It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media says Black racist group is always around in cities, so its the kids fault for not ignoring

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Pretty soon, we'll have to create special, roped off districts for privileged white kids and their parents because we need to separate them from everyone else ... for everyone's good.

This will, of course, be mandatory.
edit on 23-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Pretty soon, we'll have to create special, roped off districts for privileged white kids and their parents because we need to separate them from everyone else ... for everyone's good.

This will, of course, be mandatory.

Not all white kids need be roped off.

Only ones that smirk.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So you're saying you give your kids the right stand their ground and physically fight if their being bullied, but this kid who was being bullied literally JUST stood his ground and is wrong, ay? Sounds genuine...
edit on 1/23/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 23-1-2019 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

So you're saying you give your kids the right stand their ground and physically fight if their being bullied, but this kid who was being bullied literally JUST stood his ground and is wrong, ay? Sounds genuine...

He never got pushed, hit and in reality was never in any danger of being hurt. That's the difference, ay? Sounds Genuine to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So 7 pages in and here are the defenses we hear from people about why the left ignores these people.

1. The kids could have done better.

2. The kids may have said mean things in other no context videos, or there scholl may ahve done bad things 5 years ago.

3. We should just ignore these racist.

4. One guy from this group was put up by trumps people once, and then that racism was worth discussing, but not when that group hurls racists insults at kids.

Where are all the ats members who are so worried about white supremacy and racism? They talk about at all the time.

So why no comment on these racists?

We all know the asnwer.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Nor did he do those things, but he was being bullied and stood his ground in the most literal sense and he was wrong. Surely you teach your kids of situational equivalence?

I wont keep you you have a great task of teaching your kids a lot about subjectivity by-laws in your parenting.
edit on 1/23/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Another thing do you think Neo Nazis could go to NYC and stand on a street corner or subway and yell this crap and not need police in riot gear to protect them? HA!

But the Hebrews do it with not a lick of protection.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Another thing do you think Neo Nazis could go to NYC and stand on a street corner or subway and yell this crap and not need police in riot gear to protect them? HA!

Of course the neo nazis would instantly need police protection, as counter protestors would immediately from and many many citizens would call the police and demand they be removed.

And the peoople confornting the nazis would be hailed as heroes that didnt leave racist bullies chase them away.

However, reverse the races, and now that darn kid should have known better than to engange with these harmless nuisances.

And by smirking at an activists standing in solidarity with these racist, the kid is in fact a racist who needs his life destroyed.

Everyone knows this is a disgusting double standard.

SO they will ignore this thread or make excuses.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

If this is the attitude toward someone they perceive as "other" in any way, even just someone who wears a MAGA hat ... an actual Neo-Nazi would need the equivalent of the Pope Mobile.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The sad thing is that they admit to freely smirking at these types all the time.

Of course, they don't even stop and consider that this type of black nationalist stuff hasn't worked its way out into the Midwest yet, so why would school kids from Kentucky know a thing about it?

Last I checked, this sect was a relatively new thing in Nashville.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Of course that picture of hate is fine, white with a Maga hat, totally cool.

You are on point. If they admit certain black groups can be racist then their new definition for "racist" ( a group having systematic power over another) holds no water and the real definition prevails.

I think a lot of them have just been indoctrinated with white guilt. They actually hate themselves, it must be a sad existence to hate your own race.

Im also of the belief that toxic masculinity is being used mainly to emasculate white men. If you noticed a lot of them wanted the white kid to remove himself from the situation. This is a sign of weakness, to remove yourself because someone invades your personal space shows a lack of spine.

But this is what they want weak, deballed, emasculated white men who are easily controlled, white men who think owning a gun is toxic masculinity, who think defending yourself is toxic masculinity.

They want white men neutered make no mistake about it. They know as long as there are red bloodied American patriotic alpha males still around their goals can not be fulfilled or not as easily.

Nothing scares them like a strong white alpha male who will stand his ground and not back down or cower to their beliefs. They wanna make each generation of white male more feminized and weak until there is no one left to stand up to their tyranny.

