It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media says Black racist group is always around in cities, so its the kids fault for not ignoring

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The BHI are a bunch of losers. Only normies let them spew their BS. It’s much more fun to troll them. Bonus points if you get them to put the “sheeny curse” on you.

They will literally curse you and tell you they’re going to do it. It’s good for a laugh.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: amazing

Nor did he do those things, but he was being bullied and stood his ground in the most literal sense and he was wrong. Surely you teach your kids of situational equivalence?

I wont keep you you have a great task of teaching your kids a lot about subjectivity by-laws in your parenting.

I think you know what I'm saying. I guess the question is, did he really need to stand his ground? No. Was the Native American wrong or overly aggressive? Yes. Were the Black Israelites offensive? Yes. Should they have been ignored? Yes.

I'm trying to accuse the kid of anything. I took the conversation off topic a bit, I'm just saying he could have de escaltated the situation. He's young. He'll learn.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: TheLead

Nor did he do those things, but he was being bullied and stood his ground in the most literal sense and he was wrong. Surely you teach your kids of situational equivalence?

I wont keep you you have a great task of teaching your kids a lot about subjectivity by-laws in your parenting.

I think you know what I'm saying. I guess the question is, did he really need to stand his ground? No. Was the Native American wrong or overly aggressive? Yes. Were the Black Israelites offensive? Yes. Should they have been ignored? Yes.

I'm trying to accuse the kid of anything. I took the conversation off topic a bit, I'm just saying he could have de escaltated the situation. He's young. He'll learn.

Well I disagree with noth you and dawnstar that the kid should have done something differently, and I think the conversation is far less important than focusing on the adults that acted terrobly (and this tactic is being used by actual people to smear the kids)

I do think both of you are legitmately trying to descalate situations like this, which I applaud

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

longest flipping hour and a half in my life!! probably some of the most irratating also..
sorry, I didn't see where any of the native americans were being racist. didn't really notice any of the kids being racist. but, I've decided to call the other group the preachers of hate instead of just preachers.
as far as the drummers coming into the picture, well, it did take the kid's attention away from the hateful preachers for awhile. not really sure if they were mocking the drummers, and they really didn't seem to feel threatened by them by what I seen. kind of looked to me like they were kind of enjoying it, at least for while, till the loud mouth preachers of hate drew their attention back to them.
so, well, I stand by my first statement..
maybe the kid showed a tad bit of disrespect by not moving aside. which isn't really that big of a deal considering how some kids act now days.
but for some reason, I was finding myself wishing that someone would have went ahead and knocked the hateful preachers out within the first half hour of the video!
not really sure how the native americans got dragged into this crap show to begin with but maybe they tried to intervene since it was their group that was granted use for this little spot of DC for their gig and they felt a responsibility to try to keep the area peaceful. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We should expect these kids to make the adult decisions, and the adults to act like the children. I'm off to the playground...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Chief Spreading Bull needs to learn these standards

Average comfort levels of personal space distance in the U.S.:

Approximately 0 to 20 inches for intimate couples
Approximately 1-1/2 feet to 3 feet for good friends and family members
Approximately 3 feet to 10 feet for casual acquaintances and coworkers
More than 4 feet for strangers
More than 12 feet for speaking to a large group

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Check around the 7:28 mark, or better yet just watch this whole segment. Yelling at the kids, "you white people go back to Europe where you came from." Then more yelling at a kid near by. (foul language warning)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

wow, one little indian....
and I really can't tell if he is reacting to something the person said to him.
and, it's not like there hasn't been a few little indians being told to go back to whatever county they came from. I seem to remember a few instances of that happening.
and that video doesn't seem to show weather the native american walked up to the kid, or if the kid was the one that walked up to him, of they just kind of walked into each other.. so we can't really tell who walked into who's space, can we??

and well, it kind of supports what I said, it seems that most of the kids were kind of having fun with the drumming, doesn't it? the kids don't seem to feel threatened or anything.
so well, why is this being portrayed as mega wearing kids vs natives when the biggest, most obnoxious mouths there seem to be the preachers of hate??

