It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media says Black racist group is always around in cities, so its the kids fault for not ignoring

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: face23785

Well maybe the police were just being overly cautious.

Like, maybe they just observed the right wing extremists totally melting down over this non-issue... then just assumed their was obviously an opposing group, who were just as crazy and irrational.

So you tried to pretend this didn't happen, got proven wrong, and now you're excusing it with some whataboutism. Predictable.

The amount of hate you can have for someone over them wearing a hat you don't like is despicable.

Nah... I never tried to pretend this incident never happened... I'm simply denying there's a coordinated movement by the left to inflict harm on these arrogant little brats!

You can play stupid all you want. But the fact of the matter is, us humans have evolved to be incredibly intune with the intention of others, simply by having the ability to interpret their gestures & facial expressions.

And it was more than clear what that MAGA hat wearing little brat was saying.

That's exactly what you tried to do. You insinuated there was no evidence there were any such threats. You probably still think that because I can't provide you with verified audio recordings or mimeographed transcripts. But you'll take anything bad about Trump or Trump supporters at face value. Your bias is blinding you, bad. You got tricked into hating a bunch of kids because of the hats they were wearing. You disgust me.
edit on 23 1 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Propagandalf
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

And it was more than clear what that MAGA hat wearing little brat was saying.

He literally said nothing.

Yep that sums up this whole mess

That poster is so indoctrinated with identity politics that he is furious about what a silent kid said

I'm not so sure about that. At best, both of you are falling for the fundamental attribution error.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The "false image" is that this group goes around beheading people. When Grambler wrote "You cant call out a racist organization as racist. We have to excuse that there founders set it up to kill white people." I had to accept that he actually believes it was set up to murder people.

Sure they are racist. So are the Jews, Islams, and many white identity people. Further, woman's groups, etc. based upon sexual identity are sexist. Maybe that Indian is racist also. You can call them all out but I think there are better ways to deal with them than rabble rousing a mob. It's not a good look and will probably ruin your reputation.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In the video below, titled 'The Most Hateful Group in America' a group of Black Hebrew Israelites are filmed threatening to rape and murder white passers by including babies in broad daylight:

www.youtube.com...

There are hours and hours of footage showing these 'Young African American men preaching about civil rights' (As CNN calls them) abusing people of various ethnicities (including Africans who they believe 'aren't black') while preaching about the impending slavery and genocide of white people which will commence once black Jesus and his angels return in flying saucers.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There is a point to this.

It's up to us whether we want to be offended by something or ignore it. Most times what we are offended by is not important. This is one of those times. Ignore these types of people, problem solved. Democrat crying in the street after Trump won? Ignore them. Someone in a MAGA Hat? Ignore them. Someone with an "I miss Obama" T-Shirt? Ignore them. AOC tweeting something you disagree with? Ignore her. Kardashians on TV? Ignore them. Rush Limbaugh on the Radio? Turn on some music or something educational or motivational. Antifa scaring you? Ignore them.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

The "false image" is that this group goes around beheading people. When Grambler wrote "You cant call out a racist organization as racist. We have to excuse that there founders set it up to kill white people." I had to accept that he actually believes it was set up to murder people.

Sure they are racist. So are the Jews, Islams, and many white identity people. Further, woman's groups, etc. based upon sexual identity are sexist. Maybe that Indian is racist also. You can call them all out but I think there are better ways to deal with them than rabble rousing a mob. It's not a good look and will probably ruin your reputation.

And yet you don’t give the kkk the same treatment?

Somehow the white racist are worse

This is a racist group that hurls racial and homophobic insults in a daily basis

I will call that our

You and others will not

That’s fine

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDarkTurnip

Shhhhh....

You can’t call them out as racist!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Racist attacking children?

Ignore them as well?

Mob goes after children fixing them and issuing death threats because they smirked when being harassed by people standing in solidarity with the racists attacking them

Ignore them them as well?

