It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Only 7% of Voters Back Wall Funding to End Shutdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

There is no record of any politician torturing his own people, not even Hitler did that. That's a fact.

You're so stupid and blind as the other Trump supporters as well are, you cant even see the evil of that.

Who wrote your history book? Hell FDR had Japanese internment camps. I can list even the most honorable or rulers who did something questionable to their own people.

One of those stupid Trump is literally hitlar arguments

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Are you so caught up in your hate, that you totally disregard actual recorded history?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
President Donald Trump Approval Falls To 36 Percent In New Poll |

majority say a border wall isn't worth a government shutdown, according to new CBS News polling. The president's approval rating also slips to 36 percent.

Trump is finished politically so he, like Hitler will try to take down as many people as he can as he goes to jail.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

President Donald Trump Approval Falls To 36 Percent In New Poll |

majority say a border wall isn't worth a government shutdown, according to new CBS News polling. The president's approval rating also slips to 36 percent.

Trump is finished politically so he, like Hitler will try to take down as many people as he can as he goes to jail.

Do you realise your hatred is turning you into a little wretch of a fellow... I had reserved this for Joy Behar, but perhaps it will serve as a decent mirror for you to reflect upon...perhaps you should reverse course before it's too late.

edit on 23/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Are you so caught up in your hate, that you totally disregard actual recorded history?

I hate evil and injustice and starving people, taking them hostage like Trump and the republican party.

You must love evil, and injustice and morally depraved politicians and their unjust causes. What does that say for you??

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Not even Adolf Hitler tortured his own people directly like Trump and the GOP have done in this shutdown.

Mike Godwin would be so proud of you.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We don't need to see a picture of your mother. Leave her out of this.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You folks are deaf, dumb and blind spiritually and morally to support the massive torture of a million human beings for a political hack’s failure.

You should all move to Mexico and try to panhandle enough for your wall.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If you cant win fairly by getting the votes than to resort to public torture and massive starvation of your own people is Hitler-like and ISIS like.

There’s no doubt about that. Only the blind can’t see or realize the immoral enormity of that act.

It proves you’ll are in a cult-like state of mind.

You know deep in your hearts your wrong

(post by Willtell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is not about hate

This is about Love--empathy...

Love of people who don't deserve to be tortured by a billionaire hack politician who has never missed a meal in his life, had to worry about paying the rent or being thrown in the street, or pay a medical bill, or feed ones child.

This is what Donald Trump and the republican party is doing

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The thing is, Democrats until recently supported the Wall and cracking down on illegal immigration.

It’s all there in writing, speeches, and videos.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Dude - stop crying all over the thread FFS. Have some dignity.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Can I see your concerned posts from the past about calling out obama and Clinton for funding and arming proxy wars, regime change, mass death, and evil in Libya and Syria? Please?

Oh yeah I forgot, you probably were 13 when that all happened.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What Trump is doing is so wicked he is even torturing his own supporters.

The farmers out west who voted for him. The 30 thousand a year people working menial jobs for the government and supported Trump are having it the worst.

Trump voters now blame him for the government shutdown
www.washingtonpost.com... tml?utm_term=.4da5f1ea4eff

While Trump’s relationship with much of his base remains strong, two years after his inauguration his ties are fraying with voters like Daudert, the kind who voted in droves for Trump in key pockets throughout the industrial Midwest, flipping previously Democratic states to him in 2016. The shutdown fight, as it has played out over the past month, is further eroding the president’s support among voters who like the idea of beefing up border security — but not enough to close the government.

Many here, even those who still support Trump, say they hold him most responsible. They recite his comment from the Oval Office that he would be “proud to shut down the government.” When he said it, they listened.
“It’s silly. It’s destructive,” Daudert said, adding that all he knows about 2020 is that he won’t be supporting Trump. “I was certainly for the anti-status quo . . . I’ll be more status quo next time.”

www.cnbc.com...

