It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING POTUS RESPONDS to Nancy Pelosi as she cancels The State of the Union

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They'll chop it up edit it and have Trump saying whatever the want. Broadcast only the parts they can spin to make Trump look bad.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I wonder if Nancy's reluctance to let the SOTU take place has anything to do with RBG?
How would it look to have her seat empty during the address?

Evidence is mounting that something "fishy" is going on, in regards to Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

For instance, CNN.com published this yesterday.

Washington (CNN)Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was in good spirits on Tuesday following news that the documentary film about her life had been nominated for Best Documentary at the Academy Awards.

Betsy West and Julie Cohen, the filmmakers of "RBG" -- a CNN film -- said Tuesday they spoke to Ginsburg earlier that day, noting they were the ones who gave her the good news about the film.

West and Cohen said Ginsburg "sounded strong and cheerful" and said that she is writing opinions and "continuing to stay on top of work."
Link: www.cnn.com...

By last night, many other outlets had picked up on CNN's story as GREAT WONDERFUL NEWS.

But today, those outlets have pulled their almost word-for-word reproduction of the CNN piece. Some of the headline links appear on Google searches, but when clicked on, lead to an "OOPS! Page not found", like this one: www.wjbc.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

www.dallasnews.com...

"wall 18 to 30 feet, able to withstand tunneling six feet deep"

Better then a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

What's YOUR solution to them tunneling? Waiting for an alternative??

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Man, I hate listening to him sometimes as he rambles and hops from subject to subject

Name one , just one, President of the US who didn't
Careful with your answer as I go back through Lyndon Baines Johnson

edit on 1/23/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fox News ran a graphic a few days ago with her image, name and text moving into focus 1933-2019

They very quickly apologized for it afterward with no real explanation.

Weird!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

More rambling, trigger words, and catch phrases ...

Dangling the 'left' on a cliff as if they are sub human and out to commit extreme acts, while playing the sympathy card for 'conservatives'.

This is not a leader to unite a nation, this is a man who plays partisan politics and loves it.
edit on 23-1-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Can you imagine if the Republicans would have told Obama he was not invited to give his state of the union? They would have been called, bigots and racists.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seriously what is going on? We haven't had proof of life since going into surgery December 21st, only quotes and a sketchy video that could be anybody. I think Dems are pulling a weekend at bernies with RBG.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
every since she told Congress to just vote and not to read the health care bill I haven't trusted this woman. If the Dems don't get her under control soon I see a mutiny occurring to get her out of that seat. While dems will claim there is no problem to keep up appearances, but those that were elected under the premise she would not be in control are now pondering if they have a political future.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

I think she knows. I also think she doesn't care. It's what she wants. If they can't get rid of Trump one way, they'll try another.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
last i checked article 2 section 3 of the constitution asserts that state of the union addresses are solely at the president's discretion, so i don't know what she's thinking.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It might also push the American people, of what ever persuasion, to finally, finally ask, just what the flyin' # is going on here?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
last i checked article 2 section 3 of the constitution asserts that state of the union addresses are solely at the president's discretion, so i don't know what she's thinking.

She can deny Trump the use of the House for the SOTU address, but there's no reason Trump can't just give the speech somewhere else. She can't "cancel" the speech, as some outlets are reporting. I expect Trump will give it as a campaign-rally-style event.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I expect Trump will find a way to make her look as petty as possible for it.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

A cardboard cutout of Nancy sitting behind him, next to Mike Pence. That would be golden!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko

A cardboard cutout of Nancy sitting behind him, next to Mike Pence. That would be golden!

... right next to one of RBG.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It might also push the American people, of what ever persuasion, to finally, finally ask, just what the flyin' # is going on here?

I will not hold my breath for that great awakening, and I know very well you won't either. I'd love to see it, but the masses are truly asses.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I bet he does the address at the border

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Gonna post this here because I don't know where else I should. I got in a lot of trouble with one of my last forum posts and it was about titles and putting the name that the source used to the letter within the "breaking news" sections. Which I was arguing about and got banned until I agreed not to edit mod edits. That being said I did that with this thread to the letter, I literally copied, and pasted the name of the Youtube video which you can still see is "BREAKING 🔴 President Trump RESPONDS to Radical Nancy Pelosi as she cancels The State of the Union." I had to remove the red circle to make the name fit but otherwise I left it alone. I come back to this thread and it AGAIN has been modified but this time by an "administrator" to remove the word "radical" which The President of The United States calls her by the way in this video. I followed your rules ATS to the LETTER and you still changed the name and provided NO reason. Where's the beef????

Oh how the mighty have fallen.....

edit on 24-1-2019 by tensetek because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join