It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media says Black racist group is always around in cities, so its the kids fault for not ignoring

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The KKK is a political/paramilitary group. Or at least it was. These black Israelites are racially offensive street preachers. Not really the same level of criminality unless you really believe it is some black version of murder incorporated.

And, no, I am not going to feign indignation. I'm not going to express outrage or shock or horror.

That's exactly the type of thinking that caused these kids to be roasted in the media in the first place. You condemn the injustice then do it yourself? In reverse? What's the difference? You sound like David Duke.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: amazing

a reply to: amazing

Racist attacking children?

Ignore them as well?

Mob goes after children fixing them and issuing death threats because they smirked when being harassed by people standing in solidarity with the racists attacking them

Ignore them them as well?

And is it ok to point out the hypocrisy of a political ideology and party that constantly claims white racism, and yet ignores or deflects racist of other colors?

You missed the point. Everyone that day, should have ignored those 4 hateful, DC crazies. Problem solved. That's all I'm saying. Keep it simple. You keep throwing in all kinds of other issues. Let's handle these one at a time.

In this issue,many people are seeking to deflect blame to these kids and away from the racist

I’m not saying that’s what you are doing, but that is what many are

What should these kids have done

Stood there with a smile while the racists yelled at them?

Oh wait!!!!

That’s what the one kid did, and that was considered racist

They should have left and kept doing what they were doing in DC. If that were my kids, I would have advised them to ignore. They would have been in trouble for instigating trouble, when they got home as well.

I would be okay if my kids wanted to march in Charlottsville as anti hate or whatever, but if I even thought they were getting violent or antagonistic, again they'd be in really big trouble when they got home, grown or otherwise.

so the kids should have left the spot where they were supposed to meet the bus?

What did they do again that was so terroble? School cheers?

Oh, and then when they did do what you advised, ignore a person standing in soliodarity with the racist banging a drum in their face, that too was called racist.

This seems to be an awful lot of work to blame these kids.

Ok maybe they could have done some things better.

Great, Got it. Read you loud and clear.

Now about the RACIST ADULTS accosting them, can we talk about that, or is all of our focus need to be on these kids.

On the grand scheme of things, the blame for this incident is overwhelmingly ion the native and balck activists.

Why the insistence on focusing on the kids?

I'm not blaming anyone here. In fact what if I put all the blame on the black israelites and the native Americans. Let's say it was entirely their fault.

And maybe I always think tactically because I teach self defense, but nothing else but tactically, self preservation and defusing the situation, that one kid in front of the drum should have moved. Those other kids should have moved back given room and tried to defuse the situation. That's all common sense. I just watched another video, there was plenty of room for that one kid to move to a safer position and one that could have defused the situation.

My kids all know that and they have persission to fight if they get bullied, and stand their ground if they have to. They know this, and they won't get in any trouble from me if that happens. That kids was never in any danger of getting hurt by the drummer. He should have moved away and defused the situation.

Do you agree with that?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

The KKK is a political/paramilitary group. Or at least it was. These black Israelites are racially offensive street preachers. Not really the same level of criminality unless you really believe it is some black version of murder incorporated.

And, no, I am not going to feign indignation. I'm not going to express outrage or shock or horror.

That's exactly the type of thinking that caused these kids to be roasted in the media in the first place. You condemn the injustice then do it yourself? In reverse? What's the difference? You sound like David Duke.

Calling outracial hate groups is not the same as calling kids racists for perceived facial expressions.

the KKK is not a paramilitary group now.

I think they should be called out as disgusting racists as well.

You have no reason that this black racist group deserves to not be called out, but the KKK does.

I think all racists groups should be condemned, you think only certain ones should.

I think your policy allows racism to flourish by making excuses for which forms of racism are more acceotable than others.

Hence these kids percieved racism is attacked visciously, while the black racists that attacked them are basically ignored.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

No i dont think the kid should have backed off. He acted in a dignified way, standing his ground politely and even telling his friend to not engage.

The fact that he suffers any criticism is asinine to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No i dont think the kid should have backed off. He acted in a dignified way, standing his ground politely and even telling his friend to not engage.

Only you can't diffuse or deesculate a situation like that. At that point it's all Ego.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Man. You are warping into the twilight zone.

