It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media says Black racist group is always around in cities, so its the kids fault for not ignoring

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

you didn't read all of it, did you???

And, like I said, I was taught to respect my elders, even the ones that seem to be a little wackey. I would have just stepped aside and let the old man go on his way, beating his drum. What to you think would have happened if the kids did that. that's what other kids did, and he just kept walking. is there any reason to believe that he wouldn't have just kept on walking if the kid would have allowed him to go on his way also?

edit on 24-1-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes. I did.

I guess the parents should have kept him in a box so he couldn't see anyone else behave ever?

Because now the outside world influenced him to be bad despite what his parents did or didn't do?

But I thought part of the problem with Christian parents and parenting is that we try too hard to indoctrinate our kids from the ways of the enlightened world around us?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

SO, I guess when a prominent adult gets on TV and shouts and blatantly advocates getting in the face of anyone that supports our president (which includes wearing a MAGA hat), and confront them wherever they are....that is also part of your idea of the "national parenting" to which you refer?

If so, then I guess Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, and many others also bear some of the responsibility for this bad behavior?

Or, do they not count to you because you "lean left"?

I am honestly asking, and not in a "loaded question" manner.

I do want to know your feelings on the push to "resist" and "By Any Means Necessary (BAMN)" message being shouted from the bully pulpit by leaders in the Democratic Party.

edit on 1/24/2019 by Krakatoa because: clarified a statement

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I've told this story online before, but I will again.
when my kids where young, one of the neighbors marched one of my kids to my door and informed me that my kid had a potty mouth can called her a bad word. I turned around and told her that my kid had never heard anyone in my home using that word, which was the truth. I then proceeded to tell her that I often heard that word being shouted up and down the street late at night while half of the parents in the neighborhood gathered in the yard next to me while my kids laid awake, unable to sleep, along with us, all of whom had to be up early in the morning because we had to work the next day! I then proceeded to tell her that she shouldn't expect my kids to act more adult than the adults around them!!
no, putting them in a box isn't gonna work. each of us checking our own actions with the awareness that weather we are parents or not, we are an example to the younger ones.. could possibly help!!
that is all I am saying!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

And do you know what I do when I hear my kid use that bad word?

I don't blame the people around him for using it because that is where he hears it. I tell him I better not ever hear him use it again. I tell him I don't care how many times he hears other people say it. He doesn't hear it in our house and that's the example he's supposed to follow. He's in control of what comes out of his mouth, not all those other people. They may not care how they sound, but I do and so should he.

I tell him those words refer to rude, vulgar actions and are the worst possible ways to refer to those actions. To use those words as everyday things is a sign of lack of creativity and vocabulary. He can do better.

Further, in his martial arts class, they have a few strikes that target the groin. Their instructor is very firm that there are many ways to refer to the target but he will only ever accept groin as the answer.

This isn't hard. You don't blame society. You put the responsibility on your kids for doing what's right despite the world around them.
edit on 24-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

yes, both sides should be toning down the bullcrap!!!
either that or just accept that our kids will be pulling that bullcrap also!!!
but, I note, you don't include our president who has been televised over and over encouraging those in his rallies to physically assault each other. the congressman who body slammed the reporter.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
oh, I had that talk after I shut the door, in the privacy of my home. out of sight of the women who was shouting it along with a whole lot of other crap half the bloody night! and, I have never heard any of my kids say that word, neither before that even or after. just like you probably can't say for sure that your kids never used any of those bad words when they are out of sight. just like these school kids probably would have never acted that way if their parents were with them.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Krakatoa

yes, both sides should be toning down the bullcrap!!!
either that or just accept that our kids will be pulling that bullcrap also!!!
but, I note, you don't include our president who has been televised over and over encouraging those in his rallies to physically assault each other. the congressman who body slammed the reporter.

Thanks for clarifying, and I agree, from all sides it needs to STOP (and I have said as much many times here).

I said, "and many others"....did I not. Since you openly stated you were "left leaning" and you were no fan of our president. So, I didn't mention him specifically for that reason alone (it would be a spoken redundancy IMO).

He does get pulled into the vitriolic rhetoric, and should refrain from that too IMO.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I wouldn't be too sure about the school kids. I've sat in on some school assemblies and heard the parents. Heck, I've heard the parents in my own neighborhood.

Sadly, most people don't think too much about vulgar speech. Certain words are just words these days for many.

Certainly, it's no big deal at all to take the Lord's name in vain, but since so many are secular, I understand that for them. It makes those oaths the mildest of things to say casually although not if you do believe.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
oh, we are way past taking the lord's name in vain, we are even past the c-word that my son had used...
we are now into the "oh, if they are different than you, you can say whatever you want and do whatever you want to them!!"
it needs to stop, or this is gonna turn out real ugly.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

oh, we are way past taking the lord's name in vain, we are even past the c-word that my son had used...
we are now into the "oh, if they are different than you, you can say whatever you want and do whatever you want to them!!"
it needs to stop, or this is gonna turn out real ugly.

