It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are a star wars fan then you're gonna love this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
From a very few minutes ago , on a continent not so far away...

I going to take a stab in the dark and say there are quite a few Star Wars fanatics on ATS, I stumbled upon this shanty, and while this is not my preferred genre of music, it proved to me men truly cannot multitask, as I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry.

Ladies and gentlemen, please make a warm welcome for Bad Lip reading with their smash hit 'Not the Future.'

edit on 23-1-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Interesting view of things.....

But we ALL knew in 1977 when it first came out, that it wasn't set on Earth OR in our future.

It was pretty well drummed into the audience from the opening credits, that it was a Galaxy Far Far Away, and Long Long ago. It was accepted by the audience, as it was intended.

Lucas always said it was based on his childhood days of cinema serials like Flash Gordon from the 1930s.

Fast forward 40+ Earth years, and "Some" modern people are now so mentally challenged, they see things that were never there.

Although, the Strangest thing about the Early Star Wars movies was Luke Skywalker........how he changed from an all American kid, into a totally different person, aged 10 years in 2 and had a face transplant.

Its only been the last 10 years or so, with the information super highway, that everyone now knows he had a serious car accident at the time and his face had to be rebuilt. (along with all the other problems that would have presented for the production crew of the Star Wars francise).

Still, it is what it is.......

edit on 23-1-2019 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Should it bother me that this spoof was more entertaining than the last jedi?

I literally thought it was impossible to have a character worse than jar jar binks but they managed to create two of them for us to hate.

Thanks bad lip reading!
Your Star Wars and NFL videos are great...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OMG -!!!!!

I SO LOVE THIS -!!!!!!!

5/5🌟 seriously awesome!!! I definitely would buy this no question!!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

β€œShould it bother me that this spoof was more entertaining than the last jedi? ”

Yes, yes it should-!! My thoughts exactly-!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I love this youtube channel av been following them for a few years and I gotta say while that song is funny this one is miles better in my view so if you enjoyed that then watch this....

Also I find this amazing!

edit on 24-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Should it bother me that this spoof was more entertaining than the last jedi?

The force is strong in this one-I thought the exact same thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Oh I'm well aware of the seagulls, and the log that had a child.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That’s awesome-!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Floating in the Diaper tank?.
Love star wars but this was just hilarious and I really can imagine Chewbacca as a band member.

Sadly Disney will never live up to Lucas Art's quality, they can not even choreograph a good fight scene and there bad guy's are wimp's.
Also what happened to the rebel fleet I mean after defeating the second death star surely it would have gotten bigger so how were they still called rebel's by the time of the first order (Disney's version of the remnant) when in fact they were then once again the Republic Fleet and what was all that about killing Coruscant the best location for intrigue in the Galaxy, it is like this Disney Director is Assassinating the star wars universe - well Disney did hate Lucasarts and tried more than once to practice hostile take over of them before they finally got there grubby mouse mitt's on them.

I have in the last few years learned to eminently dislike Disney, despite the harm Lucas Art's own prequel's did to the franchise Disney's sequel's are pure assassination of the Franchise and are simply ruining it - the Last Jedi I mean what the hell was that about they have simply run roughshod over the star wars lore and rewrote it in the most trashy way they could and a Lazer guard on his lightsaber, I mean careful Kylo you could lose a finger or ten there boy - even there Darth Snoke was crap.
In Disney's defense though while it did not feel like a Star Wars movie and was full of what looked like art's student's there film Solo was far better than the critic's would have you believe and rogue one was no were near as bad as they claimed either.
But Disney, space bombers yeah right, nice wink to the WW2 bombers but sorry even in the star wars universe the physics just does not work.

Thank's for putting this up man it made me chuckle and reminded me of the sad decline of the star wars universe - at least the prequel's still felt like star wars even though they had too much clowning and the dreaded youngling's as well as reinvented the force that bind's all living thing's together into the midichlorian's some kind of parasite's, first clue that perhaps Lucas was not the real SOLE author of the original trilogy though he certainly ran it a bit into the ground when merchandise became the purpose of the third film with it's Teddy Bear hero cannibal storm trooper helmet drumming fluff ball's.

top topics

join