It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doubling down: Covington Catholic students show up to games in blackface

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The "o" gesture is an actual meme or something from 4chan, meant to promote divisiveness.

so it is just willfull ignorance for you then?

no more from you matters now
thanks for that

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yes we know the leftists talking points.

When the first video came out iot was a big story that showed white kids trump and the wall were racist.

As we found out the video didnt tell the whole story, and the left doxxed and threatened kids while the media pushed a flase narrative agianst them, still ignoring the actual racist that went after them,

Now the left says this is a non story just being pushed by trump people.

I am looking at it from 6,000 miles away and it is a very, very small story. From the beginning. All sides here are losers, and to blow this up again and again is just a way to cover something else up.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The "o" gesture is an actual meme or something from 4chan, meant to promote divisiveness.

thanks for that

The "o" gesture is an actual meme or something from 4chan, meant to promote divisiveness. Where does it say I am willfully ignoring this idiotic behaviour?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
They are also pushing this pic of white Covington basketball players throwing up "nazi signs".

I am just dumbfounded. Clearly, most of the people pushing this narrative have never played in or spectated a sporting event. As others have stated, the "blackface" was at a blackout event where all of the fans dress in black and some take it further by donning black paint. There are also photos of the same fans doing a white out and a blue out.

As for the photo above, teammates are throwing up the "three" gesture after a made three point basket. Anyone who has watched any basketball game (high school, college or pro) will see this same gesture from players when a 3pt is made. Hell, that's how the refs signal so the scoring table knows it was three and not a two. Are all the referees some secret nazi cult?

People have truly lost their damn mind.

Steph curry does it almost every game.

and of course I can point out many many many more basketball players of all colors that regularly use that symbol when shooting or making a three.

Tell me, why are you and all of the democrats not outraged by this divisive hand signal developed by 4 chan being used by NBA atheltes?

Unless......

You are just spreading lies to smear kids that were attacked by racists, and are now receiving death threats.

Nah, that cant be the case!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

And finally, I myself can only assume that the rightists are trying to milk this non-topic the best they can, to cover up the Trump Shutdown or the Trump Not-attending of Davos, or the Trump-Jong-Un-Brolove and so on.

I think you're trying to downplay the left's bigotry. Kids are having their lives threatened over this, being accused of being racist. Hell, they can't even go to school because of all the threats of violence and in reality they didn't do anything they were accused of. But by all means, keep your head in the sand, it's pretty fitting.

I SAID that the media blows this completely out of proportion. I did not condone threats or actual attacks on anyone.

Everyone is onto you , Racist.

Dude or dudeness, you are projecting.
Refrain from personal insults, it does not make you look better.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

thanks for that

The "o" gesture is an actual meme or something from 4chan, meant to promote divisiveness. Where does it say I am willfully ignoring this idiotic behaviour?

tell more lies euro...

you are no more than a common liar

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

thanks for that

Stupid

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It's only a matter of time until the journalists pushing these fake stories to cause hate and violence are targeted themselves. It can't happen soon enough in my opinion.

How do you identify journalist pushing fake stories? Someone with a camera, microphone or cell phone?

I cover many news stories as a stringer. You gonna shoot me bro?
edit on 23-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It's not the Right that is pushing this BS, but your attempt at deflection is noted.

There are SEVERAL threads on this topic on ATS right now, this is not a thing being pushed by the "left" media alone.

This reeks like victimization, "ooooh, look at the pooor students, they are sooo being bullied right now, lets make a MOVEMENT out of this!!". By the right, of course.

all the while teens the same age across the globe are fighting in regional conflicts as child soldiers, are being traded in human trafficking rings, being abducted, murdered, raped , abused , or starving to death , or dying from life threatening illness which is easily cured/prevented in the west

but yeh lets focus on those kids in the 1st world who knew full well what they were doing and the consequences of their actions !

put your head out the trenches you are bound to get shot !

this it not news america , its pathetic bull#

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's only a matter of time until the journalists pushing these fake stories to cause hate and violence are targeted themselves. It can't happen soon enough in my opinion.

How do you identify journalist pushing fake stories? Some one with a camera?

Fair point. Our journalism is practically non existent in this country.

Though I will defend even these jerks from violence for their actions.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: olaru12

How do you identify journalist pushing fake stories? Some one with a camera?

Fair point. Our journalism is practically non existent in this country.

Though I will defend even these jerks from violence for their actions.

Do you consider yourself a journalist with your youtube channel? You do have an agenda, do you not?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Eat a # MSM.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Eat a # MSM.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

all the while teens the same age across the globe are fighting in regional conflicts as child soldiers, are being traded in human trafficking rings, being abducted, murdered, raped , abused , or starving to death , or dying from life threatening illness which is easily cured/prevented in the west

well perhaps you scots will step up and do your part for them?

but yeh lets focus on those kids in the 1st world who knew full well what they were doing and the consequences of their actions !

thanks for demonstrating that you have no idea of the facts of the events in this thread
the children in question were following direction to go to point a and wait there on a bus
there are now consequences for children following direction?

put your head out the trenches you are bound to get shot !

sounds like the voice of experience, perhaps you should take your own advice?

this it not news america , its pathetic bull#

really? then why did the msm report it as such?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

There is a huge difference in having an agenda and reporting obvious lies and taking everything out of context to fit your agenda.

They should be held liable.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
First, looking at it logically who would make a Nazi sign cheering at a B-ball game...lol It looks like someone made a 3 and they are cheering it...go figure.

BTW would it be wrong for me to wish old Kathy was the one in the wood chipper?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

Meanwhile you brush of the black racist that attacked them, and refuse to acknowledge that the "good Samaritan" Phillips lied to smear these kids, while saying the racist attacking them were telling them truths they were sheltered from in their white schools.

That's your perception and the perception that MAGA supporters are pushing. It's not my perception, based on what I've seen and read about this school and these students.

What about the blacks who were calling them incest babies and crackers, among other racist names?

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes, she is a liberal open minded woman.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
First, looking at it logically who would make a Nazi sign cheering at a B-ball game...lol It looks like someone made a 3 and they are cheering it...go figure.

If its wrong I dont wanna be right.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join