It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doubling down: Covington Catholic students show up to games in blackface

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

That's what I'm saying, that the videos that I saw that showed the kids behaving badly were removed from the web.

Wow talk about doubling down on the BS.

You are so full of SHi your eyes are brown.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

That's what I'm saying, that the videos that I saw that showed the kids behaving badly were removed from the web.

Now I know what people are thinking. My post above, that outlined sookiechachas theory was obviously me exageratting, because no one would go that far in making up a conspiracy to justify racist attacking kids and the doxxing and threats those kids received.

But I didnt, as sookiechacha admits.

Yes, he (or she) actually believe that there is a national conspiracy to bury videos that only he has seen and picked up on, and even outlets that went after these kids and still are have huried the video proof.

You see, all of the angles we have seen are lies. Only the videos he has seen tell the truth.

Can you start to see how insane cultural marxism is?

That it can warps ones mind so much to justify doxxing and attacking kids, and defending rcaist, so long as the skin colors line up correctly.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It's not a fake story, this is about public perception. It's about faking an (innocent) perception.

I've said multiple times that even if there was something said or done that I haven't seen in one of the videos, the punishment should match the offense, and I promise in every school there are young boys who say things they shouldn't. Usually this gets a mixture of detention and counselling, not having it blasted across the country with your name attached.

This is overkill even if they behaved poorly.

But the problem is, you and people who take your position are ignoring adults who did far worse and going after the kids.

Why?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

It's not a fake story, this is about public perception. It's about faking an (innocent) perception.

I've said multiple times that even if there was something said or done that I haven't seen in one of the videos, the punishment should match the offense, and I promise in every school there are young boys who say things they shouldn't. Usually this gets a mixture of detention and counselling, not having it blasted across the country with your name attached.

This is overkill even if they behaved poorly.

But the problem is, you and people who take your position are ignoring adults who did far worse and going after the kids.

Why?

Why? You know why.

Its because they are racist.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well, did you watch the whole video? Because that's really the only thing that matters. If you havent, then you're worthless here.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
It was not racist

It is *unlikely* it was intentionally racist...but black paint on a persons face is never a great idea unless it is obviously part of a halloween costume or something simply due to fairly recent history. I would say this was just a poor fashion choice.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So by this logic the military should ban face camo thats black because its racist towards the black american soldiers !

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well, I got got when searching, the top of the google page said black and white, and I included the link. In the link it does say blue and white, so I will edit that in OP.

Seems there have been a lot of editing of pages recently, and the main school page is down at the moment.

It doesn't matter. Those people will find the smallest thing in their attempt to discount the facts.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Well, did you watch the whole video? Because that's really the only thing that matters. If you havent, then you're worthless here.

His theory is that whole video has deceptive camera angles and you cant see that from different angles the kids are making gestures that prove they are racist.

But those videos have been erased from the internet in a national conspiracy, and only he remembers seeing them.

And these deleted vidoes are so devastating that the kids should understand why they are being doxxed and threatened, and this is why the racist blacks yelling at them wasnt worth discussing, nor is the drummer defending those racists.

I am not joking, this is what he actually believes.

When reality can be ignored to justify racistly attacking kids, you know we are in a dark place.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Well, I got got when searching, the top of the google page said black and white, and I included the link. In the link it does say blue and white, so I will edit that in OP.

Seems there have been a lot of editing of pages recently, and the main school page is down at the moment.

It doesn't matter. Those people will find the smallest thing in their attempt to discount the facts.

Well I hope everyone here knows I care about the facts a lot... So much so I'll admit when I've made an error, which I've done.

But many who have wrote articles based on false information haven't.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I dont think he actually believes it. I believe he is just blatantly lying because he does not care.

I mean who could possibly be that stupid at this point in the story?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I like viola music too.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
They are also pushing this pic of white Covington basketball players throwing up "nazi signs".

I am just dumbfounded. Clearly, most of the people pushing this narrative have never played in or spectated a sporting event. As others have stated, the "blackface" was at a blackout event where all of the fans dress in black and some take it further by donning black paint. There are also photos of the same fans doing a white out and a blue out.

As for the photo above, teammates are throwing up the "three" gesture after a made three point basket. Anyone who has watched any basketball game (high school, college or pro) will see this same gesture from players when a 3pt is made. Hell, that's how the refs signal so the scoring table knows it was three and not a two. Are all the referees some secret nazi cult?

People have truly lost their damn mind.
edit on 23-1-2019 by jtrenthacker because: words are hard

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Who hijacked your account?

What do you mean by that?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

And finally, I myself can only assume that the rightists are trying to milk this non-topic the best they can, to cover up the Trump Shutdown or the Trump Not-attending of Davos, or the Trump-Jong-Un-Brolove and so on.

I think you're trying to downplay the left's bigotry. Kids are having their lives threatened over this, being accused of being racist. Hell, they can't even go to school because of all the threats of violence and in reality they didn't do anything they were accused of. But by all means, keep your head in the sand, it's pretty fitting.

I SAID that the media blows this completely out of proportion. I did not condone threats or actual attacks on anyone.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
They are also pushing this pic of white Covington basketball players throwing up "nazi signs".

I am just dumbfounded. Clearly, most of the people pushing this narrative have never played in or spectated a sporting event. As others have stated, the "blackface" was at a blackout event where all of the fans dress in black and some take it further by donning black paint. There are also photos of the same fans doing a white out and a blue out.

As for the photo above, teammates are throwing up the "three" gesture after a made three point basket. Anyone who has watched any basketball game (high school, college or pro) will see this same gesture from players when a 3pt is made. Hell, that's how the refs signal so the scoring table knows it was three and not a two. Are all the referees some secret nazi cult?

People have truly lost their damn mind.

The "o" gesture is an actual meme or something from 4chan, meant to promote divisiveness.

(post by notsure1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by notsure1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Well according to kathy griffin there will be "nazis" all over march madness.

what an idiot

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It's not the Right that is pushing this BS, but your attempt at deflection is noted.

There are SEVERAL threads on this topic on ATS right now, this is not a thing being pushed by the "left" media alone.

This reeks like victimization, "ooooh, look at the pooor students, they are sooo being bullied right now, lets make a MOVEMENT out of this!!". By the right, of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join