I never said I wanted to call out the KKK but not these black racists. I said I don't wish to be called KKK. Yes. They are both racist. You are trying to put words into my mouth. "I think your policy allows racism to flourish by making excuses for which forms of racism are more acceotable than others." I am not doing this, there is no such policy. The fact I don't want to be called KKK by you has nothing to do with this black religious group. I wouldn't want you to call me that either.

I don't think racism is acceptable. That doesn't mean you should create untrue charges to vilify them. Now you're running wild making things up about me. Don't get yourself into such a lather. It's causing you to misread what I have said and repeated 3 times for you now.

Think what you want. You are no longer rational at this point. There's no talking to you. I used to think you were a voice of reason. not this

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

I dont know where you got I called you KKK

I never even remotley did, unless I horribly mistyped.

Please show me where I did that and I will apologize

I typed nothing about this racist group that isnt confirmed as true.

You seem to suggest bringing up the murders connected to the group is unfair>

I disagree. Does that mean they are all murders? No but they are all in a hate group that committed racial murders.

The same could be said of the KKK.

I dont see why its ok to lambast one group, but not the other

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Can you prove to me that Trump or his people knew this guy was a former member of a racist black group that was accused of murders when they put him up?

Here's a sample of the many outlets reporting this guy's identity in October/November 2016:

White woman at Trump rally holds 'Blacks for Trump' sign that links to conspiracy website (NY Daily News)

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil (New Yorker)

The 'Blacks For Trump' Creator Was in a Cult That Conspired to Murder People (US News & World Report)

Unwitting Trump embraces black supremacist cultist support (Rachel Maddow)

And yet he continued to appear right behind Trump at rallies in Florida. He even popped up behind Trump at Phoenix, nearly a year later:

The strange story of that ‘Blacks for Trump’ guy standing behind POTUS at his Phoenix rally (WaPo)

And so it was Tuesday night before a crowd of Trump supporters in Phoenix who had come to watch another show. There was the president, whipping up the wildly cheering crowd, and then there was Michael the Black Man, chanting just beyond Trump’s right shoulder in that trademark T-shirt.

In fact, with there being absolutely no way that Trump, his people, FL Republicans, etc don't know who this, he attended the Republican Party of Palm Beach County’s annual Lincoln Day Dinner... at Mar-a-Lago:

In July, he posted video footage of himself at the Mar-a-Lago Club, Trump’s “Winter White House,” for the Republican Party of Palm Beach County’s annual Lincoln Day Dinner.

Wearing a black dinner coat over a white “BLACKS FOR TRUMP” T-shirt, Michael posed with the local GOP’s chairman, apparently took a photo of first lady Melania Trump and recorded a selfie video that showed his arm slung over the shoulder of Florida Gov. Rick Scott.

“I saw you on TV with Trump,” Scott can be heard telling Michael. “You did a good job.”

But wait, there's more! A year after that (six months ago):

Joe Arpaio Films Video With Former Cult Member 'Michael the Black Man' at Border

People know wtf this guy is, they just don't care. He's black and he's enthusiastic for Trump. That's all that matters. I tell you, these Republicans and their cultural Marxism!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Only you can't diffuse or deesculate a situation like that. At that point it's all Ego.

All ego for her. She should have backed down.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Cool bad for trump i guess. Terrible to have alleged criminals that were once in a racist group on your stage.

I cant wait for your threads on Obama palling with farrakhan and the rest of the congress people that did.

Meanwhile you spread out of context material to smear these kids, fail to address the thrust of the OP that the left seems to want to just ignore this cult.

Until you guys can show one at a trump rally, then they are worth discussing!

But when they are screaming at white kids, thats not worth discussing, we instead need to dig up dirt on other kids that went to the school of the kids.

Any more basketball photos or no context vidoes to smear the kids with?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

All ego for her. She should have backed down.

You do realize that picture is a little different than 4 crazy guys on a street in DC or a 70 year old drummer.

We've also had enough discussion on ATS together that you know i'm not generally a crazy radical, and I'm fairly reasonable and I'll even stop talking when I just don't have anything more to ad to the discussion or you're correct and I can't argue with your logic any more.

