It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen Says He is Too Scared to Testify Feb 8th Due To Threats From Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Michael Cohen, the former attorney and fixer for President Trump who is now cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller, is postponing his planned testimony next month to Congress.

“Due to ongoing threats against his family from President Trump and Mr. Giuliani, as recently as this weekend, as well as Mr. Cohen's continued cooperation with ongoing investigations, by advice of counsel, Mr. Cohen’s appearance will be postponed to a later date,” Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis said in a statement.
Source: thehill.com...

I suppose a smart man like Cohen has these Trump and Giuliani threats on tape?

CNN had planned to make Cohen's February 8th testimony a big event...bigger than the Super Bowl, LOL.

Who's worse..Cohen or Avenatti? Two strange attorneys.

-CareWeMust

Scared due to threats from Trump... Lol, yeah right. All eyes are on both of them. That's like being too afraid to meet your newest enemy in the center of the subway while everyone watches, because you're afraid he'll shoot you.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He knows the depth and the reach of the trump criminal enterprise and has already been threatened. So he made a smart choice.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Remember Cohen switched to the far left and is represented by a Clinton legal advisor and spokesperson, so technically now, even just a smile or smirk from Trump or any of his supporters, especially any wearing a MAGA hat could be perceived as a very serious THREAT!

edit on 23-1-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
these threats were probably threats of legal action for potentially giving congress information they have no legal right to know, congress is going beyond their authority here. they need to back off before they push trump too far.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did Michael Cohen just implicate the President of the United States in a felony, again?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: LSU2018

Remember Cohen switched to the far left and is represented by a Clinton legal advisor and spokesperson, so technically now, even just as smile or smirk from Trump or any of his supporters, especially any wearing a MAGA hat could be perceived as a very serious THREAT!

Yes it certainly could! The mere thought of such a smirk is worthy of jail time and all consequences are justified.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Did Michael Cohen just implicate the President of the United States in a felony, again?

Yes he's quite the fantasist.

As always there will be fools who will fall for it, hook line and sinker.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
After seeing those viscous punks in the maga hats over the weekend I’d say that would be a justified observation. Couple that with thiswww.adl.org...

I’d say good and decent people should be very concerned about right wing extremists. Especially the magats. . . a reply to: ausername

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Your not making any sense???

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

So why didn't he throw it out on the table. Trying to put off his trip behind bars. I bet he tries to make some kind of deal then he loses the evidence.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I find it hard to believe that a New York property developer would issue threats to someone who has the dirt on him.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Who's worse..Cohen or Avenatti?

Avenatti by a slim margin.

They need a version of the EC to decide.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So Cohen has a long history with Democrat operatives, he gets outed and exposed, and now he is as jerky as ever 🤣

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I find it hard to believe that a New York property developer would issue threats to someone who has the dirt on him.

It's been a couple of days since you chaps got roasted because you fell for fake news.
Do you never learn?

edit on 23/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Not surprised, though Trump is a coward remember he lied to get out of the war and draft, but he plays the gangster and threatens people.

👆look another donkey dung BS made-up story☝

🤣

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I was just making an observation , what fake news did I fall for ?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

After seeing those viscous punks in the maga hats over the weekend I’d say that would be a justified observation. Couple that with thiswww.adl.org...

Lol, good one.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is just an excuse to buy the legal team some time.

They need to figure out what they want him to say about The Prague Question.

He's already denied being there, but if he denies it again, it puts the final nail in the coffin for the fake dossier, which torpedoes the whole investigation.

His lawyer already went on television denying he was in Prague. They're totally screwed. It has nothing to do with threats from Trump.

What an absolute moron.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yes, I wonder where the evidence of these threats are located. Sounds like a stalling tactic, maybe Cohen needs Mueller to put him back in the hazing cage for more brainwashing.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So Cohen has a long history with Democrat operatives, he gets outed and exposed, and now he is as jerky as ever 🤣

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join