It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Only 7% of Voters Back Wall Funding to End Shutdown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You people don’t know me at all. I’ NOT here to protect any politicians.

I SUPPORT A WALL

I could be classified as anti IMMIGRATION. I’m an old UAW auto worker.

It’s just that my primary interest is in protecting the small vulnerable people from the elite political class from all parties.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I SUPPORT A WALL

It’s just that my primary interest is in protecting the small vulnerable people from the elite political class from all parties.

Okay but it really hurts your argument when you say that Donald Trump and the Republican Party are worse than Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party

Since you know, the Nazis eliminated all political opposition through the jailing and execution of their opponents, criminalised critical speech and destroyed the independent media, killed 13 million people in a state orchestrated genocide and along with Japan started an utterly ruinous war that killed 60 million more people.

Trump and the Republicans sure haven't done any of those things.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Not even Adolf Hitler tortured his own people directly like Trump and the GOP have done in this shutdown.

...You really are so hate filled and myopic that you have no idea how staggeringly ignorant and tone deaf this type of statement is, aren't you? I will pray for you because you need it badly.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

LINK

Only 7 percent of American voters surveyed support giving Donald Trump funding for his Mexico border wall to end the U.S. government shutdown, according to a new poll. The results of poll, carried out for Politico and Morning Consult, reveal a series of damning numbers for the president, including those that show his disapproval rating at an all-time-high. Fifty-seven percent said they disapprove of Trump’s job performance, while 54 percent of voters blame Trump and Republicans on Capitol Hill for the government shutdown. While 43 percent of voters support the border wall, just 7 percent of voters said that they support dedicating funding to a border wall if it was the only way to end the government shutdown. And further bad news for the White House: The poll also shows that a majority of the respondents, 57 percent, believe it’s likely that Russia “has compromising information“ on Trump.

Not even Adolf Hitler tortured his own people directly like Trump and the GOP have done in this shutdown.

I was under the impression holocaust denial was not allowed on ATS.

You're a disgrace and anyone that supports this opinion is as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is bs...and divides a country for no reason. Your statement reads like Nazi propaganda though.

See, if Trump was Hitler Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Spartacus, Pocahontas...all of them would be dead. Do you know know about the Night of the Long Knives?

History is a great fact checker!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I SUPPORT A WALL

I don't think Pelosi is in this thread to resolve this issue for you.

I assume you're trying to impress her with all this anti trump rhetoric so you can slip in that she can stop proroguing the government any time now.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I SUPPORT A WALL

Did you ever strike with the UAW?
Was it to hold someone else's financials hostage until you got your way?
Did only 7% of yall agree to striking? Lol
This guy is something else!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I SUPPORT A WALL

Do some community organizing and take care of your local vulnerable people instead of coming on here and acting nuts!

(post by Willtell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You are a part of the 1984 Orwellian world we live in. Have another glass of kool aid. Invoke hitler because... you don't like him.

You have been lied to, and you swallow it like a good yuppie, and after ask your master for a cookie. We all get you don't like the president. Stop being a butt hurt hater.

Russia doesn't own trump, he's not killing millions or sending us to wars we don't need like our last president (you have something on your chin btw)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
After Libs threatened and even suggested killing kids I stopped listening to their lies.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
After Libs threatened and even suggested killing kids I stopped listening to their lies.

2nd.

right...because you're absolutely sure, this isn't some type of Russian s**t-stirring trying to divide this nation....sorry sparky, I'm an American patriot first, regardless of being from the center left politically.....amazing that I don't see much of the right on ATS proclaiming this.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well, if its the same poll that was used to determine his chances for getting elected, then he's in good shape.
Hilary had 90+% chance of getting elected, and yet with less than 10% it was Trump that won.

So much winning...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

He literally rounded his own people up and put them in concentration camps, murdered people wholesale and attempted a genocide in his own country.

Have you lost ALL of your marbles or just the big ones?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

2nd.

right...because you're absolutely sure, this isn't some type of Russian s**t-stirring trying to divide this nation....sorry sparky, I'm an American patriot first, regardless of being from the center left politically.....amazing that I don't see much of the right on ATS proclaiming this.

Doesnt matter if it WAS a russian starting it to stir sh^t.

It was AMERICANS, many of them well known celebrities and directors, who said the nasty things. And yes they were on the left.

IF youre such a patriot maybe you should be calling them out instead of making excuses, pathetic.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So the fact that it was Americans, not Russians, saying all this crap doesn't matter??

Aren't those kids American??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join