It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff admits to leaks that Don Jr accused him of, but wants you to call it something else

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Xcathdra

Please, how many times has president Trump flat out lied and it gets turned into spoke incorrectly, or had his facts wrong? Seriously!

Your answer can be found here and here.
edit on 24-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

If he is leaking classified info to media he does not need to be sent to house ethics he needs to be arrested by law enforcement and his security clearances needs to be revoked period. And this admission to wolf Blitzer is basically a confession of guilt.

I completely agree. I believe leaking classified / privileged info is a serious violation for the ethics committee. I want these people, regardless of party, to be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law and I want to see that action also occur in the House / Senate with the ethics committee and expulsion from Congress.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Please, how many times has president Trump flat out lied and it gets turned into spoke incorrectly, or had his facts wrong? Seriously!

You mean like how Adam Schiff lied when he denied he leaked anything and when he finally got caught lying and said he didnt leak anything but instead spun it as "exposure of his non-cooperation and his stonewalling of our committee,".

Dont look now but I think that rock you just threw just shattered one of your house walls.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
originally posted by: Xcathdra

House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff defended himself Tuesday against Donald Trump Jr.’s accusation of leaking by stating he didn’t “leak” testimony, but rather he exposed it.

“That’s not a leak, it is exposure of his non-cooperation and his stonewalling of our committee,” Schiff responded when CNN’s Wolf Blitzer confronted him about Trump’s allegation.

Not saying he did or didn't "leak" or "expose" anything, but can you provide the quote where he admitted it?

The excerpt above shows him taking issue with the information being characterized as a "leak".

It doesn't show him admitting he was responsible for the information reaching the press.

Thanks in advance for clarifying.
edit on 24-1-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

I already did and you just posted / commented on it in your latest post. He denied leaking anything for a few days then all of a sudden he comes clean but spins it where for him, its not a leak but "exposure".

Let ma ask you a question -
Schiff denies being the source of the info on multiple media outlets for several days. Flat out denies it.

If what he did was "exposure" and not a "leak", why the need to lie to the media and everyone watching? His excuse does not support his actions. He could have just said from the beginning he was exposing it yet he didnt. It only became exposure when he got caught.
edit on 24-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

originally posted by: Grambler
I remember when the dems here on ats called for nunes to step down for leaking info to the press.

So I assume they will be on here calling for schiff to step down any second

"I'm going to hold my breath"

*takes deep breath*……………………………………………….
………………………………………………………………………………

*dies*

Queue crickets chirping. Set to repeat indefinitely.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I already did and you just posted / commented on it in your latest post.

Nowhere in that excerpt does he admit being responsible.
He characterizes that information as not being a leak, but does not admit he was the one to "expose" or "leak" it.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Look if I was a gov employee working in said area of nuclear weapons development and I leaked info about new tbomb that was in development then lied about leaking info then a few days later I told wolf Blitzer that what was leaked was to expose gov misdeeds by developing a tbomb and that exposure was my way of fighting back if tbomb existence was classified and I knowingly divulged that info I in point of fact broke a major law that would likely result in vast amount of prison time period

Disclaimer tbombs or any reference to a t device are purely here to set an example they are not real weapons and any medelev effect caused by there use is just a case of dejavu and or a sign of overactive imagination trust me stuffers never made stovetop stuffing.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Call the law he leaked that he was uncooperative, lock that Nazi up. Trump jr. seems to think he has attorney client confidentiality between himself and the Potus, are either of them attorneys? Talk about a non-story on MSM, oh wait fox news is not considered MSM to those on the right. Surprised Hillary has not been mentioned in this thread, I am sure she is involved in some way, it's all Obama fault. I guess you guys feel how the left felt the eight years prior to our fearless leaders Donald taking the presidency

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

He leaked that he was uncooperative, can someone PLEASE post exactly what solid piece of information was "leaked" from the commttiee hearing.......chirps, chirps..yep nothing at all

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Not that I care one way or another ... before squabbling over Schiff's earth-shattering offense, one first has to/should determine if “private testimony” is/can be legally categorized as “classified information”...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join