And is it ok to point out the hypocrisy of a political ideology and party that constantly claims white racism, and yet ignores or deflects racist of other colors?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

And yet you don’t give the kkk the same treatment?

Somehow the white racist are worse

This is a racist group that hurls racial and homophobic insults in a daily basis

I will call that our

You and others will not

That’s fine

Call them out. I'll call them out. Any hateful group is bad. KKK, White Supremists, white nationalists these guys. They're all bad. The issue is. In this case, cause a ruckus, a commotion a confrontation or ignore.

Remember, it was like 4 guys. Where as Charlottsvile/unite the right was like hundreds. That's a big difference.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Ignore them as well?

Mob goes after children fixing them and issuing death threats because they smirked when being harassed by people standing in solidarity with the racists attacking them

And is it ok to point out the hypocrisy of a political ideology and party that constantly claims white racism, and yet ignores or deflects racist of other colors?

You missed the point. Everyone that day, should have ignored those 4 hateful, DC crazies. Problem solved. That's all I'm saying. Keep it simple. You keep throwing in all kinds of other issues. Let's handle these one at a time.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I guess then it would also be the fault of black people who get lynched by the Klan in Mississippi.

I mean you know the Klan is there, why'd you go?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So only numbers matter?

So in Charlottesville where antifa s types and many others showed up in many cases armed with weapons to deal combat with racists, that was fine and they shouldn’t have ignored the racists

But here kids being accosted by racists should have just ignored them

And what was it again the kids did so wrong?

Chanting? Smiling?
edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Black Hebrew Israelites are allies of Left-Wing Democrats. They share common values. Hate, Racism, Intolerance, etc..

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So only numbers matter?

So in Charlottesville where antifa s types and many others showed up in many cases armed with weapons to deal combat with racists, that was fine and they shouldn’t have ignored the racists

Chanting? Smiling?

Again, let's stick with facts. If you're in DC and you get 4 crazies with signs on a soap box spouting hate. Do you confront or ignore. Take a minute to think about that.

Then take Charlottsville, where actual real Nazis/KKK/white supremists in the hundres with weapons etc are marching on your home town. They're coming to you. do you ignore them or hold a counter march--and i'm advocating a peaceful counter march here.

In DC you are walking down the sidewalk and see those nuts. You could hold a peaceful counter protest I guess, but still better to ignore them. No yes?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Black Hebrew Israelites are allies of Left-Wing Democrats. They share common values. Hate, Racism, Intolerance, etc..

AGain, I know some actual democrats who do not support them or share those common values. so it must not be all democrats? Yes?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Ignore them as well?

You missed the point. Everyone that day, should have ignored those 4 hateful, DC crazies. Problem solved. That's all I'm saying. Keep it simple. You keep throwing in all kinds of other issues. Let's handle these one at a time.

In this issue,many people are seeking to deflect blame to these kids and away from the racist

I’m not saying that’s what you are doing, but that is what many are

What should these kids have done

Stood there with a smile while the racists yelled at them?

Oh wait!!!!

That’s what the one kid did, and that was considered racist

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Ignore them as well?

In this issue,many people are seeking to deflect blame to these kids and away from the racist

Oh wait!!!!

They should have left and kept doing what they were doing in DC. If that were my kids, I would have advised them to ignore. They would have been in trouble for instigating trouble, when they got home as well.

I would be okay if my kids wanted to march in Charlottsville as anti hate or whatever, but if I even thought they were getting violent or antagonistic, again they'd be in really big trouble when they got home, grown or otherwise.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
"Forget the MAGA hat ass-hats and look a those racists!"

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh and I might as well preempt the "sure they are vile but theyy are harmless, so thats why we chuckle at them or ignore their racism" comments.

Here s a nice tidbit about the organization.

Black Hebrew Israelites began showing up in East Coast ghettos in the ’70s. Members of the Miami-based Nation of Yahweh were indicted in 1990 on RICO charges that included extortion, arson, and 14 counts of murder. Founder Yahweh Ben Yahweh went to federal prison for conspiring to kill random white people (including one beheading) as an initiation rite into his sect. He is said to have told new members “to kill me a white devil and bring me an ear.”

www.villagevoice.com...

