It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, warp drives, stargates: Freedom of Information reveals Pentagon research projects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Full title is "UFOs, warp drives, stargates: Freedom of Information query reveals secret list of Pentagon research projects".. This article and the videos that are shown in the article does not surprise me in the least. If there is a possibility of some cutting edge discovery then elements in the MIC are on it like snot on a door knob as they should be. There are always doubters and debunkers who flap their lips without any real knowledge of what has and what is going on (classified) with research and tax dollars spent.

It is a fairly long article with embedded videos and IMO worth a read and watch for those who might be interested. There are 6 videos in the article

www.news.com.au... h-projects/news-story/0c1fcffd8aa60239744648eb5c56dded
edit on 727rdk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Link is broken mate!

Could not find the story either.

P

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
link

Thank you for finding a way to post the link. I have run out of options trying to get the link to work !!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Did you read those papers about "warp drives, stargates"?

You could as well call Star Trek research.

The authors were asked to speculate about the future and that is what they did.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

after all the reading I've done about "the deals" between various ET's and 'us' ... and the ET's insistence on "disclosure" within iirc 50yrs of ''application" . . . and all the 'reasons' it hasn't happened yet . . . I'm not so sure about that

IMO 'disclosure' has occurred via Hollywood and the movies! I can see how ET could be convinced that "those with the eyes to see" will realize that Everything we 'see in the movies' are actually 'replicas' of actual devices

this is how 'the sneaky mofos we call the cabal' got around the ET's "disclosure rule"

Think about it ... and then think what kind of world we'd live in is All those things began to appear in our lives?

IMHO the greatest problem facing mankind prior to the 'singularity' is what the hell we will all "do" when things like 'replicators' etc make 'work' obsolete? After all, "idle hands are the devil's own" ... meaning, people with SFA useful things to Do often start 'making trouble' just to have something "to fix"!

Human nature is a strange thing and few of us like being bored . . . but that's 'the writing on the wall' for the 'roaring '20's'

People are going to have to learn to work together and to 'enjoy themselves' doing the 'simple things in life' coz they have a lot of 'spare' time on their hands as robots do the work and things become 'almost free'!

To get a great 'living wage' in return for 20hrs a week's "work" .... what would you choose to do for 20hrs a week to help society stay 'cool'?

just mindwandering and wonder what you all think

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
congratulations
you found a news article about something that happened 7 days ago

use this and read the original source

fas.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: flashbackjack
congratulations
you found a news article about something that happened 7 days ago

use this and read the original source

fas.org...
This was already mentioned in another thread on ATS. Here's an excerpt from the FOIA released letter:

"The purpose of AATIP was to investigate foreign advanced aerospace weapon threats from the present out to the next 40 years".

We can write a lot of things about what might happen over the next 40 years including warp drive but it's unlikely we will have warp drive in that time frame, probably never, but NASA is doing some research on that so it's really no shock to see that mentioned. Warp drive and some other techs mentioned like stargates are really "pie in the sky", but there are some other technologies referenced that aren't fully developed which may advance or continue to advance over the next 40 years, like "Materials for Advanced Aerospace Platforms" which will probably be an ongoing subject of research as long as the defense department conducts research.

There's nothing really surprising in those titles. Maybe the only thing a little surprising is that they got so many papers written for only 22 million dollars which isn't much to the defense department. There is a slight surprise perhaps in the cover letter for some people such as followers of Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy, which has tried to infer that AATIP had something to do with alien spacecraft/UFO research, but I think that cover letter quote along with the research paper titles gives a clearer picture of what AATIP was really about.

I think if you were to actually read some of those "pie in the sky" papers, they would say how speculative the technology is, which we have already heard from the NASA researchers looking into warp drive for example.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

7 billion bored people.

A scary thought.

Though if we focused on the arts and sports. Things might be better.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Gotta keep the ants busy.

Nice thougts you have there. I believe the Hollywood industry is part of their plan as well to keep the masses under control.

Imagine how hard would it be for them to control kids these days if not by social media?
edit on 23/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

after all the reading I've done about "the deals" between various ET's and 'us' ... and the ET's insistence on "disclosure" within iirc 50yrs of ''application" . . . and all the 'reasons' it hasn't happened yet . . . I'm not so sure about that

IMO 'disclosure' has occurred via Hollywood and the movies! I can see how ET could be convinced that "those with the eyes to see" will realize that Everything we 'see in the movies' are actually 'replicas' of actual devices

this is how 'the sneaky mofos we call the cabal' got around the ET's "disclosure rule"

Think about it ... and then think what kind of world we'd live in is All those things began to appear in our lives?

IMHO the greatest problem facing mankind prior to the 'singularity' is what the hell we will all "do" when things like 'replicators' etc make 'work' obsolete? After all, "idle hands are the devil's own" ... meaning, people with SFA useful things to Do often start 'making trouble' just to have something "to fix"!

Human nature is a strange thing and few of us like being bored . . . but that's 'the writing on the wall' for the 'roaring '20's'

People are going to have to learn to work together and to 'enjoy themselves' doing the 'simple things in life' coz they have a lot of 'spare' time on their hands as robots do the work and things become 'almost free'!

To get a great 'living wage' in return for 20hrs a week's "work" .... what would you choose to do for 20hrs a week to help society stay 'cool'?

just mindwandering and wonder what you all think

This all day long...eyes wide open..excellent….the Movie 2012 was their master deception because they agreed under duress to tell humanity about the incoming Catastrophe which is depicted in the Movie/PSy-Op called 2012 and which is arriving on or around 2021....yes reverse the last 2 numbers of the title and you get the real date of arrival...2021...TPTB know transmissions are monitored so they make movies and represent them to Sacefaring Humanity as true broadcasts to the EARTHS POPULATION as if we all knew what they were really doing all the time...really people think the movie 2012 is fiction and Star Trek are fiction while TOTB have represented these shows as OFFICIAL TRUE DISCLOSURE and as if WE ALL ACCEPT AND ENDORSE THAT and anything they say on behalf of us after these disclosures....the off-world people are being conned into thinking the Earths population is in 100% AGREEMENT with TPTB....its a mass deception.

edit on 23-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

haha! Good to see someone gets it!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Nice thougts you have there. I believe the Hollywood industry is part of their plan as well to keep the masses under control.

Imagine how hard would it be for them to control kids these days if not by social media?

Indeed! While right now such a 'problem' seems somewhere between absurd and highly unlikely It's not the first time in history that "idle masses with nought to do" Revolt!

And some will say they "are Revolting, the 'elites' have already said that they they *are indeed* revolting!

top topics

join