It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media says Black racist group is always around in cities, so its the kids fault for not ignoring

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So there are threads about these Black Hebrew Israelites, and why there homophobic racist remarks are getting a pass from almost everyone on the left.

Never mind the hurled racist homophobic slurs at kids, never mind the native Americans said the kids needed to hear some of these harsh truths they have been sheltered from; much of the media thinks we need to focus on that smiling kid they were attacking and what their school did at basketball games 5 years ago.

Of course this is all because of the lefts cultural Marxism identity politics.

But I wanted to focus on something else that came up around this issue.

People on ats and elsewhere seeking to blame the kids have said that they should have just ignored the crazy racist, or the chaperones should have done something.

In other words, deflect blame from the racist back to the kids.

But then something even stranger happened.

I started to see people in the media and elsewhere discuss how common this group is.

Such as this post from the voice of Bender on Futurama, who thinks these kids had the death threats coming on other tweets.

John DiMaggio
‏Verified account @TheJohnDiMaggio
4h4 hours ago

Used to grab a falafel or a slice & sit & listen to the Black Israelites spew their # on the street in NYC. I’d laugh at them, shake my head, finish my food, & then hop on the subway & continue on with my day. Nobody cares about them. Neither should you.

twitter.com...

SO dimaggio laughed at the racists and it was cool. But a kid with a smirk deserves death threats to him?

But anyways, apparently he had frequent run ins with this group.

Then I heard a woman on the view mention she has seen these people before and ignores them.

The I heard Ben shapiro say that anyone who has been opn a subway in New york has heard these people before.

And so I started looking around.

And yup, sure enough this group is quite regular in cities like New york and DC.

Here is an article from 2011.

A bushy-bearded man who goes by the name “Zodach,” with a small frame and a big voice, he is one of the few members of the ragtag House of Israel, a Black Hebrew Israelite group that is a final holdout of a dying breed: the New York City street-corner prophet. Zodach’s colors were so bright and cartoonish that there was something almost charming about him—if you could ignore the insults he was spewing at everyone passing by.

“Look at those crazy Negroids! They should be over here with us, getting ready for the end-times!” Zodach yelled. “They’re even sitting out in chairs, and it’s cold out here tonight!”

“Just go on drinking your pork Slurpee, you Egyptian!” Zodach screamed.

“Uh, we’re Indian—and this is chicken,” the man responded.

Pity also the “so-called white man” who slowed down to listen and heard, “After the race war, you’re going to be my slave, picking cotton in my field!” That message is echoed in a flyer that looks like a 200th-generation copy first mimeographed in 1985: “Will so-called white people go to heaven? Yes! In slavery!!!!”

The Westboro Church in Topeka, Kansas, comes to town but once a year. This freak show runs several times a week—and it’s free. If you want death-defying thrills and the possibility of bodily injuries, save the $200 Bono will charge to risk Reeve Carney falling on your head, and instead just ask a Black Hebrew Israelite, “Don’t you think Jesus said that God was a God of love?”

www.villagevoice.com...

So there is two points I want to make about this.

1. The fact that people going after the kids say the kids should just ignore these racist because they are always out is terribly ironic. SO ignore actual racism, but freak out about a kid smirking?

Not to mention this is incredible identity politics, excusing racism from "oppressed" groups. I chose to treat people based on character and not color, so I dont think black racist are to be laughed off.

2. This is the reason I am making this thread.

I constantly hear form the left about how prevalent white supremacists are.

Any time they show up anywhere, the media and many counter protestors are there. Even if only a dozen show up for a rally, it is proof to these people that white supremacy is rampant in this country.

Yet I dont recall accounts of them daily harassing people on the subway, so much so that its just a part of life for people living ion some cities.

And I know for certain that had neo nazis or kkk members been doing this daily, there would be a huge outcry, especially if their racism was directed at children.

But with these black racists, its almost an every day occurrence. And no one seems to really mind.

Isnt that odd? Why isnt this hatred gone after by those on the left that hate homophobia and racism? Instead they ignore it, or laugh at it. But if kid smirks at a native defending these racist that gets in his face, then thats HUGE news.

Lets see some of the things these everyday hate preaching racist that are ignored or just chuckled about by the left believe.

Black Hebrew Israelites regularly scream “bitch” and “whore” at women on the street.

But I thought the left was concerned about respecting women? Oh, thats right, its ok for black racists to shout these things at women.

