It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some algebraic Division

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Heres an thought I hear quite often both on and off ats.

Calling out division leads to division.

So lets throw out some x's and y's and suss this out.

X says Y is causing division in society by Y calling out Z for causing division in society.

Now why cant A come along and say actually X is causing division in society by X calling out Y for causing division in society?

But wait!!!!!

Couldnt B then call out A for the same?

And who is to say that Z cant then blame X, Y, A, or B causing division by calling out people causing division?

So put into real terms, if someone makes a thread or video calling out the media or a politician or some other group for being inaccurate or acting poorly to perhaps maintain power by dividing people, I dont think that person is causing division so long as their post is accurate.

But if you do feel that way, then perhaps the next fellow or lass to come along may use your same argument against you, and say actually it is you who are causing division by calling out the orginal person who made the thread.

I suck at algebra. But I am pretty good at long division.
edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As long as those libtards continue with the name calling; it's only going to get worser.
edit on 23-1-2019 by olaru12 because: Thanks B...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You're about 6 threads away from starting a full-blown civil war.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The problem is when the division you call out is long planned and arranged by group C and M who do that because they follow some twisted ideology in which it is better to keep R divided from L instead of calling out and overcoming P.
You keep playing as expected. Because the real issue is not L or R but C, P and M, which come out of every fight between L & R as winner because they have the resources and infrastructure.
If you feel like you're just an individual A and you're only critisising B as private person think again, because you are pointing fingers at whatever group you feel B is a part of. So you left the realm of individual and keep playing along the lines of L& R as C, M & P want you to.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

libtards
name calling;

thats a great response

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Your a fun X!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

libtards
name calling;

thats a great response

I think it was sarcasm, though who knows at this point

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sounds like you're describing the ongoing battle of globalists against nationalists, if habla some spanish this video is gooood..... www.adn40.mx...#

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I suck at algebra. But I am pretty good at long division.

Good at Long division? you sir are a liar! (just kidding, bad 4th grade flashbacks entered my mind)

I enjoy a good post like this, it's thought provoking. It's not this 'Hillary did this! BURN HER AT THE STAKE! or 'Trump had a shot of vodka-COLLUSION!'

I like posting thought provoking threads that require a question that needs answering-and I enjoy seeing the results. Nothing is better than the things that make you go hmmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The problem is when the division you call out is long planned and arranged by group C and M who do that because they follow some twisted ideology in which it is better to keep R divided from L instead of calling out and overcoming P.
You keep playing as expected. Because the real issue is not L or R but C, P and M, which come out of every fight between L & R as winner because they have the resources and infrastructure.
If you feel like you're just an individual A and you're only critisising B as private person think again, because you are pointing fingers at whatever group you feel B is a part of. So you left the realm of individual and keep playing along the lines of L& R as C, M & P want you to.

C and M are ok, but F P. /s

Somehow I thought there would be an R or two in that statement (which I do agree with).

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's the P s you need to watch your back with maybe the L z if you are a lady

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Always make sure you are dotting the I's and crossing the Ts. That helps ... somehow.

Despite being great friends with all the letters, I never really got to know Y.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Division is the key.

If you can divide X,Y,Z,A,B,C and so on into parts of the whole, they/the system/them/powers that be/NWO etc, wins.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I can't have my pi, and eat it too... Oh well...

If 3A's plus 1 get divided by every time A is at odds with B, we will always be left with one truth.

But seriously, you nailed why I don't both with politics any more, I can't seem to miss everyone's toes and some one gets triggered and says I am a communist/Nazi/libtard/hatemonger/crackpot/leftist/xenophobe.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The declaration: "There is division." removes bias from the perspective. This statement refrains from placing blame on any particular group, while objectively considering the situation.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

As long as those libtards continue with the name calling; it's only going to get worser.

Too funny

top topics

join