This is the only logical reason to want to feminize men.

edit on 23-1-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

To the bottom half of your post.

Not one thing hear addressing the OP, and left wing people excusing the actual racist.

You mean this?

Used to grab a falafel or a slice & sit & listen to the Black Israelites spew their # on the street in NYC. I’d laugh at them, shake my head, finish my food, & then hop on the subway & continue on with my day. Nobody cares about them. Neither should you.

Not only is that not a great example to back up your argument, from what you said, Ben Shapiro (hardly a left-wing anything) said much the same thing about them.

'Even you here go on spreading false hoods or deflections about the kids.

The kids were smeared, doxxed and threatened for perceived racism, while the actual racists were largely ignored by the smae people smearing and doxxing the kids.

Um, what falsehoods did I spread about the kids?

Woman claims Covington Catholic High School teenagers harassed her friends before confrontation with Native American man

video:

What else? That the kid was bs'ing in his account? Statement here at CNN, which I'll assume was written by his PR people:

The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him. I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face.

I never interacted with this protestor. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves. To be honest, I was startled and confused as to why he had approached me. We had already been yelled at by another group of protestors, and when the second group approached I was worried that a situation was getting out of control where adults were attempting to provoke teenagers.

I believed that by remaining motionless and calm, I was helping to diffuse the situation. I realized everyone had cameras and that perhaps a group of adults was trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict. I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand.

Start watching this video @ 5:05. That version of events is clearly not what happened. You see him, laughing and smiling and he's actually behind like 3 other people. Phillips is turning in an arc while beating his drum/chanting. He turns around and there's the kid.

I'm already tired of talking about this lol.

And your response is "The kids arent angels!"

Ridiculous.

Its funny when the left rsushes to judgment, smnears kids, doxxes them, and threatens them, and not jusst random people, but blie check mark people nand media people and even politicans like Illab Omar, you immediate reaction is to say the right is guilty to.

Glenn Beck compared the grinning kid to MLK ffs. They're being invited to the WH because...? You don't find any of that ridiculous?

As for rushing to judgement — yeah, people rush to judgement. I unequivocally stated that harassing minor children is totally wrong and that death threats against anyone are absolutely and always wrong, child or not. That *should* go without saying. Of course it's wrong.

But why shouldn't I remind you that the people on the Right do it too — or as you would put it "the Right does it too" — when the thrust of this this thread (and 75% of political threads on ATS) is really just that "look how bad people on the Left act?"

So show me the example.

Show me the right attacking left wings kids for smiling when racists hurled insults at them?

Wait, what? Literally not what was happening. That kid wasn't smiling in the face of people hurling racist insults at him. You want examples of right-wing media, pundits, politicians, etc behaving badly to teens over politics?

Sinclair pundit resigns after threatening Parkland survivor David Hogg on Twitter

Jamie Allman, a St. Louis–based conservative TV and radio host, tweeted, “When we kick their ass they all like to claim we’re drunk. I’ve been hanging out getting ready to ram a hot poker up David Hogg’s ass tomorrow. Busy working. Preparing.” The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that the context of the tweet was unclear.

Ted Nugent and Frank Stallone are fighting hard for the prestigious "#tiest Parkland take from an irrelevant musician" prize

Here's Stallone:

This David Hogg pussy is getting a little too big for his britches. I’m sure someone from his age group is dying to sucker punch this rich little bitch. Watch him run home like the coward he is. He’s the worst rep for today’s youth headline grabbing punk.

Emma Gonzalez is another headline grabbing clown. She thinks she it she ain’t #.