Members of the Twelve Tribes believe homosexuality is a plot to destroy the human race. Black Hebrew Israelites verbally lash out at “fags” and “dykes.” Bisexuals drive them nuts, too. (A typical response shouted at a bi woman: “Why do you like pussy? Were you molested as a child?”)

I thought the left fought against homophobia? Oh thats right, only white homophobes.

But it’s cross-dressers who really get under their skin ...
The true offense to them is “showing little boys that it’s OK to dress like a woman, so they can grow up to be faggots!”

Trans rights? The left only cares if they can smear white people you see.

So what does this tell us?

That many many people on the left are perfectly fine with racism, homophobia, attacks on women, attacks on trans people; as long as the attacker is of a certain skin color.

But any small perceived racism or disrespect from oppressor groups like WHITE KIDS is unforgivable and must be attacked full on.

It also shows us that minority racists groups are more common than is let on, and treated as amusing annoyances, as opposed to thee seriousness that white racists are taken with.

Now not everyone on the left fits into this criticism.

But its an awful lot of them.

How many people on the left going after these kids have laughed off these racist? How many have seriously condemned these racist and focused on them instead of the kids?

Not many at all.

So the next time the "tolerant" left starts waxing on about how moral they are by fighting for gay rights and against racism, remember; for many of them its all a charade to just attack racial and political groups they don like.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The left cannot be reasoned with, they will contradict themselves in a single sentence in print. If you call them out on that, they will ignore it and attack a straw man instead, its impossible to have a reasoned argument with them because they are immune to reason. They know what they are saying is false and will do anything to have the last word.

The only point of arguing with them is to demonstrate to moderates that the left is the side of madness.

I appreciate your efforts in that regard, you have the patience of a saint and I'm sure have redpilled a lot of ATS'ers.
edit on 23-1-2019 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Oh and I might as well preempt the "sure they are vile but theyy are harmless, so thats why we chuckle at them or ignore their racism" comments.

Here s a nice tidbit about the organization.

Black Hebrew Israelites began showing up in East Coast ghettos in the ’70s. Members of the Miami-based Nation of Yahweh were indicted in 1990 on RICO charges that included extortion, arson, and 14 counts of murder. Founder Yahweh Ben Yahweh went to federal prison for conspiring to kill random white people (including one beheading) as an initiation rite into his sect. He is said to have told new members “to kill me a white devil and bring me an ear.”

www.villagevoice.com...

14 murders, trying to kill random white people, one by beheading.

No big deal, right?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They're right. Racists should be ignored. But we know that principle disappears as soon as the racists are not from their most coveted identity groups.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

They're right. Racists should be ignored. But we know that principle disappears as soon as the racists are not from their most coveted identity groups.

The noble, graceful good samiartin native drummer Phillips didnt ignore them

He listened to their vile hate and thought "Im glad these guys are telling these white kids some harsh truths! I need to stand in solidarity with them!"

What a hero getting in to that kids face defending these racists!

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Propagandalf

The noble, graceful good samiartin native drummer Phillips didnt ignore them

He listened to their vile hate and thought "Im glad these guys are telling these white kids some harsh truths! I need to stand in solidarity with them!"

What a hero getting in to that kids face defending these racists!

Identity politics has painted them into their own corner.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Oh and I might as well preempt the "sure they are vile but theyy are harmless, so thats why we chuckle at them or ignore their racism" comments.

Here s a nice tidbit about the organization.

Black Hebrew Israelites began showing up in East Coast ghettos in the ’70s. Members of the Miami-based Nation of Yahweh were indicted in 1990 on RICO charges that included extortion, arson, and 14 counts of murder. Founder Yahweh Ben Yahweh went to federal prison for conspiring to kill random white people (including one beheading) as an initiation rite into his sect. He is said to have told new members “to kill me a white devil and bring me an ear.”

www.villagevoice.com...

14 murders, trying to kill random white people, one by beheading.

No big deal, right?

You ready for some real irony? Remember these people with the "Blacks for Trump" signs that show up frequently at Trump rallies, particularly in Florida?

