It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Only 7% of Voters Back Wall Funding to End Shutdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Now, now, you know that was the [sarc]all important[/sarc] popular vote.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Popular vote = consolation prize for dummies

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Your OP reminded me of an Argentinian movie where the mob boss sends his two new hoodlums to rig a mayor election for his buddy....upon returning he beats the crap out of them and asks them why they replaced all the votes 100%, therefore ruling the election a fraud!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yzgi59

You think this is a joke? Read the OP. Trump trolling the "liberals" is worse than what Hitler did to the Jews!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

"Not even Adolf Hitler tortured his own people directly like Trump and the GOP have done in this shutdown. "

If you really believe this. I mean this as a human, go get some mental help. Not trolling, if this is your reality, you really need to click on the below link.

www.mentalhealthamerica.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So there was the Drumpf ordered Cohen to lie hoax, then the MAGA hat wearing kids disrespecting a native and some black people hoax.

And now this fake news poll hoax.

Did I miss anything?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Not even Adolf Hitler tortured his own people directly like Trump and the GOP have done in this shutdown.

I really think you don't know your history. You need to get out more methinks.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Propagandalf

A majority of people thought the world was flat.

They also thought disease was caused by bad air, and that maggots spontaneously generated from rotten meat.

Look at these polling numbers from the same poll, which are oddly missing from the OP or any other reporting on the polls:

If the only way to end the government shutdown is to do the following, would you support or oppose it? Pass a bill that that does not include funds for any type of border security, including a border wall along the United States – Mexico border (N=866)

Strongly support 6%
Somewhat support 8%
Somewhat oppose 11%
Strongly oppose 49%
Don’t know / No opinion 25%

So only 6% strongly support passing a bill that does not include funds for border security, including a border wall. Hilarious.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

(post by markovian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Omg, he’s LITERALLY Hitler!! Worse than Hitler!

You can disagree with the Wall or immigration policy, but there are credible arguments for both.

Also, the Democrats don’t cooperate with Trump and fight him tooth and nail.

Are you really so partisan that you don’t think they bear any share of responsibility?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Im not anti immigrant, but where I grew up (California) and where I live now (NYC), the additional job, housing, and social service pressures from high immigration including illegal are affecting things. Do you really think tens of millions of illegal immigrants don’t put pressure on communities?
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

edit on 23-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
51% support border wall

46% say build the wall

57% support combo physical / electronic barrier on southern wall

immigration is top 5 Issue for voters

Immigration as top 2 concerns in this poll

Americans want border wall but don't like the shut down

Misleading poll question on border wall

Specifically, Pew asks: "All in all, would you favor or oppose building a wall along the entire border with Mexico?" According to Pew, 61 percent of Americans oppose building a wall along the entire border with Mexico.

Of course, those who took the poll weren't responding to Trump's proposed wall. They were asked to respond to a proposal of a wall across the entire southern border, something no candidate has proposed. The media narrative is misleading, but Pew should have expected this result and planned against it with better, or additional, questions. If truth was the goal, Pew would be calling on the media to correct the headlines. If accurate reporting was the goal, the media wouldn't be writing these headlines in the first place.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
So there was the Drumpf ordered Cohen to lie hoax, then the MAGA hat wearing kids disrespecting a native and some black people hoax.

Did I miss anything?

Just a typo...they left off the 0 after the 7 in the 7%

(post by Willtell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Eh, set your polling station up right on the border and only poll the "voters" coming into the country.
You might get results like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Are you serious? I’m pretty sure the Nazis tortured some people in concentration camps, including doing horrendous experiments on them. Many of those people were German citizens.

Under Stalin there were people tortured in the USSR.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

There is no record of any politician torturing his own people, not even Hitler did that. That's a fact.

You're so stupid and blind as the other Trump supporters as well are, you cant even see the evil of that.

Perhaps you could take a vacation to Berlin to escape the Orange man.

Then you could sh*t on those German graves directly.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot

Did I miss anything?

I think that about does it for this week. Of course, the week is not over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join