Nugent:

These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul

State House candidate in Sabattus calls Parkland shooting survivor a ‘skinhead lesbian’

Some right-wing sites (Louder with Crowder, American Spectator) falsely claimed that Emma Gonzalez bullied the Parkland shooter, implying that she was indirectly responsible for the shooting:

Parkland Survivor Admits to Bullying the Shooter. And She’s Not Sorry.

op-ed from the former Trump surrogate Jeffrey Lord:

Another Perspective Parkland Students Bullied Shooter

Republican candidate for the Maine House calls Parkland massacre survivor Emma Gonzalez a 'skinhead lesbian' and her classmate David Hogg a 'bald-faced liar' in series of vile tweets

'There's nothing about this skinhead lesbian that impresses me and there is nothing to say unless you're frothing at the mouth moonbat,

I can keep going with this? Remember the popular video of David Hogg as Hitler? David Hogg and his family being swatted? Rece iving death threats? Laura Ingraham mocking him in a tweet about not getting accepted to colleges? Another Parkland teen, Cameron Kasky getting graphic death threats on Facebook?

James Woods on Twitter (text at bottom not his, just too lazy @1:45am to screenshot):

Ben Garrison cartoons:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I will get to your absurd ridiculous attempts to attack the kids, who were victims of death threats and doxxing and attacked by racists, in the next post.

Oh and I love the washington piost tactic you are taking here.

Not focus on the media jumping to attack these kids and being wrong, but instead lament that trump supporters called it out.

I honestly don't get the reference re WaPo and I'm not lamenting Trump supporters doing anything except ignoring their own garbage to absurdly pontificate about attacks on children.

Just so you know, you dont have to be a trump supporter to call aout media smears and lies to attack children.

90% of your Trump supporting peers, right here on ATS, spent months doing nothing but promoting smears and lies to attack children... when it was children who were saying things they didn't like. Do I need to link all those threads?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

First

Yes Shapiro said they were common as well

My point is black supremacist are so common we just accept them as a way of life

But we are told white sumpremacists are so prevalent

Show me white suoremcaists operating daily in major cities and people being ok with it and just ignoring them

Second

Yes we know, you are pushing an 8 second clip with no context to smear the covington kids

Exactly my point

You are doing exactly what led is in this mess in the first place

Can you even prove these kids are from Covington, or is that girls word enough for you?

Third

You are wrong

Phillips gets in the kids face

4th

Phillips said the black racists were yelling the kids harsh truths that they don’t here in their white schools

His fellow activists said they were standing in solidarity with the black racists

So yes, kids are being smeared because of their reaction to racists

And Phillips fellow activists proceeded to make racial attacks that the white kids needed to go back to Europe

But knowing this, and the fact these kids have been doxxed and getting death threats

You still post things like an out of context 8 second clip of kids yelling Maga to smear the kids

Meanwhile, as the op was about, the majority on the left that were more than happy to run the original story are doing all they can to downplay the black racists

The kids should know, black racists hurling insults at you are just part of everyday life. So let’s critique the kids , not the racists

Lastly in Hogg

Sure a few people said bad things about him

Did the media go all out after him, saying his face was that of racism?

Did politicians say he was bad for going after 5 men who were yelling racial slurs at him?

Was his school # down because of a media smear job calling him a racist that got credibythreats levied at him?

The amount of blue check marks that have gone after this kid for smiling, and the far more severe degree of threats is evident

And all he did was smile

Hogg was very verbally antagonistic and name calling people, not that this justifies threats against him

But go on, you need to pretend it equivalent

Just like the left needs to deflect from the black racists attacking the kids and the native activists getting in their face standing in solidarity with the racists

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

That pic certainly puts into perspective where we're at as a society today. Sad state of affairs isn't it?
We're screwed

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

1. The kids could have done better.

yes, they could have. taking out all the racist, sexist remarks that they may or may not have shouted... I would still have on gripe against them.. I was taught at a very young age that you step aside for your elders, you give up your seat on the bus for them if there isn't enough seats, you offer to help with their groceries, ect. to me it is very disrepectful to face them off like that!!!

2. The kids may have said mean things in other no context videos, or there scholl may ahve done bad things 5 years ago.

yes, they may have...

