It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media says Black racist group is always around in cities, so its the kids fault for not ignoring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Grambler

Just stop watching msm if you don't have the stomach for it, it works for me. If all you got is "no-oh you're xy" I think I'm done you argue like a child.

If you dont have the stomach for my thread, dont read it.

And i did not call you one thing you didn't first call me.

well i said moral high horse and slef righteous while you said I feel morally superior.

But I always appreciate the people who level criticism at people, and then feel the need to curse and complain when almost the exact same criticisms are related back to them.

Thats not acting like a child at all htough, is it?
edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Heard this funny joke the other day.

3 fanatical black dudes, a slightly bigoted indian and a bunch of little brat teens sporting MAGA hats, all walk into a bar... CNN has a 40 second segment about it... Then every rwnj in the US has a complete meltdown and lets a ridiculous non issue consume their entire lives for weeks on end.

...Get it?

If I'm being honest, 2/10..

Would've been 1/10 had it not been for the 15 smiling emojis, you got me with those.

Guess what's even more of a joke? Surprisingly the answer isn't even funny at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I'm not the one making videos and threads everyday to steer the country into a civil war just so I feel important. So thank you in comparison I think my high horse suits me just fine.

Is that what I am doing?

Well thank you for having such a high opinion of my reach.

No you are the one saying anyone should shut up and not call out media bias or slander.

I am sure though that me with my videos that around 50 people watch on average and more responsible for division by calling out the media and their lies than the media themselves for lying.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: toms54

I am not defending crime but when you go down this road, it is no different than the leftists saying the actions of a couple Atomwaffen neo Nazis or someone like Dylan Roof is representative of the entire right.

No, it would be like me saying the actions of neo nazis is representative of neo nazis.

This is a racist group that hates whites and gays and was founded by murders killing whites.

For you to say to decry them all is bad is an unbelievable defense of a racist group.

Do you defend some KKK members as well?

No. I don't defend KKK groups. In fact, I resent that question with whatever insinuations you are trying to imply. I am not speaking to you in this manner.

Have you not seen the recent spate of threads by leftists right here at ATS that claim the right are forming paramilitary groups and this represents the thinking of Trump and all his supporters? This is the type of thing I am referring to.

I explicitly stated in my comment that I do not think racist mobs are the way forward. Unfortunately, that is the exact impression one receives upon reading through this thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I am not defending crime but when you go down this road, it is no different than the leftists saying the actions of a couple Atomwaffen neo Nazis or someone like Dylan Roof is representative of the entire right.

No, it would be like me saying the actions of neo nazis is representative of neo nazis.

This is a racist group that hates whites and gays and was founded by murders killing whites.

For you to say to decry them all is bad is an unbelievable defense of a racist group.

Do you defend some KKK members as well?

No. I don't defend KKK groups. In fact, I resent that question with whatever insinuations you are trying to imply. I am not speaking to you in this manner.

Have you not seen the recent spate of threads by leftists right here at ATS that claim the right are forming paramilitary groups and this represents the thinking of Trump and all his supporters? This is the type of thing I am referring to.

I explicitly stated in my comment that I do not think racist mobs are the way forward. Unfortunately, that is the exact impression one receives upon reading through this thread.

why is the kkk different than this group.

Both are horrendous racist organizations that have killed people in the past.

On one hand, you say I disappoint you by calling out this racist organization, because I am unfairly maligning some of them.

On the other hand, you resent me aksing if you feel the same way about a person criticising the kkk, that they are unfarily maligning some kkk members.

So why the difference?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

3 fanatical black dudes, a slightly bigoted indian and a bunch of little brat teens sporting MAGA hats, all walk into a bar... CNN has a 40 second segment about it... Then every rwnj in the US has a complete meltdown and lets a ridiculous non issue consume their entire lives for weeks on end.

...Get it?

Would've been 1/10 had it not been for the 15 smiling emojis, you got me with those.

To much you think?

Pretty sure I can still edit those... if you swear to give me a 3/10.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

...Get it?

To much you think?

Now be careful

You dont want to make your bad joke too funny.

It may cause him to smirk, and then he is a racist that you and your il will need to dox and give death threats.

Only if he is white of course.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I don't watch "the media" but I read your threads. And I disagree with almost all of them. Should I shut up? I never said you should. So where is that coming from?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I don't watch "the media" but I read your threads. And I disagree with almost all of them. Should I shut up? I never said you should. So where is that coming from?

well you didnt say shut up, you said calling out the media for bias is causing division. So i guess the implication is that it would be best to not call out that bias, or to "shut up" about it.

No I dont want you to shut up.

I far more enjoy people criticizing me than agreeing with me.

Believe it or not even on ats I get the argument you are making from others as well.

Its always funny to me that no one sees the irony.

"X" calls "Y" out by saying "Y" calling out "Z" for causing division is causing division.

x = you

y = me

z = media

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

...Get it?

To much you think?

Now be careful

You dont want to make your bad joke too funny.