Michael the Black Man

Michael the Black Man (born Maurice Woodside, but also known as Michael Symonette and Mikael Israel)[1] is an American political figure from Miami, Florida. An outspoken supporter of current President of the United States Donald Trump, he is known for appearing at Trump's rallies both before and after the 2016 election, and is often seen holding a "Blacks for Trump" sign at these rallies.[2]

Membership in Yahweh ben Yahweh cult

Woodside first met Hulon Mitchell Jr., better known as Yahweh Ben Yahweh, in 1980. Along with his brother, Ricardo, who joined the cult before he did, Woodside was reported to have played "a big role in the rise and fall of the [Yahweh ben Yahweh] cult".[3] His mother, Johnnie Simmons, was also a devout member of the cult;[4] he later left the cult with his sister after his mother died.[5] He was one of 16 members of Yahweh ben Yahweh arrested and charged with one count of murder and one count of attempted murder in 1990.[6] He was found not guilty of these charges by a Florida jury in 1992, although Yahweh himself was found guilty and sentenced to 20 years in prison.[2][7] At the trial, Ricardo testified that he and Maurice attempted unsuccessfully to murder Eric Burke, a dissident member of Yahweh's cult, and that Maurice had also helped beat another cult member, Aston Green, unconscious.[8]

edit on 2019-1-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm not sure you know what irony means.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nice trivia point i guess.

Like omar matteens (orlando night club shooter) dad being behind hillary at a rally.

Of course I defended Hillary and said she had no way to know that and shouldnt be judged by it.

Anyways, on topic, you seem to tell me cultural marxism is a myth all of the time.

Care to tell me why it seems like no one on the left speaks up about these black racists, even when they are attacking kids, and instead criticizes the kids?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If we want to get technical about these issues, it's everybody's fault. For allowing the rediculous enablement of society, to devolve into the Idiocracy it's becoming.

Our own ignorance is credited with the disturbing trends being played upon for manipulation of the masses.

The fault lays upon all our shoulders, we share response for our society. Conditions tolerated allows for more of the same.

Do we want this to become the norm?

No, then stand up and against it.
Before we can't.

The future is what we collectively pursue.

Are we as a modern society, going to create fake social justice symptoms, just to feel like a victim?

Why have a society of victims, when we can have a victimless one... it's our choices, don't be "that guy".

Veritas Contra Mundum

Let it be known, those who knew, tried.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
gee, those people with their mega hats are all over the place too...
maybe they should have been ignored by the wacky religious cult members?

seems to work both ways, doesn't it?

and it also seems to all boil down to let's just live and let live..

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Reproductive Rights, gay rights, gun rights, civil rights, racism.
There is a reason the establishment calls these "wedge issues", these things have been argued about for generations, wedging in and splitting the electorate into as many fragmented demographics as possible so no one gets together and realizes just how badly govt screws over everybody.
None of these issues will ever be resolved in any meaningful way, they are too useful the way they are.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
gee, those people with their mega hats are all over the place too...
maybe they should have been ignored by the wacky religious cult members?

seems to work both ways, doesn't it?

and it also seems to all boil down to let's just live and let live..

Yes we get that you and many others on the left equivocate a maga hat to an organization that randomly beheads white people, and screams racist homphobic things at people everyday, including children.

Tell me, do you say live and let live about neo nazis and the KKK, especially if they attack children?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It seems to me based upon this latest incident, that BAMN now includes making death threats to white kids.

Is that a surprise to anyone given the DNC instructions for resist?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
It seems to me based upon this latest incident, that BAMN now includes making death threats to white kids.

And to add another thought, who is more deplorable in their actions now?

Projection is done not only in the cinema.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Could it be that the people making threats on this kid for smirking, or downplaying the black racist and natives defending them in order to attack the kids as racist....

Who also say trump supporters or supporters of a wall are racist....

are actually just projecting their own racism onto their political opponents?

Surely not!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Could it be that the people making threats on this kid for smirking, or downplaying the black racist and natives defending them in order to attack the kids as racist....

Surely not!

It can't be!

That would be a deplorable thing to do, surely.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

"NO WAY!!! People of color can be racist too? Thought is was only a white thing.." [end sarcasm] Racism needs to be addressed, payed attention to, dealt with, and purged. Doesn't matter what color mouth it's coming from, but unfortunately the left is too stupid to see that logic.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Surely not!

It can't be!

That would be a deplorable thing to do, surely.

sure is a crazy time we live in. Just think, I support the wall, but am not a racist, and just because I support the wall, does not mean that I am behind Trump 100% either, not even 25% behind him, also it doesn't mean he doesn't have a valid argument for some things as well, he's human too. Problem with most people nowadays, especially the left, if you aren't in tune 100% with their beliefs you should just be erased from the earth, and your opinion doesn't count. So extreme, and absolute.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join