3. We should just ignore these racist.

here's where things get a little dicey, at least in my view. and, please read all that I am saying before you go off the handle?? the kids are the victims of bad parenting!! maybe not their own parent's parenting style, but rather, of society's overall parenting style. we have gone decades, if not longer, with this idea that our kids will just do what we say and not take notice of what we do ourselves. if they see a bunch of adults all around acting like jerks, well, it's not just their parents that they are looking at as role models. and in today's world of the grand internet, their role models can come from around the world!! so, well, ya the kids were jerks, why should I or anyone expect any more from them than I see in the adults on a daily basis? Why should they treat the native elder with respect when the younger adults are failing in that area. Why should they respect the native heritage when everyone is acting like it's their own heritage that is of prime importance and everyone else's is inferior or worse, a threat to their own? weather we are parents or not, we are still serving as an example to the younger ones. What kind of example are we giving them to follow? one thing is for sure, this thread, and ATS as a whole is really a very poor example!!!

so, you are upset that these kids and their school is getting threats.. they are getting doxed.
but, did you feel so offended when it was the victims of the school shootings that were being doxed and getting threats? what about the person that was misidentified as the charlottesville driver? The DC pizza shop?
Maybe I am wrong, but I seem to remember you kind of defending Jones' and friend's right to free speech...
it's all just free speech isn't it? Weather it's Christine Blasey Ford, the parents from Sandy Hook that lost their kids, the victims of the school shooting in florida, the list goes on and on!! and now, we can add this school and these kids! not because of anything these kids did, or what the Native Americans did, not even the obnoxious preachers, but rather because of how the whole story has been turned into a big crap show by the different sides.
what's interesting is that by what I hear, the initial video was originally posted online in a post that seems to have all the characteristics of coming from that russian propaganda machine that some just refuse to accept that is exists.

I am left leaning, I really do not like trump whatsoever, I will probably always have some pretty strong feelings about the Unite the Right rally in charlottesville...
but you are wrong here if you are including me in your cast of characters defined as "left" here and your portrayal of them. And, I am pretty sure that I am not that much of an odd ball here. I think most on the left don't want to see this school harassed or the kids threatened. But ya, go ahead and keep prying that wedge deeper, keep adding fuel to a fire that really doesn't need any more fuel. Keep being a good little puppet for russia!! after all, we all have the freedom of speech, at least for now.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: dawnstar
gee, those people with their mega hats are all over the place too...
maybe they should have been ignored by the wacky religious cult members?

seems to work both ways, doesn't it?

and it also seems to all boil down to let's just live and let live..

Yes we get that you and many others on the left equivocate a maga hat to an organization that randomly beheads white people, and screams racist homphobic things at people everyday, including children.

Tell me, do you say live and let live about neo nazis and the KKK, especially if they attack children?

Weird, I got the impression s/he was saying that as the left claim we should ignore the racists who happen to be black, where is the call to ignore people in MAGA hats?

Black Racist pretend Israelite: "Kill honkey, down with whites, you're all f^#$gots!!!" (-- Ignore 'em, they're always doing that.
Kid wearing MAGA hat: *smiles* (-- KILL HIM, DOX HIM, WHERE HIS PARENT AT! STOP THE RAYSISTS !!!!

edit on 24-1-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, Ben Shapiro did, and you'll note that Ben Shapiro was also in the crowd that initially rushed to condemn these kids.

Darling, it wasn't just the left who did it. Many of the right did as well. That's how conditioned the press has us. We all jump into our pre-conditioned roles like so many of Pavlov's dogs without second thought. The left pillories and the right kowtows and grovels and disavows. And we all do it without stopping to think if we're being told the whole story or even the correct one.

These kids got thrown under the bus by all the usual actors including their school and their own diocese. Everyone did it on first impressions and without a second thought. Why do you think lawsuit allegations coming from this case are a real and serious threat?

... and some of us continue to cling to the original story even now after so much has come out that shows that first impressions were highly skewed to create a singular narrative and not even close to what really happened.
edit on 24-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Bad parenting?

What am I supposed to teach my son?

Honey, when someone strange approaches you and gets in your face and he's a POC and you're not, you need to grovel at his feet and beg his forgiveness for you whiteness?!

Or you should just slink away and act ashamed of who and what you are ... even if he invades your personal space?!

Or just be calm about it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join