14 murders, trying to kill random white people, one by beheading.

No big deal, right?

You ready for some real irony? Remember these people with the "Blacks for Trump" signs that show up frequently at Trump rallies, particularly in Florida?

Michael the Black Man

Michael the Black Man (born Maurice Woodside, but also known as Michael Symonette and Mikael Israel)[1] is an American political figure from Miami, Florida. An outspoken supporter of current President of the United States Donald Trump, he is known for appearing at Trump's rallies both before and after the 2016 election, and is often seen holding a "Blacks for Trump" sign at these rallies.[2]

Membership in Yahweh ben Yahweh cult

Woodside first met Hulon Mitchell Jr., better known as Yahweh Ben Yahweh, in 1980. Along with his brother, Ricardo, who joined the cult before he did, Woodside was reported to have played "a big role in the rise and fall of the [Yahweh ben Yahweh] cult".[3] His mother, Johnnie Simmons, was also a devout member of the cult;[4] he later left the cult with his sister after his mother died.[5] He was one of 16 members of Yahweh ben Yahweh arrested and charged with one count of murder and one count of attempted murder in 1990.[6] He was found not guilty of these charges by a Florida jury in 1992, although Yahweh himself was found guilty and sentenced to 20 years in prison.[2][7] At the trial, Ricardo testified that he and Maurice attempted unsuccessfully to murder Eric Burke, a dissident member of Yahweh's cult, and that Maurice had also helped beat another cult member, Aston Green, unconscious.[8]

*giggles*

"Fck. Nevermind..."

*more giggles*

#IconicIrony

In other news...

edit on 23-1-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Ignore them as well?

Oh wait!!!!

They should have left and kept doing what they were doing in DC. If that were my kids, I would have advised them to ignore. They would have been in trouble for instigating trouble, when they got home as well.

I would be okay if my kids wanted to march in Charlottsville as anti hate or whatever, but if I even thought they were getting violent or antagonistic, again they'd be in really big trouble when they got home, grown or otherwise.

so the kids should have left the spot where they were supposed to meet the bus?

What did they do again that was so terroble? School cheers?

Oh, and then when they did do what you advised, ignore a person standing in soliodarity with the racist banging a drum in their face, that too was called racist.

This seems to be an awful lot of work to blame these kids.

Ok maybe they could have done some things better.

Great, Got it. Read you loud and clear.

Now about the RACIST ADULTS accosting them, can we talk about that, or is all of our focus need to be on these kids.

On the grand scheme of things, the blame for this incident is overwhelmingly ion the native and balck activists.

Why the insistence on focusing on the kids?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So only numbers matter?

Chanting? Smiling?

Again, let's stick with facts. If you're in DC and you get 4 crazies with signs on a soap box spouting hate. Do you confront or ignore. Take a minute to think about that.
probably ignore

Question.

Kids were maligned by powerful groups like the msm who used sleective footage to make them look like racist, and now they are receiving death threats.

Adults accosted them with racism.

DO you focus most of your attention criticizing the kids behavior and barely mentioning the racists like the majority of the media, or do you focus mostly on the racist adults?

Then take Charlottsville, where actual real Nazis/KKK/white supremists in the hundres with weapons etc are marching on your home town. They're coming to you. do you ignore them or hold a counter march--and i'm advocating a peaceful counter march here.

In DC you are walking down the sidewalk and see those nuts. You could hold a peaceful counter protest I guess, but still better to ignore them. No yes?

They were not marching on the hometown. They were having a rally, which was disgusting. Had they been ignored, they werent going to go busting into peoploes houses. There was police there that would not have allowed that.

You want to say it was ok to confront these groups, knowing a confrontation would be very likely, but we should ignore smaller racist groups.

No, if we are going to go with the ignore stragey, why not apply it here?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join