Not sure why you keep adding more things and making this discussion more...extreme?
edit on 23-1-2019 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I dont think you are being extreme, or myself.

I merely point out I have a different take than you.

I dont want my kids groebling or riunning away from racist or bullies.

It would be different if the kids was by himself.

But he had every right to stand there, and he acted impeccably in my opinion.

I post the picture because you keep suggesting what seem to me to be arbitray times to ignore racists or bullies, and when not to.

That girl would have been all ego and escalating the situation, no?

You may agree with her cause more, but wouldnt that still be an escalation of a situation with people with guns?

And although I appreciate the conversation with you, this topic is dry.

I dont care to aid the cultural marxists that seek to deflect from the actual people at fault by nitpicking how this kid that behvaved spectacularly good have been a little better,.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I interpreted "Do you defend some KKK members as well?" as you suggesting I was a KKK sympathizer.

If you don't understand what I said, how would a fourth repitition help? (rhetorical)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I interpreted "Do you defend some KKK members as well?" as you suggesting I was a KKK sympathizer.

If you don't understand what I said, how would a fourth repitition help? (rhetorical)

If i am misinterpreting you, at least you can see that ypou grossly misinteroeted me as I never said you were in the KKK.

I condemn all racist groups equally.

You would hold back some criticisms for some racist groups and not others.

I prefer my startegy.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You know why.

1. If they acknowledge that these blacks can be racist, then it follows that minorities can be racist which goes against one of the central conceits of Critical Race Theory - namely that racism is about power in society. Clearly, these blacks cannot be racist or anything else because they have no power. To admit they were reprehensible in their behavior and shouting out racist things would be to open this idea up to challenge. If these blacks can be racist, then so can others and even other minorities, racist even against whites, the presumed oppressor class.

2. Look at how many claim they brush the black supremacists off with a laugh (or smirk). How many are seeing themselves in the MAGA kids? There are those blacks harassing them and this is exactly how I treat them. Look how racist that looks to me in my white guilt! But at least the kids are wearing MAGA hats so I can make them the scapegoat for my own sins.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

EWell hey, as ante shows, people cared when a former member of this racists group was behind trump!

Then it could be used to smear trump, so its worth pointing them out.

Now when they attack kids, no big deal lets deflect to finding basketball videos from 5 years ago that dont sbow any of the kids in this incident and then purposefully take it out of context to smear these kids that are being doxxed and getting death threats!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

They're also digging out how another school in the Diocese wouldn't let a gay kid speak at his graduation, but the Diocese threw these kids under the bus right away and has yet to issue any retraction of that statement.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They're also digging out how another school in the Diocese wouldn't let a gay kid speak at his graduation, but the Diocese threw these kids under the bus right away and has yet to issue any retraction of that statement.

Its disgusting.

I will say that poster amazing, although I disagree with what the kids should have done or the need to have that discussion, seems to legitimately be interested in deescalating situations, which is commendable.

And many of the other users on this thread and elsewhere I like.

But the seeking to deflect from these racists groups that accosted the kids by searching frantically for any no context video, and thing that may have happened at that scroll from years ago that could possibly be twisted to make these kids look bad is absolutely disgusting.

Imagine racists attacked black kids, then looking up incidents that occurred at their school five years ago to deflect from the racist that attacked the kids and make the kids seem bad.

But hey, cultural marxism, so get those evil white kids!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It wasn't even that school (Covington), and the school it was didn't stop that kid because he was gay. They stopped him and another kid because they turned in their speeches too late and then the content was too political for what the guidelines are.
edit on 23-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It wasn't even that school (Covington), and the school it was didn't stop that kid because he was gay. They stopped him and another kid because they turned in their speeches too late and then the content was too political for what the guidelines are.

I know.

After the media made absolute fools of themselves in the intial reporting

NBC still tries to aattack the kids by running this story about the school banning a gay person giving a speech, and it turns out that

1. It was the wrong school.

2. His sexuality had nothing to do with not being able to give the speech.

Let me just do the medias job for them.

"Hey, I saw a white kid at a high school use a racial slur once back in 2002!"

Yes that right a white kid in high school!

These maga kids are white kids in high school.

So there you go! The racist are vindicated for accosting these kids, and the media is vindicated smearing the kids as they originally did!
edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join