Trump loses support among his core voting groups as the shutdown drags on, polls say

President Donald Trump is hemorrhaging support amid a political standoff over his proposed border wall that has resulted in the longest government shutdown on record, according to polls.
As the shutdown of about a quarter of the federal government lumbers toward its fifth week, the president even appears to be losing favor with his core constituents, whose support for Trump until this point has been rock-solid since the 2016 campaign.
The erosion in support has contributed to a sharp increase in the Real Clear Politics polling average of Trump’s disapproval ratings. The RCP average Thursday showed overall disapproval for Trump at 55.7 percent, nearly 15 points higher than his average approval rating. Trump’s disapproval rating hit an all-time high of 58.1 percent in December 2017, according to RCP

Trump is not only an evil selfish person but also very dumb.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What Trump is doing is so wicked he is even torturing his own supporters.

The farmers out west who voted for him. The 30 thousand a year people working menial jobs for the government and supported Trump are having it the worst.

Trump voters now blame him for the government shutdown
www.washingtonpost.com... tml?utm_term=.4da5f1ea4eff

While Trump’s relationship with much of his base remains strong, two years after his inauguration his ties are fraying with voters like Daudert, the kind who voted in droves for Trump in key pockets throughout the industrial Midwest, flipping previously Democratic states to him in 2016. The shutdown fight, as it has played out over the past month, is further eroding the president’s support among voters who like the idea of beefing up border security — but not enough to close the government.

Many here, even those who still support Trump, say they hold him most responsible. They recite his comment from the Oval Office that he would be “proud to shut down the government.” When he said it, they listened.
“It’s silly. It’s destructive,” Daudert said, adding that all he knows about 2020 is that he won’t be supporting Trump. “I was certainly for the anti-status quo . . . I’ll be more status quo next time.”

www.cnbc.com...

Trump loses support among his core voting groups as the shutdown drags on, polls say

President Donald Trump is hemorrhaging support amid a political standoff over his proposed border wall that has resulted in the longest government shutdown on record, according to polls.
As the shutdown of about a quarter of the federal government lumbers toward its fifth week, the president even appears to be losing favor with his core constituents, whose support for Trump until this point has been rock-solid since the 2016 campaign.
The erosion in support has contributed to a sharp increase in the Real Clear Politics polling average of Trump’s disapproval ratings. The RCP average Thursday showed overall disapproval for Trump at 55.7 percent, nearly 15 points higher than his average approval rating. Trump’s disapproval rating hit an all-time high of 58.1 percent in December 2017, according to RCP

Trump is not only an evil selfish person but also very dumb.

Are we no longer talking about the 7%?

I mean it was a big part of this thread. If one were to use this thread as a measuring stick I'd have to point out that that figure could maybe possibly be incorrect.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yes, it is.

It's incredible to see the complete 180 that's been done.

Sure, you are allowed to change your mind, but to completely ignore your past statements, and pretend they were never uttered??

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Can I see your concerned posts from the past about calling out obama and Clinton for funding and arming proxy wars, regime change, mass death, and evil in Libya and Syria? Please? Oh yeah I forgot, you probably were 13 when that all happened.

My friend, Ill excuse YOU THIS TIME for the insult.

You should have looked up my OP’s before you posted this.
No one on this forum has got on Obama as much as I did over his f____ up ME policies.

I’ve got almost as many anti Obama OP’s as anti Trump. And I've called Hillary what she is numerous times, a wicked witch.

I'm for people not politicians.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Can I see your concerned posts from the past about calling out obama and Clinton for funding and arming proxy wars, regime change, mass death, and evil in Libya and Syria? Please? Oh yeah I forgot, you probably were 13 when that all happened.

My friend, Ill excuse YOU THIS TIME for the insult.

You should have looked up my OP’s before you posted this.
No one on this forum has got on Obama as much as I did over his f____ up ME policies.

I’ve got almost as many anti Obama OP’s as anti Trump. And I've called Hillary what she is numerous times, a wicked witch.

I'm for people not politicians.

Go ahead look em up. I also harangued ass hole Obama for his economic love of the rich policies and for protecting the banksters

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Exactly.

It’s one thing to change ones mind, and explain respectfully why. That’s fair. That’s more effective.

It’s another to deny the previous position AND condemn anyone that currently holds it as an inredeemable racist.

If people who hold it now are fascist racists, forever, then doesn’t that then apply to those who once held it?
a reply to: seagull

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join