It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covington Catholic High School / Who arranged this "attempted" false flag?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That's right. Who? Have you watched the video. I mean the real unedited one and not the one filmed as a documentary and preserved for distribution to the Mainstream USA Media. Added together along with the Diocese of Covington selling out the children as even the Chaperons couldn't believe the position as taken by the Diocese in their press release. Oh and the Chaperons. So just where were all of you? Were you your knees praying for divine intervention or hiding behind the kids? Then again, that religion whom I was baptized into has been selling out kids for decades, possibly longer. Or now; this is where its gets juicy. Were these kids or that school being stalked for days weeks or months? Its just all too convenient that a group of Catholic students visiting the Lincoln Memorial happen to encounter several grown up adults including a guy described as a zealot in British media who is known as Chief Ephraim Israel of The House of Israel and he and his group just happens to be in the area and shows up to harass the children. Have you noticed all of the high end camcorders being used by that group. So then the clouds separate and out of the sky comes Nathan Phillips; "The keeper of the sacred Pipe" along with his tom tom. I guess he left his pipe back home or he ran out of stuff to smoke in it. Sure seems to me that all came off on cue as directed per the script. Dang those cell phone and other media recorders.

Personally to me this reeks of a premeditated false flag for the following reasons;

1.Chaperons stood down.
2.Catholic Diocese of Covington issuing a written statement without all factual evidence along and conducted an incomplete investigation
3.The House of Israel just happens to be in the area. [Stalking children?]
4. Nathan Phillips and his group also just happens to be in the area. [Stalking children?]
5. Nathan Phillips beats his his tom tom face to face with a child. Why not in front of the House of Israel Leader.
5. MSM doesn't vet materials and several MSM outlets are still talking days later as if the kids did something wrong.

So is the FBI investigating?

Links:

www.chicagotribune.com...

www.azcentral.com...

nypost.com...

Maxine Waters "predicted" situations like this months ago.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo and added

edit on 23-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo + added

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
People get wound up over the most insignificant stories...

Who cares.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Its just my lead in for the other big one.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Who cares.

Good point.

Who cares if for profit media runs a false story about some kids, then gives the school they go to so people can start lobbing threats at them.

It's for money, and money is good for the economy, we should all just chill.

Excellent point.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think the initial video was anti-trump propaganda. If it knocked down Catholics, whites, men, pro-lifers down a few pegs, icing on the cake

IMHO the pope is not only anti-trump, he wants to make the church in his image, and getting the pro life people out of view isbokn by him. So that could explain the church’s stance

I don’t think this is a false flag, just a lot of angry liberal with overlapping agendas and the platform to direct hate

None of the group interactions should be a big deal, the big deal is the liberal hate. When you have to close your school down because of threats, that makes it a big deal

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It felt quite contrived to me from the start as well. Especially because a smirking teenager isn't any kind of news, nor being less than "respectful" to their elders.

This may be a typical tactic -- at least according to this guy: Leftist Activism 101: Get in someone’s face and then play victim for the cameras

This tactic was used against me and pro-Israel students at Cornell, and appears to have been used by an activist against a high school student in D.C.

A classic leftist/occupy activist tactic, I was warned, was to confront a target and immediately start screaming that the target was being aggressive even though that was not true. Unsuspecting people in the vicinity would not start recording the incident until there was this commotion. The videographers accompanying the provocateur also would edit the video to start when the provocateur started screaming. The target, not knowing what was about to happen, would not be prepared for it, and might even take the bait, such as in pushing the person away physically. Regardless of what the target did or didn’t do, you would have video of the innocent target being portrayed as the aggressor, and the provocateur portrayed as the victim.

It's worth being aware of at least. For bullying like this, kids are probably an easy target to get a reaction. They were probably disappointed these kids didn't respond in kind.
edit on 23-1-2019 by Boadicea because: Added excerpt

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Sorry I disagree. This was supposed to be a match to light things up. Look at the other OPS post after mine on the faked "blackface" pic of "Covington" by the Huffington Post. This entire thing is staged by MSM and others.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The media.
One small crap publication goes with a crap story based on a 30 second clip and it it suits the msm anti trump or anti trump supporters agenda the msm runs with it.
lather rinse repeat

The have been doing this for quite some time, they have just never been this bold or sloppy.
Dan Rather pioneered this garbage msm tactic.
Bryan Williams followed suit in a more bold and sloppy fashion.

This is no longer a secret nor is their agenda.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There was a story on CNN.com about an account Twitter suspended that was where the edited video originated from and was also the first to spread misinformation about the incident. It was a dummy account created specifically to cause this kind of division and turmoil. That is probably where you want to start. The incident itself isn't really much of an incident at all. That is kind of the point of why it should have never even gotten to the level of hysteria it did in the first place. However, someone certainly paid someone to make it look like it was a big deal.

