It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild wolves howl along with musicians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Feel good today!

This made me smile.
I remember camping in Sedona Arizona out in the hills. At 4:50am, as the sun began to pimple out, thousands of Coyotes began to howl. Not as cold and still thrilling to hear.

While they were on tour in Colorado, Arkansas musicians Shawn James and Baker, visited a private wolf sanctuary and performed this cover A.A. Bondy’s “American Hearts.” It was very snowy day and the live recording was shot in one take, but it’s what happened when they started playing that gave me goosebumps! As they sang, wolves in the nearby began to howl along with them. In the video description they wrote, “Not only was this the highlight of the trip, but one of the highlights in all of our lives.” Share this unusual musical recording with your family and friends! Read more at www.reshareworthy.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
that was very cool!! ....go wolves!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Beautiful! I wonder though if they are howling because they like the music or if they are annoyed because the guys were in the wolfs territory. LOL! Many animals really do enjoy music. Ever watch birds dancing? Amusing and wonderful!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Beautiful! I wonder though if they are howling because they like the music or if they are annoyed because the guys were in the wolfs territory. LOL! Many animals really do enjoy music. Ever watch birds dancing? Amusing and wonderful!

My favorites are when cows run across a field to watch someone play an instrument.

I love this one:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Awww, I love that one too! Thanks for sharing these vids with us!

top topics

join