It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media says Black racist group is always around in cities, so its the kids fault for not ignoring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This will be my last post in this thread. Say whatever you like but don't expect me to respond to questions. I don't like this infighting and am almost sorry I expressed my impressions. Since you pressed the point:

"Both are horrendous racist organizations that have killed people in the past."

I do not believe this group is killing people. I familiarized myself with their videos over the past few years and do not know any of them. However I haven't run across any calls to violence beyond reference to Bible passages that speak of them gaining ascendancy in the final days much in the same manner that Jews, Islamics, and Christian Zionists refer to these same Bible passages. Yes they are obnoxious but they do not call for beheadings in the same way that the Islamic jihadists do.

The fact that happened is more the fault of the individual criminal not the teachings of this group. I think we can agree that the KKK was founded as a paramilitary organization. These black Israelites are street preachers.

When you set out to whip up an angry mob by shouting racist, you sound just like the more detestable element on the left. Using a false image to do it only makes you look worse like a rabid extremist. 6 months ago, I could not have envisioned a thread coming from you sounding like that first page of this one.

Of course what style you choose to embrace is not for me to dictate. Nevertheless that is my impression. Insult me if you must.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I never critisised your stance against the media. I called you a MAGA tribalist. That's bothering me because I think your intellect should make you able to rise above the planned/pushed division the USA is facing.

It's funny you should mention division, which is mostly being driven by a 2-year temper tantrum over an election by people pretending Russia stole it, while ironically they are actually the ones doing Putin's bidding because division is precisely what Putin was hoping to cause.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Who would have guessed that the loony left would be so sensitive that they would send death threats and bomb threats over such a non issue.

Have you got any physical evidence threats like that actually occurred?

Or are you just regurgitating some nonsense propaganda you heard from Breitbart or infowars?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

When you set out to whip up an angry mob by shouting racist, you sound just like the more detestable element on the left. Using a false image to do it only makes you look worse like a rabid extremist. 6 months ago, I could not have envisioned a thread coming from you sounding like that first page of this one.

I am dumbfounded.

Yes, this organization is racist.

How can you not see that?

False image?

Did you hear what they yelled at the kids? Did you read what the yell at people on a daily basis in new york?

I find your defense of this racist organization to be quite odd.

Almost like you are proving the point of the OP.

You cant call out a racist organization as racist. We have to excuse that there founders set it up to kill white people.

But yeah, white racist groups like the KKK, we can focus on them.

This double standard is what allows groups like this one to proceed with no consequences, and what allows peopkel to smear the kdis the racist attack for smirking.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: LSU2018

Who would have guessed that the loony left would be so sensitive that they would send death threats and bomb threats over such a non issue.

Have you got any physical evidence threats like that actually occurred?

Or are you just regurgitating some nonsense propaganda you heard from Breitbart or infowars?

The school did shut down over it.

Associated Press

The Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington said in a statement late Tuesday that local police alerted them a protest was planned. It said officials were advised to close school “due to threats of violence and the possibility of large crowds” adding they would reopen school when police “say it is safe to do so.”

But, ya know, maybe the police were all paid off by Trump or something to lie...

ETA: Apparently, AP is shilling for Trump now too.
edit on 23 1 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

They genuinely have no problem with racism. They only pretend they do when they see a political advantage to doing so.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I know I wrote a thread about that "Russia won"

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I know I wrote a thread about that "Russia won"

They certainly did.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I haven’t seen anyone giving those crazy people a pass. As I say repeatedly, two wrongs don’t make a right. However, this isn’t even about two wrongs. The old old man playing the drum was unaffiliated with either group. When I was growing up, almost every town had the town crazy person. They could get nasty and sometimes even threatening. Around here, you were taught from an early age to not engage the crazy people. I guess I take my white Christian upbringing for granted. And if my face would have been caught on film like the maga kid . My azzz would have had welts. Regardless if I felt provoked or not. . a reply to: Grambler

You spend an inordinate amount of energy trying to paint the left in a false light. I’m sure it plays well with a certain element. For the rest of us, it’s just lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Exactly the argument I am criticizing

I am sure if it was white racism confronting black kids, you would tell them to suck it up and they deserved welts for smiling

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well maybe the police were just being overly cautious.

Like, maybe they just observed the right wing extremists totally melting down over this non-issue... then just assumed their was obviously an opposing group, who were just as crazy and irrational.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Like, maybe they just observed the right wing extremists totally melting down over this non-issue... then just assumed their was obviously an opposing group, who were just as crazy and irrational.

So you tried to pretend this didn't happen, got proven wrong, and now you're excusing it with some whataboutism. Predictable.

The amount of hate you can have for someone over them wearing a hat you don't like is despicable.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I haven’t seen anyone giving those crazy people a pass. As I say repeatedly, two wrongs don’t make a right. However, this isn’t even about two wrongs. The old old man playing the drum was unaffiliated with either group. When I was growing up, almost every town had the town crazy person. They could get nasty and sometimes even threatening. Around here, you were taught from an early age to not engage the crazy people. I guess I take my white Christian upbringing for granted. And if my face would have been caught on film like the maga kid . My azzz would have had welts. Regardless if I felt provoked or not. . a reply to: Grambler

You spend an inordinate amount of energy trying to paint the left in a false light. I’m sure it plays well with a certain element. For the rest of us, it’s just lol.

I certainly have no problem with a little tough parenting, but if your parents would beat you for smiling they were sadistic scum and you should've been taken away from them by child services.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It is true that I do assume most of these identity groups are racist. That's not to say I have no problem with them. The question for me is the best way to deal with it (political advantage, yes.)

I don't think I am pretending anything here. I don't see much political advantage in this discussion either. You don't know much about me beyond your own internal stereotype so please don't try to explain my motives to others.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

What's funny is the comedy news show , the daily show, reported on this fairly.
At 11:40 of this vid Extended - January 21, 2019 - Patty Jenkins at that link, they talk about how the media got the story wrong. Right after reporting about buzzfeeds mistake the day before. The daily show talks about and shows the hebrew hate group that started it all.

www.cc.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

It is true that I do assume most of these identity groups are racist. That's not to say I have no problem with them. The question for me is the best way to deal with it (political advantage, yes.)

I don't think I am pretending anything here. I don't see much political advantage in this discussion either. You don't know much about me beyond your own internal stereotype so please don't try to explain my motives to others.

Maybe I misunderstood your post. Grambler's characterization of that group as a racist group is not a "false image." They're on video and in print. They're proud of their racism. If you weren't trying to dispute that, I apologize I misread you. If you are trying to dispute that, I revert to my previous post on the matter about only having a problem with racism when it's advantageous.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

So you tried to pretend this didn't happen, got proven wrong, and now you're excusing it with some whataboutism. Predictable.

The amount of hate you can have for someone over them wearing a hat you don't like is despicable.

Nah... I never tried to pretend this incident never happened... I'm simply denying there's a coordinated movement by the left to inflict harm on these arrogant little brats!

You can play stupid all you want. But the fact of the matter is, us humans have evolved to be incredibly intune with the intention of others, simply by having the ability to interpret their gestures & facial expressions.

And it was more than clear what that MAGA hat wearing little brat was saying.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

He literally said nothing.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Facts don't matter to them. They got fooled by BuzzFeed. When this MAGA hat story came out, they were sooooooo happy. They needed it to help in their recovery. They simply can't accept that they got fooled again. It's pathetic.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Yep that sums up this whole mess

That poster is so indoctrinated with identity politics that he is furious about what a silent kid said

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join