It may cause him to smirk, and then he is a racist that you and your il will need to dox and give death threats.

Only if he is white of course.

It'll be tough for them. I'm a liberal Trump supporter of immigrant descent, born and raised in the most multicultural and diverse city in the world.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Quit it man. You're pushing me to civil war.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

What the # are you talking about? Trayvon Martin. George Zimmermann shot a black kid and got away with it.

Do people still believe this crap? The only racial component of that case was Martin and that girl calling Zimmerman a cracka and # like that. A racist black thug got shot in self defense after he assaulted someone. Ya'll need to find better martyrs. Hands up, don't shoot! How many times do ya'll need to be lied to?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's true Grambler, I don't appreciate your patience and level-headedness. You're far too extreme by most standards.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I never critisised your stance against the media. I called you a MAGA tribalist. That's bothering me because I think your intellect should make you able to rise above the planned/pushed division the USA is facing.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It's true Grambler, I don't appreciate your patience and level-headedness. You're far too extreme by most standards.

I will say I do appreciate criticism.

And that poster is right that I am arrogant or smug, though he didnt use those words.

So I do appreciate people taking me down a peg, trust me I deserve it.

But I think I am a genuine person that calls out things on both sides when I am against it.

And racism is one of those things, especially when so many people in power seek to deflect from it or ignore it when it comes from certain groups.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So there is two points I want to make about this.

1. The fact that people going after the kids say the kids should just ignore these racist because they are always out is terribly ironic. SO ignore actual racism, but freak out about a kid smirking?

Not to mention this is incredible identity politics, excusing racism from "oppressed" groups. I chose to treat people based on character and not color, so I dont think black racist are to be laughed off.

As I have pointed out in the past, my neighbor is a holocaust survivor. One of the issues he has stated time and time again is that if you ignore an issue, you only enable the people creating the issue.

I take this to be a two part thing. On one hand when people are blinded by their own ideology and demonize others because of it, ignoring them only feeds their contemptuous behavior. Then secondly, people don't like being ignored so when you just pass them off as "what-ever" they tend to advance their behaviors so that they are no longer ignored.

2. This is the reason I am making this thread.

I constantly hear form the left about how prevalent white supremacists are.

Any time they show up anywhere, the media and many counter protestors are there. Even if only a dozen show up for a rally, it is proof to these people that white supremacy is rampant in this country.

Yet I dont recall accounts of them daily harassing people on the subway, so much so that its just a part of life for people living ion some cities.

It's very surreal when a person attacks another by using racially derogatory pro-nouns to claim another persons racisms. It's way beyond calling a kettle black it's flat out turning off the lights in the kitchen and shouting out nonsense at the stove top.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Who would have guessed that the loony left would be so sensitive that they would send death threats and bomb threats over such a non issue.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What the # are you talking about? Trayvon Martin. George Zimmermann shot a black kid and got away with it. That's the reality. Show me one incident where a court has ruled a black guy shooting a white kid and not got locked up for all eternity.
You have a seriously twisted mind. And you go on about how racism "shouldn't be an issue" but you're a victim of it somehow...

And to the Post that was an answer to me:
Just stop watching msm if you don't have the stomach for it, it works for me. If all you got is "no-oh you're xy" I think I'm done you argue like a child.

That was self defense. A racist black kid that didn't appreciate a white (looking) guy looking at him, was angry enough to hide behind the bushes for 45 seconds and attack that creepy ass cracker instead of going 20 more feet to his dad's house.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I never critisised your stance against the media. I called you a MAGA tribalist. That's bothering me because I think your intellect should make you able to rise above the planned/pushed division the USA is facing.

I have called out trump for many many things, both on threads I have made and havent made, on my vidoes, and in every day discusions.

Here is a partial list.

Bombing syria

Nepotism with Kushner

Stupid childish fights on twitter

Exploding the national debt

Going after amazon because Trump has a feud with bezos (though amazon needs to be gone after though not for thos reasons)

not dealing with the fed reserve

Appointing establishment swamp type people onto positions,and then listening to them

Holding on to declassifying documents until it helps him politically

The way he repeats lines in his pre written speeches ("It will have a big impact. Big Impact")

And many more things.

I try my bebst to deal with people with civility (even though I fail at times) and have advocated all people on all sides do that, and condemn violence. I even was disgareed with by mostly trump supporters qite recently on a thread in which I said we should be civil even to those who mock and hate trump supporters.

So I dont think I am just a partisan hack.

And I would call out mob mentality on all sides. I have on ats and elsewhere defended Kathy griffin, colbert, smantha Bee, and many more on the left

And I call out racism form white people when I see it as well on ats and in real life

Yes, as is everyone, I am biased. But I think I try very hard to be consistant and maintain my intergrity, and not be a hypocrite when it could benefit "my side"

And yes, I know I fall short at times, as we all do.

But I try, and am trying to get better.

Having said all of that, I stand behind this OP and the posts I have made about the covington boys 100%.
edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Quit it man. You're pushing me to civil war.

Same. This is turrble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join