Spot on!!

This hateful rhetoric must stop....people have already been shot and almost killed as a result. If a child is harmed as part of this process, that could be the break in the keystone that causes the roof to fall in, and that would usher in a long set of very bad days ahead.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I have to say I feel this post is exatly what I am criticizing.

Nothing at all said about the OP. Not really much said about the adult racists yelling at the kids. Nothing but a sort of adulation for Phillips, and adult who started the confrontatioon to stand in solidarity withy the racists yelling at the kids.

Instead focus on of your energy on what the kids did wrong.

First off, although some of th kids behaved childish, as a whole they perfrormed much better than the black and native activists.

secondly. the smiling kid did nothing wrong at all. Your perception he shoudl have moved out opf the way because the uy was elderly is wrong in my opinion.

He had no idea what the elder wanted. Did the elder say "Young man please move out of the way?"

Nope.

I am pretty sure had this been an old white man chanting in a minority kids face who had just been screamed at by some kkk members, you wouldnt be talking about having to respect the racist elder.

Other points you made

Your deflections about pizzagate and Hogg are really comparable.

BUut for the record, as you can looik back and see on ats, I condemned all doxxing of both incidents.

Speaking of Hogg, if I go back and look at threads about him, will you be chastizing him and his parents for using such vile language directed at his elders?

Blaming kids who were accoseted by racist adults for not respecting their elders, especially a kid who just smiled and motioned for his claassmate to not engage that elders friend who was racially attacking them seems absurd.

And lastly, do you balme the parents of the native elder and the black racists for not teaching them to respect kids and start confrontations with them?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So why is it no one is giving these black hebrew Israelites the westboro baptist treatment? Because it would be considered racist to confront the racists?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
In NYC white people are specially targeted and attacked just for the color of their skin in certain parts after dark.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
the fact that that is all I am saying about the kids, that the kid should have moved out of the elder's way, should tell you something. the kids were just being kids...
ya, let's hang the kids!!!
kids have a special place in my heart..
remember when kav was being accused, I asked weather if the accusation was true, would it be an automatic disqualification? kids do stupid things!! if we hang all the kids who do stupid things, we would probably end up killing off the human race.
I did mention the obnoxious preachers, white or black, I don't care. from what little I saw, they instigated this whole crap show! and, yes, if it will make you happy, they were quite racist in my opinion, both to the natives and to the kids.
and does it sound like I really think that these kids, or their school should be getting threats over this? because, just as I will say it was wrong for the others I mention to be harassed like that, it is just as wrong as far as these kids.
even if they were being racist jerks, which I didn't watch the whole bit. don't feel I need to.
in this case the preachers. who just couldn't let the natives go without telling them how their religion was wrong (couldn't even spend some time learning about that religion either is seems), and when they irked them enough, tried to divert that anger to the maga hat wearers.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

and, so are the puerto ricans, the blacks, and every other group probably...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The kid was socially paralyzed, move, not move, he had no idea what to do, he was scared, grinned and bared it. Is like blaming the deer stunned by headlights for not moving out of the way. He was paralyzed by a situation thrust upon him against his will. Yeah the deer should have moved, and moving might have helped him, but neither he or the deer knew to do that because they were mentally paralyzed. Blaming them for that is wrong. So even the one thing you grant that the kid should have moved is wrong because it ignores the truth of the situation and puts blame where it doesn't belong.

The kid deserves literally zero blame for the situation, and not even a tiny bit should be thrown his way. To acknowledge even a little bit of the narrative placing blame on him is wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

...the chances are much greater if your white....like right away....that is true racism at the targeting and attacking.

Especially the white kids from the suburbs who drive to the city for cheap weed...they are specifically targeted and the police ignore them, and basically tell them they are on their own.

Imagine an area where black kids were attacked and police looked the other way on a constant basis..

And it's a world wide attack....there are more places across the world where the chances of you being attacked just for being white is much greater.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 24-1-2019 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

...the chances are much greater if your white....like right away....that is true racism at the targeting and attacking.

Especially the white kids from the suburbs who drive to the city for cheap weed...they are specifically targeted and the police ignore them, and basically tell them they are on their own.

Imagine an area where black kids were attacked and police looked the other way on a constant basis..

And it's a world wide attack....there are more places across the world where the chances of you being attacked just for being white is much greater.

Chicago comes to mind, and Detroit. But then, those are controlled by the (D), so you will not hear much of a peep of rage about them.

edit on 1/24/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join