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yes the black racists are being ignored by the left in attempts to smear the kids at fault

The media is even going so far as to look 5 years in the past at basketball games from other students maybe doing bad things in an attempt to smear these kids.

And as they smear the kids, they try to make this disgusting man phillips out to be a hero.

So its worth pointing out that he lied muliple times to smear these kids.

And told the media that these blacks were telling the kids harsh truths they were sheltered from in their white schools.

You saw the video of these black racists.

Do you think any reasonable adult would say what Mr. Phillips said that I mentioned above?

What kind of scumbag defends racist yelling insults at kids?

This shows he intended a conflict, acting in solidarity with the black racists to provoke the kids.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Chief Spreading BS is nothing but a con artist , far left activist caught in several lies trying to get attention and probably a pay day. He probably has a go fund me up now to help pay for his PTSD therapy from being stared down by that little evil white boy.
edit on 24-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

And told the media that these blacks were telling the kids harsh truths they were sheltered from in their white schools.

is there a link to a video of that?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

is there a link to a video of that?

It wasnt on video, it was comments Phillips made to the press.

Here is a whole thread on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the article.

"The Black Israelites, they were saying some harsh things, but some of it was true, too," Phillips said. "These young, white American kids who were being taught in their Catholic school, their doctrine, their truth, and when they found out there's more truth out there than what they're being taught, they were offended, they were insulted, they were scared, and that's how they responded. One thing that I was taught in my Marine Corp training is that a scared man will kill you. And that's what these boys were. They were scared."

www.freep.com...

Now you tell me after hearing what those black racists were saying.

Did you hear the harsh truths they were telling the kids, that they were sheltered from in their Catholic schools.

Notice how Phillips sort of blames the kids for gettiing angry and uncomfortable at these harsh truths.

It is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You have to ignore people that aren't a threat to you, no matter how stupid they are.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

There is another HD quality video that clearly shows the Native Americans walk up to the kids. I don't have time to find it. If you care about learning the truth look for it. Clips for it might be found on youtube channels covering the event.
Here is the break down I got from watching 2 separate videos.

(1) Native Americans walk up to the kids. This is not even remotely debatable.

(2) Yes, you are correct, Kids thought the Natives were joining them in their School Fight Song, (which they were using to drown out the profanities, racial slurs,and other nonsense from the Black Israelites) and were dancing to the drums. At this moment they don't feel threatened. They think the Native Americans are on their side.

(3) Then as the Natives march through the kids, kids moving out of the way, he stops in front of the now infamous smiling...meancingly...kid. aka The kid who is guilty of "smiling while white."

(4) He then bangs the drum, (in one video you can see the drum is actually touching the kid), in his face. You can see the kid is not sure what H311 is going on. At this moment when the smiling kid (and perhaps some of the other kids, who knows for sure) starts to feel intimidated and uncomfortable. I think it's at this point the chaperones pull the kids out of the area, as stated in their interview, and which can be seen in one of the videos.

(5) Both the Black Hebrew Israelites and the Native Americans, are both groups of Adults. Why are they instigating something with kids?

(6) Yes, the Black Hebrew Israelites were definitely causing trouble for everyone there. However, new evidence shows that Nathan Phillips is a far left activist who has done this kind of thing before. He has been proven a liar through multiple conflicting statements. Therefore, you can assume he saw the kids with the MAGA hat's and saw them as his next target. There is way more evidence to question the actions of the Nathan Phillips and his compatriots than the kids.

As Grambler pointed out, its completely insane how the MSM has jumped through hoops to not mention the Black Hebrew Israelites. Why aren't the liberals outraged at them? They were actually yelling out racist, homophic, and bigoted things at everyone there. They are actually recognized as a black supremacist hate group by the SPLC. Yet, they focus on a kid who just stood there smiling, saying nothing.

This just shows how deranged the leftists are. They don't care about actual equality or social justice. They only use these false acts of morality to attack their opponents.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
You have to ignore people that aren't a threat to you, no matter how stupid they are.

I agree. The Black Hebrew Israelites and the Native Americans should have avoided the kids. The kids were no threat. However, the Native Americans, and the Black Hebrew Israelites chose to be stupid and march up to the kids while hurling insults. You know, the adults in the mess, should have acted like adults, and ignored the kids.

I mean they are just dumb harmless kids right? (dats RIGHT!*) No matter how stupid they act they should be ignored right? (dats RIGHT!*) They should have ignored the kids, they were waiting for their bus to go home anyway. Their turf would have been vacated eventually.

As for the kids, it's kind of hard to ignore people when they are coming to you. Especially, when you don't know what their intentions are, until next thing you know a fake vietnam veteran is loudly singing while banging a drum in your face, and his counter part is yelling "white people to go back to europe," at your school mates,

On a serious note, I get what you are saying. It's best to avoid trouble. The problem is what happens when trouble comes to you? What happens when you are put in a crazy random situation like these kids? I think the kids handled themselves well.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ketsuko

you didn't read all of it, did you???

And, like I said, I was taught to respect my elders, even the ones that seem to be a little wackey. I would have just stepped aside and let the old man go on his way, beating his drum. What to you think would have happened if the kids did that. that's what other kids did, and he just kept walking. is there any reason to believe that he wouldn't have just kept on walking if the kid would have allowed him to go on his way also?

I was raised to respect and obey my elders. I was also taught to stand up for myself and the morals I've been taught. The elder didn't have to stop right in front of that kid, he had plenty of room to keep a moving on. What the elder did was extremely rude and disrespectful, period. I don't care how old you are, your age does not give you a free pass to be an antagonistic a-hole. It was aggressive posturing on the elders part and he knew exactly what he was doing. No one needs to tolerate that crap, not for to long anyways. Honestly, I think he got lucky by getting in someones face that was passive.

As far as the other group spewing their hate, inevitably their day will come.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So there are threads about these Black Hebrew Israelites, and why there homophobic racist remarks are getting a pass from almost everyone on the left.

Never mind the hurled racist homophobic slurs at kids, never mind the native Americans said the kids needed to hear some of these harsh truths they have been sheltered from; much of the media thinks we need to focus on that smiling kid they were attacking and what their school did at basketball games 5 years ago.

Of course this is all because of the lefts cultural Marxism identity politics.

But I wanted to focus on something else that came up around this issue.

People on ats and elsewhere seeking to blame the kids have said that they should have just ignored the crazy racist, or the chaperones should have done something.

In other words, deflect blame from the racist back to the kids.

But then something even stranger happened.

I started to see people in the media and elsewhere discuss how common this group is.

Such as this post from the voice of Bender on Futurama, who thinks these kids had the death threats coming on other tweets.

John DiMaggio
‏Verified account @TheJohnDiMaggio
4h4 hours ago

Used to grab a falafel or a slice & sit & listen to the Black Israelites spew their # on the street in NYC. I’d laugh at them, shake my head, finish my food, & then hop on the subway & continue on with my day. Nobody cares about them. Neither should you.

twitter.com...

SO dimaggio laughed at the racists and it was cool. But a kid with a smirk deserves death threats to him?

But anyways, apparently he had frequent run ins with this group.

Then I heard a woman on the view mention she has seen these people before and ignores them.

The I heard Ben shapiro say that anyone who has been opn a subway in New york has heard these people before.

And so I started looking around.

And yup, sure enough this group is quite regular in cities like New york and DC.

Here is an article from 2011.

A bushy-bearded man who goes by the name “Zodach,” with a small frame and a big voice, he is one of the few members of the ragtag House of Israel, a Black Hebrew Israelite group that is a final holdout of a dying breed: the New York City street-corner prophet. Zodach’s colors were so bright and cartoonish that there was something almost charming about him—if you could ignore the insults he was spewing at everyone passing by.

“Look at those crazy Negroids! They should be over here with us, getting ready for the end-times!” Zodach yelled. “They’re even sitting out in chairs, and it’s cold out here tonight!”

“Just go on drinking your pork Slurpee, you Egyptian!” Zodach screamed.

“Uh, we’re Indian—and this is chicken,” the man responded.

Pity also the “so-called white man” who slowed down to listen and heard, “After the race war, you’re going to be my slave, picking cotton in my field!” That message is echoed in a flyer that looks like a 200th-generation copy first mimeographed in 1985: “Will so-called white people go to heaven? Yes! In slavery!!!!”

The Westboro Church in Topeka, Kansas, comes to town but once a year. This freak show runs several times a week—and it’s free. If you want death-defying thrills and the possibility of bodily injuries, save the $200 Bono will charge to risk Reeve Carney falling on your head, and instead just ask a Black Hebrew Israelite, “Don’t you think Jesus said that God was a God of love?”

www.villagevoice.com...

So there is two points I want to make about this.

1. The fact that people going after the kids say the kids should just ignore these racist because they are always out is terribly ironic. SO ignore actual racism, but freak out about a kid smirking?

Not to mention this is incredible identity politics, excusing racism from "oppressed" groups. I chose to treat people based on character and not color, so I dont think black racist are to be laughed off.

2. This is the reason I am making this thread.

I constantly hear form the left about how prevalent white supremacists are.

Any time they show up anywhere, the media and many counter protestors are there. Even if only a dozen show up for a rally, it is proof to these people that white supremacy is rampant in this country.

Yet I dont recall accounts of them daily harassing people on the subway, so much so that its just a part of life for people living ion some cities.

And I know for certain that had neo nazis or kkk members been doing this daily, there would be a huge outcry, especially if their racism was directed at children.

But with these black racists, its almost an every day occurrence. And no one seems to really mind.

Isnt that odd? Why isnt this hatred gone after by those on the left that hate homophobia and racism? Instead they ignore it, or laugh at it. But if kid smirks at a native defending these racist that gets in his face, then thats HUGE news.

Lets see some of the things these everyday hate preaching racist that are ignored or just chuckled about by the left believe.

Black Hebrew Israelites regularly scream “bitch” and “whore” at women on the street.

But I thought the left was concerned about respecting women? Oh, thats right, its ok for black racists to shout these things at women.

Members of the Twelve Tribes believe homosexuality is a plot to destroy the human race. Black Hebrew Israelites verbally lash out at “fags” and “dykes.” Bisexuals drive them nuts, too. (A typical response shouted at a bi woman: “Why do you like pussy? Were you molested as a child?”)

I thought the left fought against homophobia? Oh thats right, only white homophobes.

But it’s cross-dressers who really get under their skin ...
The true offense to them is “showing little boys that it’s OK to dress like a woman, so they can grow up to be faggots!”

Trans rights? The left only cares if they can smear white people you see.

So what does this tell us?

That many many people on the left are perfectly fine with racism, homophobia, attacks on women, attacks on trans people; as long as the attacker is of a certain skin color.

But any small perceived racism or disrespect from oppressor groups like WHITE KIDS is unforgivable and must be attacked full on.

It also shows us that minority racists groups are more common than is let on, and treated as amusing annoyances, as opposed to thee seriousness that white racists are taken with.

Now not everyone on the left fits into this criticism.

But its an awful lot of them.

How many people on the left going after these kids have laughed off these racist? How many have seriously condemned these racist and focused on them instead of the kids?

Not many at all.

So the next time the "tolerant" left starts waxing on about how moral they are by fighting for gay rights and against racism, remember; for many of them its all a charade to just attack racial and political groups they don like.

By far the best poster on this board.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The mass media push back on this is counter intuitive to even the most entrenched lefty. The cognitive dissonance is massing to critical levels. Let them keep it up.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yes, he needed to stand his ground. Unlike cowards, real Americans don't back down in the face of threats. We rise to the challenge and overcome it.

The fake Vietnam Vet "Recon Ranger" ? and his black racist friends were entirely to blame. The kids were merely exercising their Constitutional rights.

The focus isn't what the kids did or didn't do, the focus is and will continue to be on what the aggressors/those in the wrong did.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Looks to me like the kids DID ignore them....

And as an aside: They must be laughing their butts off to see how everyone is going out of their way to NOT mention their abhorrent behavior in all of this.

The "noble elder" is the one who took it upon himself to make this about HIM, so he could lie and get publicity and play the victim card.

So WTF is the false narrative they are painting now?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join