It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cohen Says He is Too Scared to Testify Feb 8th Due To Threats From Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Michael Cohen, the former attorney and fixer for President Trump who is now cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller, is postponing his planned testimony next month to Congress.

“Due to ongoing threats against his family from President Trump and Mr. Giuliani, as recently as this weekend, as well as Mr. Cohen's continued cooperation with ongoing investigations, by advice of counsel, Mr. Cohen’s appearance will be postponed to a later date,” Cohen’s lawyer Lanny Davis said in a statement.
Source: thehill.com...

I suppose a smart man like Cohen has these Trump and Giuliani threats on tape?

CNN had planned to make Cohen's February 8th testimony a big event...bigger than the Super Bowl, LOL.

Who's worse..Cohen or Avenatti? Two strange attorneys.

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I bet he needs more time to learn his script.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What threats?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Classic move.

Just like when all those liars were lying about Kavanaugh and refusing to testify, because they were... well... liars.

I say please, go on and tell your story.

I just made popcorn, common!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

I bet he needs more time to learn his script.

Cohen will have to read it from his jail cell, LOL. He reports to prison in March, for a 3 year sentence.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What threats?

They might be recorded. Mueller needs to intervene!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Not surprised, though Trump is a coward remember he lied to get out of the war and draft, but he plays the gangster and threatens people.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So what was it? Horse head snuck into his bed in the middle of the night?
Just how the hell can anyone threaten anybody these days without leaving self incriminating evidence?
Perhaps both parties set up a secure encrypted communication Network so Trump and team could issue threats without fear of disclosure?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Elijah Cummings, head of the Oversight committee, must be deeply disappointed. This was his opportunity to display hate on steroids.

CNN is devastated. They were sure Cohen would tell the world why President Trump should be impeached.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

blinks - does ANYONE believe this ??????????????

i really need to expand my bridge brokerage firm

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

Trump is a master builder. Could have been a photo of a block of concrete, with chain attached, that was sent to Cohen.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Lanny Davis did say that Cohen's entire family was threatened. He'd better have proof to back that up!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Cohen is worried he is gonna get popped for rolling on his tax evasion and other charges. Those were not related to Trump but business dealings with the Russian mob.

I still say he will pull a 'Frank Pentangeli' and suddenly forget everything. This is a great part in the movie.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What threats?

Apparerntly callig him douchebag, wesel, snitch and liar to his face is a threat, lol.
He's basically reacting to what people are saying in interviews and is spinning to try and make it sound like their are some clandestine threats. He must think people are as stupid as he is.

The story here is actually...
"Democrats, and their media servants, plans to run a sham propaganda stunt on taxpayer money has been seriously undermined by the latest fake news debacle, so much so they have to wait a little longer to try and regain some credibility, as currently their lies are not working."
edit on 23/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Not surprised, though Trump is a coward remember he lied to get out of the war and draft, but he plays the gangster and threatens people.

Hey..what ever works! America is better off that Donald Trump didn't go to war, and potentially get blown up.

I'm sure you wish he had of, though.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zeropinion

Trump is a master builder. Could have been a photo of a block of concrete, with chain attached, that was sent to Cohen.

Ahah, subtlety! Play ball or wind up part of the foundation in my Mara Lago renovation!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes..that was classic! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, MataFuchs.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Hey..what ever works! America is better off that Donald Trump didn't go to war, and potentially get blown up.

I'm sure you wish he had of, though.

The USA would not have seen one of the great Presidents of all time if he had got killed in Vietnam. I know of no one else who could even have a chance of rescuing the country from the debacle of the Obama Presidency. Close call.

edit on 23/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Who's worse..Cohen or Avenatti? Two strange attorneys.

Avenatti is at least inadvertently entertaining. The dude thinks he's the next incarnation of Perry Mason, while in reality he's not even competent to contest a parking ticket, and has more legal problems of his own than I can keep track of. (The most recent one being allegations that he stole settlement money from his clients, and told them the money hadn't been received.)

Cohen, by comparison, is just an idiot who basically let the DNC choose his lawyer for him, and is suffering the predictable result of being used as a political pawn.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Translation: He's afraid he'll get caught lying under oath again, and other crimes he might have been independently involved in could be brought to light.

His fears seem justifiable in that regard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join