It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone. I'm new to ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am a long time lurker, first time poster. I've been on the fence about joining, mainly because I think part of me had given up on trying to find like-minded people. It's really hard to have an open conversation with people about conspiracy theories and other deep topics. I've come here with an open mind and hope to meet some new people. Some topics I'm interested in include secret societies, dreams/prophecies, and religious conspiracies. I also like to do investigative research every now and then.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KMY14

Welcome aboard
Excited to have another fellow truth finder
That's interested in similar stuff as I
Looking forward to your input
Cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

This isn't a conspiracy site any more ... its ta rump nest .

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Welcome aboard. Soon we will outnumber those political soap opera fans and they will have no choice but to start digesting non politics for their entertainment sustenance. I can see them tremble already....but but buttttttt 'Q' ... 'where did you go Q'? .... 'why do you forsake us' ..... 'we LOVE you Q' ....

So what type of religious conspiracies do you enjoy?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Hello everyone. I'm new to ATS.

Hello Nu2ATS.
Enjoy your visit.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Welcome! I can't wait to see some of your research. There's no shortage of topics around here.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi and welcome!
I hope all the politics doesn't scare you away. If you watch the "live" feed long enough, there are always some interesting "Other" topics that come up.
And while your waiting, if you go digging, you can find some really incredible reads from long ago, that will keep you busy for quite a while.

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Greetings.

From the class of "2010", like the above 2.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky I'm definitely into conspiracies about the Vatican. The Vatican definitely has a lot of skeletons in its closet. I would discuss more on this, but I don't want to go off topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm a long time lurker as well.This is my first post.This site has gotten more political. Or maybe politics has gotten more openly conspiritorial.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom Politics doesn't scare me. If anything, it can be annoying if it's the same mainstream garbage being regurgitated. Another topic I've become interested in lately deals with political conspiracies. It's interesting to see just how in bed these politicians are with each other and different corporations.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It is your intro thread and I imagine you have full freedom to take it anywhere you want : )

Vatican huh? Those wonderful virtuous holders of everything good in this world or evil villains more corrupt than the mafia hiding behind their shield of god .... fun fun fun

Have you read any of Fomenko 'History: Fiction or Science'? That is a really fun rabbit hole.

hmmm, are there rules to follow in intro threads? (starts looking around nervously)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I am a long time lurker, first time poster. I've been on the fence about joining, mainly because I think part of me had given up on trying to find like-minded people.

I think the secret is to not look for like minded people.

Stay unique, celebrate differences as much as agreements and you'll find the conversation you're looking for.

Don't be afraid to post, just always say what's on your mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

ClovenSky I'm definitely into conspiracies about the Vatican. The Vatican definitely has a lot of skeletons in its closet.

Yea, crazy subject.....

As much as they're against abortion, the sceltons in their closet sure are small lol 😂

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
hello and welcome,to your spaceship

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Can't wait to play.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM