for the maga kids debockal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: DanDanDat

News media doesn't care about the accuracy of a story, they only care about clicks or views, sensationalism sells. Why everyone is so shocked when they get something wrong is beyond me. With the entertainment of politics and news entertainment today does it surprise you when they get something wrong?

cuz they always 'get something wrong' in the same way. Duke lacrosse players e.g. conservatives are always the bad guys and minorities are always righteous. Orange man bad, Pelosi good. Kavanaugh bad, accusers good.
the media isn't interested in informing people. it wants to indoctrinate. they deliver political talking points, not news.

Hilary sick close to death not healthy enough to be president. RBG is dead, is retiring in Jan 2019. No reason for Cohen family to feel threatened by Trump, it's not like any Trump supporters targeted Trump critics with terrorist plots including bombings and attempted murder. 4 dead in Benghazi 4 dead in Syria, one was investigated for years the other not a peep. Fear the caravan, until the election was over, then nothing else mentioned. Trump created the DACA issue and the kids dieing on the border, now he wants to use this things as bargaining chips. Mexico will pay for the wall lol Cohen is a lair employed by Trump for over a decade. Trump hires the best criminals instead of the best people. Trump had nothing to do with Russians, just all the people he hired did.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That single (now banned) lil Twitter account did us ALL a HUGE favor in showing how intellectually lazy, deranged, biased, and bigoted...the MSM and the Left truly is.

Contrary to it's original intent...that one little Tweet ended up leaving the entire Left with egg all over their face.

Again...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wow ATS is misleading with all these threads spreading the wrong analysis of what happened. It was a native gathering at Lincoln memorial. You guys acting like it was something else? Then a whole bus load of mostly white teenage students, lots of them wearing maga hats, came to the native gathering, simple as that. How can you argue that? It was not that native people came to their catholic school in the middle of white appreciation day to mock them?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Wow ATS is misleading with all these threads spreading the wrong analysis of what happened.

How so? There was a Right to Life march/gathering that the boys were attending that day. When confronted, they were waiting for their bus.

How can you argue that?

The two hour long video that directly disputes what you believe to be factual.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I think you might have posted in the wrong thread.

This thread is about NPR blaming an individual Twitter account for the incorrect news coverage regarding the events out side the Lincoln memorial.
edit on 23-1-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Russian bots strike again!

I thought Democrats were too smart and savvy to fall for such things? Only Neanderthal Trump supporters would believe things like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Wow ATS is misleading with all these threads spreading the wrong analysis of what happened.

How so? There was a Right to Life march/gathering that the boys were attending that day. When confronted, they were waiting for their bus.

How can you argue that?

Um no stop spreading lies, I just watched the 1 hour 45 minute video. Don't be ridiculous.

Why would you disrupt an indigenous people march if you are marching for pro life? Makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

They didn't disrupt it. They didn't even move from the spot.

Are you sure you watched?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

This thread is about NPR blaming an individual Twitter account for the incorrect news coverage regarding the events out side the Lincoln memorial.

I read the op I found it interesting...I completely believe in sinister fake accounts on the internet. However what I wrote is still very relevant.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

*debacle*

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

How can you argue that?

Um no stop spreading lies, I just watched the 1 hour 45 minute video. Don't be ridiculous.

Why would you disrupt an indigenous people march if you are marching for pro life? Makes no sense.

Um the Lincoln Memorial is a public space. Just because a group was having an "indigenous people's march" doesn't then prohibit anyone else form being at or using the Lincoln Memorial as a meeting point. If they wanted to have an event that would be 100% free of other people hanging around, they should have chosen a different venue. They should have paid for a private venue if they were so offended by other people being there.

By the way, "um" is such a great start to an intelligent comment.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

They didn't disrupt it. They didn't even move from the spot.

Are you sure you watched?

It's scary isn't it... Even with the video evidence which shows the original headline as completely false, people still follow it as truth.

This... is a sign of impending doom. Because for each one you hear, there are countless others silent. But still, gobbling up the perverse narrative.

You can lead a horse to water, etc...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Debacle.

Whew, thought I was going to have to be the Nazi.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

*debacle*

This spelling debockle has already been debocked.

I kinda like debockle. In a saner reality, debacle would be appropriate, but this is weirdo earth... or madela world. Something went wrong when something flipped a switch and everything went topsy turvy, at any rate.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

It was almost a Kerfuffle.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Half the country is outraged because the media play you all like a fiddle, then you come on these boards saying how media have shafted you all, it's comical and you guys can't even see the strings that pull you .

it's amazing how some folks think that ATS is indicative of the world. We are but a very very small section of people, if you really want to cast those stones, look our of those wonderful glass windows of your glass house and see them all.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: DanDanDat

I read the op I found it interesting...I completely believe in sinister fake accounts on the internet. However what I wrote is still very relevant.

Well it's a given that sinister fake accounts exist on the internet. Lots of stuff exist on the internet.

The question is could one Twitter account on it's own could drive the outrage of so many people around the country. Or is the news media complicit for the wide unverified coverage they provide. And if they are why are they unable accept the responsibility and work to correct the systemic problems that led to their mistake.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I do apologize for the misspelling I have a disability that makes it difficult.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Half the country as in trump supporters, no need to play coy..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join