If I'm playing conspiracy theorist there are three obvious culprits I'd look into first:

1) the DNC - they've done this stuff before and profiting from manufactured mayhem using identity politics is their currency of choice these days.

2) the Trump administration - perhaps this stunt was so easily exposed because that was how it was designed. This was the second major hit to the left-wing media's credibility in as many days. It also damaged the reputations of several leftist politicians and personalities who so eagerly and predictably pounced on it. Maybe that was precisely the aim?

3) the Russians - yes, it's old hat at this point -- but there is a good reason why everyone is tired of hearing about Putin and the Russians and that is because they are always stirring the pot.

My money would be on the DNC or at the very least a left-wing politician that is looking to make a bid for the White House in 2020. I think there is a reason Twitter acted so swiftly to get rid of the account in question. Then have the DNC's bed buddy CNN do a little write-up on it and suddenly it's "hey look, we're the good guys again doing our job reporting on this suspicious twitter account. It was probably all Russians. Nothing more to see here."

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Look at the other OPS post after mine on the faked "blackface" pic of "Covington" by the Huffington Post.

Fake pic? Source please. The Cov Cath "black outs" are pretty well documented.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah cause wearing black attire to a sporting event is racist......
nice try

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Fake pic? Source please. The Cov Cath "black outs" are pretty well documented.

And yet HuffPo and so many others still couldn't get it right, could they? We didn't see "blackouts" all over the news. Nope. We saw "blackface" all over the news.

Maybe you're right and "fake pic" wasn't the best word to use. But the same deceit and dishonesty is still there.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Who cares.

I care because this happened to random people and their lives are being significantly impacted for essentially being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You should care for that reason too.

The elite and powerful in our nation are right now very busy destroying random high school kids for no other reason than that they can, and they're doing it with no innocent until proven guilty assumption. If they come for those kids today, who's to say, you or I or our kids or your wife or significant other or some member of your family or mine or any other random person you care about won't end up being the target of their destruction for their amusement tomorrow?

That's why we care.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think there are Non US people setting up these type of reports to create division in the US. The US MSM just buys into it because it makes them money.

This one was said to have originated in Brazil.

I suppose the CIA office in Brazil could be behind it though.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I care because this happened to random people and their lives are being significantly impacted for essentially being in the wrong place at the wrong time..

Exactly -- thank you for saying this.

I'm becoming very weary of those who demand our compassion and concern and generosity of spirit for this injustice and that injustice and every possible "trigger" for the oh-so-delicate "snowflakes" and their hurt feelings... but then when the injustice doesn't suit their purpose, it's "who cares?"

This may be one of the most egregious examples. "Oh my God! A teenager smirked!!! So disrespectful! So rude! So obnoxious! So -- gasp! -- White privilege!!! The inhumanity!!!" Then... "Oh wait... the old dude started it? Then nevermind.... who cares?"

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Honestly wasn't even the old dude who really started it. It was the Black Hebrews.

Walk it back.

If they hadn't been harassing everyone within earshot, the kids wouldn't have been doing their pep rally thing. If they hadn't been doing their pep rally thing, there wouldn't have been a clapping, cheering, rowdy group of kids for Phillips to insert himself into so he could take advantage of the appearance of disrespect in what was really teenage rowdiness.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Rightly or wrongly, I can't give anyone the benefit of the doubt at this point. I half expect that the Black dudes and the Native dude concocted the whole thing together from the start to create a volatile situation ripe for exploitation.

I haven't checked it out, but given the multiple simultaneous protests that day, I would think it wouldn't be too hard for someone to know ahead of time who all would be protesting what, and make a plan. Or it could have been hatched that very day, once they realized they had an easy target... or at least thought they had an easy target.

And, of course, thought they had the only camera.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Look more carefully into Nathan Phillips (aka Stanard).

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Agree. About the only thing that seems to be working in this country is the Civil Court System. One kid hired a top gun attorney. I hope they go for the juggler on the MSM Media garbage. They could effectively bankrupt Buzzfeed and CNN needs to be given a bitch slap in the wallet. I hope.

BuzzFeed has started its layoffs, but it’s also talking about a merger

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Pretty scary and actually in order to save the USA it would appear to be an implementation of temporary military takeover via Martial Law needs to be pursued. They [MSM] also seem to be pushing for the Guilty until proven Innocent right and want that right reversed. I mean outright laughter and giddiness as I am no fan of Corsi or Roger Stone but really. They had everything show up except the tanks.

edit on 26-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join