It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut

And there have been no convictions connected to the election and russia

pretend all you like there is not there there as quoted from one of the jackasses that arranged the illegal fishing expediton

Firstly, an admission of guilt is an automatic conviction. Most plea deals are admissions of guilt in the hope of a reduction in sentence.

George Papadopolous has pled guilty and been sentenced.
Paul Mannafort has been convicted. He is still awaiting trial on some matters.
Rick Gates is currently seeking a plea deal (he has pled guilty).
Michael Flynn has pled guilty.
Richard Pinedo has pled guilty and been sentenced.
Alex van der Zwaan has pled guilty and been sentenced.
Michael Cohen has pled guilty and has been sentenced.
Sam Patten has a plea deal with Mueller.

All these cases are for specific crimes encompassed within, and associated to, Mueller's brief, and are directly connected to the election and Russia.

You are simply full of crap
None of those crimes have anything to do with the election or russia
You simply wish they were
We do not do guilt by association here in the usa
You may in whatever nation you live in today

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

You got some other evidence?

Yeah didnt think so.

The judiciary are still investigating, and have been for ages, so someone must have some evidence (oh, and there have been some convictions as outcome of the investigations, so there's that).

Someone sticking their head in the sand and saying "it isn't happening" just makes them look silly.

Some posting about "convictions" is silly. No one has been convicted of anything that has to do with russia and the election. Only those wishing to muddy the water pretend "convictions" from the russia investigation have happened.
So are you uninformed or disingenuous?

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far - Vox

Been following this pretty close and your link has nothing to do with Trump's russia collusion. Most of the stuff found on these guys was from Pre-trump running. The Lies they told to protect themselves were within Trumps presidency, but most were unrelated to Trump collusion. I never even saw anything in Cohen's statements that showed Trump or his staff was colluding with Russia, Trump had an ongoing possible business deal over there in the beginning, but that was with some banks and businesses, it was dropped before he became president.

I sure hope you are capable of reading this stuff and sorting out crap from fiction. I hope you don't believe what you are spewing. I don't even like people with big heads and personalities like Trump but like I did with Obama in his first six years, I am going to seek the truth about things instead of watching people twist things. In the first six years of Obama's rein I supported him. Sure, I found out in the end that he was screwing the American people over with his Obamacare and in the end he shoved some laws through I definitely did not like. But till I saw how he was not doing what was best for Americans, I supported him. I support our president now, I respect the man in the job. But personally I think Trump is a big mouth and wish he would shut up.

Mueller's investigation is into Russian interference in the 2016 election process.

The suggestion that it is about Trump's collusion accusation is just the way that it has been spun.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

And there have been no convictions connected to the election and russia

pretend all you like there is not there there as quoted from one of the jackasses that arranged the illegal fishing expediton

Firstly, an admission of guilt is an automatic conviction. Most plea deals are admissions of guilt in the hope of a reduction in sentence.

George Papadopolous has pled guilty and been sentenced.
Paul Mannafort has been convicted. He is still awaiting trial on some matters.
Rick Gates is currently seeking a plea deal (he has pled guilty).
Michael Flynn has pled guilty.
Richard Pinedo has pled guilty and been sentenced.
Alex van der Zwaan has pled guilty and been sentenced.
Michael Cohen has pled guilty and has been sentenced.
Sam Patten has a plea deal with Mueller.

All these cases are for specific crimes encompassed within, and associated to, Mueller's brief, and are directly connected to the election and Russia.

You are simply full of crap
None of those crimes have anything to do with the election or russia
You simply wish they were
We do not do guilt by association here in the usa
You may in whatever nation you live in today

Cohen pled guilty to, using money to pay off sex workers, that he accounted, to Trump corporation and in the campaign finance records, to be campaign expenses. It was one of the eight charges for which he was sentenced.

Cohen has also pled guilty to lying before Congress in regard to Trump's business involvement with Russian state and business representatives during the 2016 campaign.

After sentencing (when he had nothing to gain from the admission), Cohen said that Trump asked him to lie before congress and deny that he had dealings with Russian businessmen regarding the Trump Tower project proposed for Moscow. He has not been charged for this yet as the no charges specific to Trump himself, have been laid.

In summary, separate but direct links to Russia and Trump's campaign.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You should look up the fec and research what they do

They got Cohen for tax and taxi crimes and forced him to plea to other crap to save face
He would have plead to killing kennedy

And you have the stones to call out "spin"
How cute

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You should look up the fec and research what they do

They got Cohen for tax and taxi crimes and forced him to plea to other crap to save face
He would have plead to killing kennedy

And you have the stones to call out "spin"
How cute

Cohen's Sentencing Memorandum submitted by Mueller.

The Tax and Taxi Badge stuff was not applicable to Mueller's brief. It isn't mentioned in this document.

Neither the FBI, nor the FEC convict anyone, that is the job of the judiciary.

Sentencing only occurs after conviction. Cohen has pled guilty and been convicted of lying to Congress about Trump's business dealings in Russia during the 2016 election run-up.

Just because Cohen was also convicted of other crimes does not mean he has not been convicted of this.

Cohen could have confessed to killing Kennedy but since there would be no proof to back up the confession, it would not form the basis if a conviction.

Every apologist, like yourself, keeps looking the other way at irrelevancies and ignoring that there has to be physical evidence, a reasonable scenario of the event, witnesses and motivation to act criminally before a criminal conviction is given. And that determination of guilt or innocence is weighed by a jury, unless the accused confesses. The judge directs the jury during the trial and if the accused is found guilty, may pass sentence within the relevant legal guidelines.

They just don't make guesses. The general rule is innocent until proven guilty!

Criminal Procedure - Legal Information Institute

edit on 23/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Your so full of crap i can smell it through the screen.
He plead.
Thee is no trial.
That is why the lying and campaign finance violation were tacked on.
MOST campaign finance violations result in fines see Obama, Barak for example.
"Lying" to the fbi can be whatever they like it to be.
You have a "scarlet" painted car and tell the fbi its red and you have lied.
Its a crap charge tacked on to save face fr an unfruitfull investigation.

Hold your breath tho the msm wil tell you its right around the corner.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join