It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen Says He is Too Scared to Testify Feb 8th Due To Threats From Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Can you imagine a convicted liar coming out of jail in March to testify to Congress?!

CNN is stating that President Trump has obstructed Justice by threatening Michael Cohen with subliminal signals.

edit on 1/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Like the faces of the boys in MAGA hats...this is getting ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My god about the time you think the lies and charade is about over blam... this clown is too scared!

Just send his ass to jail and be done with it...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Lol, are you serious... come on, they can't be!

edit on 23/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Cohen's 15 minutes is almost over and he will disappear in jail. He has said a lot of things that he can not say in testimony, so as I predicted a few weeks ago in one of my older posts he will pull the I been threaten card and not testify.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
LOL! Did they seriously say Trump was using subliminal signals to threaten Cohen?

[Yoda]Stupid, the hatred makes them[/Yoda]

edit on 23-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I suppose a smart man like Cohen has these Trump and Giuliani threats on tape?

You mean his lawyer lanny davis does.
And if there true then probably.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I suppose a smart man like Cohen has these Trump and Giuliani threats on tape?

You mean his lawyer lanny davis does.
And if there true then probably.

You sound like a CNN talking head ..If,if,if if.... Fella, the 'threats' are Trump's tweets that Cohen is trying to protect his wife and father in law and Gulliani saying something similar on TV. There are no Godfather like recordings, for goodness sake.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

If it's true I would guess that since trump and cohen worked together for so long trump has dirt on him and his family.

Same as cohen has on trump and his.

Might be why the threats aren't being told in detail. Those threats could be on the line of , I know what you or your family did and will tell if you don't keep your mouth shut.

Cohan wouldn't be able to tell us those treats because it would incriminate himself or people he loves.

Just spitballing.
edit on 23-1-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Did Michael Cohen just implicate the President of the United States in a felony, again?

With zero evidence, again?

Yep.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Can you imagine a convicted liar coming out of jail in March to testify to Congress?!

CNN is stating that President Trump has obstructed Justice by threatening Michael Cohen with subliminal signals.

From what I have heard, Trump merely emailed him the Arkancide list. No wonder the poor guy is terrified...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Not surprised, though Trump is a coward remember he lied to get out of the war and draft, but he plays the gangster and threatens people.

When did Trump lie to get out of a war ?
If it was during his Presidency , I say I like the country getting out of war
But , just like so many , you take folks words without any due diligence of research of your own
That is dangerous.
And ignorance incarnate

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Prelude to PC gaming ?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It turns out that Trump's Tweets scared the living daylights out of Cohen. I sure wish they had that effect on the MSM!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Elijah Cummings feels BETRAYED! He says that Cohen will testify to his committee, even if he has to get him released from jail for a day!

www.thestate.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wasn't trump tweeting and making veiled threats about Cohen's father in law? Trump's the kind of guy that will take everyone down with him. Why make threats if Cohen was lying?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well, isn't this fun? According to reports, Cohen came home from the hospital after "shoulder surgery" sporting a black eye.

What Happened? Michael Cohen Spotted in New York With a Black Eye, Arm in a Sling www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Eye of the storm: Michael Cohen is pictured returning home from shoulder surgery hours after bombshell report claimed President ordered him to lie to Congress about Trump Tower Moscow projectwww.dailymail.co.uk...

Michael Cohen's So Excited! He's So Excited! He's So ... SCARED! www.wonkette.com...
edit on 23-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
LOL! Did they seriously say Trump was using subliminal signals to threaten Cohen?

[Yoda]Stupid, the hatred makes them[/Yoda]
Nice

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

DNC operations sent Cohen a "message" to keep the secrets about how Democrats blackmailed him.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Elijah Cummings, head of the Oversight committee, must be deeply disappointed. This was his opportunity to display hate on steroids.

Oh, it was going to be a circus, because Cummings was going to be flanked by AOC and Ilhan Omar. Or was that Rashida Tlaib? I get the three of them confused, but whichever witches brew they put on that committee, it was sure to be a sideshow worthy of attention and memes.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Wasn't trump tweeting and making veiled threats about Cohen's father in law? Trump's the kind of guy that will take everyone down with him. Why make threats if Cohen was lying?

I looked up Cohen's father-in-law last week. He's a Ukrainian guy who loaned 10's of millions of dollars to people as part of the taxi cab medallion business that saw Cohen get nailed for income tax evasion.

I wonder if that might be connected to Cohen showing up at his apartment looking like he just got a beatdown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join