It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: chr0naut

sorry to chime in but... influence?

How did the Russians influence millions of Americans to vote one way or another... with their poorly designed half dozen memes that had more religious over tones than anything?

Did they rig machines and change poll numbers?

Technically, every single person involved in a election is trying to 'influence' the outcome, i mean, they're trying to win or they're trying to get their team in the winners box.

Also, I'm sure Israel, China, Venezuela were all doing what they could to 'influence' the election too - but for some reason we don't give to hoots about them.

The reason Russian influence is such a nasty taste, is because its happened for yonks and no one seemed to care.
Its only a big problem when the 'elite' Democrats were beaten by an outsider... now all of a sudden, Russia Influence is a massive deal and entire political systems need to be upturned.

the catch but?

The Democrats were using Russian influence deliberately to try and win, then when they lost they portrayed their own 'efforts' as illegal influencing to try and oust the legitimate winner.

Its so dirty and twisted that its showed me 1 indisputable fact

Russian Influence is insignificant compared to the corruption and deceit coming from the Ultra Democratic Left to try and oust a President.

The Russians hacked the DNC and openly admitted that they preferred Trump to Clinton.

If anyone stood to profit from the Russian actions it was the Trump campaign.

I don't understand how you could see the situation as its direct inverse?

No profit to be had with the uranium one deal?

There was some profit made, but no evidence of wrongdoing came to light after three years of investigation.

It was also five years before the 2016 campaign.

Oh, wait, wouldn't that be one party dishing 'made-up' dirt on another party to the FBI? Whoops!

And what about Obama's birth certificate. Which of the two parties was behind that?

edit on 23/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm getting really sick of all these "bombshells", without indictments.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Good thread. Thanks. Hopefully something will happen to her.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I thought the FBI was supposed to investigate potential wrongdoing at a national level?

And yet every time somebody points out new information we get the regulars crying "another Clinton bashing thread?". So which is it?

Oh, sorry. You mean you thought they were supposed to investigate potential Republican wrongdoing? My bad...

edit on 23-1-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You got some other evidence?

Yeah didnt think so.

The judiciary are still investigating, and have been for ages, so someone must have some evidence (oh, and there have been some convictions as outcome of the investigations, so there's that).

Oh yes, some taxi medallion crimes. Truly the work of Russian megaminds...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Yeah didnt think so.

The judiciary are still investigating, and have been for ages, so someone must have some evidence (oh, and there have been some convictions as outcome of the investigations, so there's that).

Someone sticking their head in the sand and saying "it isn't happening" just makes them look silly.

Some posting about "convictions" is silly. No one has been convicted of anything that has to do with russia and the election. Only those wishing to muddy the water pretend "convictions" from the russia investigation have happened.
So are you uninformed or disingenuous?

edit on 23/1/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The fbi has pocedures they must follow.

Continually breaking those procedures to chat with one political party spreading dirt on another is not supposed to happen.

But hey, I guess no problem now if trump sends his people to continual push unverified rumors about all of the dems.

Get those spies and wiretaps ready, ammirite?

However, the Hillary stuff isn't as much of a clear and present danger to the Constitutional Republic as other cases, so the priority would reflect that.

LMAO, you watch way too much cnn.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yeah didnt think so.

Someone sticking their head in the sand and saying "it isn't happening" just makes them look silly.

Some posting about "convictions" is silly. No one has been convicted of anything that has to do with russia and the election. Only those wishing to muddy the water pretend "convictions" from the russia investigation have happened.

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far - Vox

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Grambler

The fbi has pocedures they must follow.

Continually breaking those procedures to chat with one political party spreading dirt on another is not supposed to happen.

But hey, I guess no problem now if trump sends his people to continual push unverified rumors about all of the dems.

Get those spies and wiretaps ready, ammirite?

However, the Hillary stuff isn't as much of a clear and present danger to the Constitutional Republic as other cases, so the priority would reflect that.

LMAO, you watch way too much cnn.

I don't watch CNN or Fox News. I can barely stand the partisan eternal 'commentary' of opinions which is the American News Media.

I'd much rather the factual un-'analysed to death' reportage of several of the international news outfits, such as Reuters (among a few others).

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Do you even read the crap you post?

It’s a sprawling set of allegations, encompassing both election interference charges against overseas Russians, and various other crimes by American Trump advisers. However, Mueller hasn’t yet alleged any crimes directly connecting the two — that is, alleging that Trump advisers conspired with Russian officials to impact the election.

Like I posted no one convicted with anything to do with russia and the election.
Since it does not fit you agenda You choose to ignore it.
typical

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Yeah didnt think so.

Oh yes, some taxi medallion crimes. Truly the work of Russian megaminds...

Is that what you think is happening?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Do you even read the crap you post?

It’s a sprawling set of allegations, encompassing both election interference charges against overseas Russians, and various other crimes by American Trump advisers. However, Mueller hasn’t yet alleged any crimes directly connecting the two — that is, alleging that Trump advisers conspired with Russian officials to impact the election.

Like I posted no one convicted with anything to do with russia and the election.
Since it does not fit you agenda You choose to ignore it.
typical

Bait and switch, much?

Mueller's brief is an investigation into "Russian Interference with the 2016 Presidential Election". The investigation isn't into Trump or into collusion, they are incidental to the discoveries of the investigation.

And, there have been indictments and convictions as consequence of the investigation.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And there have been no convictions connected to the election and russia

pretend all you like there is not there there as quoted from one of the jackasses that arranged the illegal fishing expediton

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

And there have been no convictions connected to the election and russia

pretend all you like there is not there there as quoted from one of the jackasses that arranged the illegal fishing expediton

Firstly, an admission of guilt is an automatic conviction. Most plea deals are admissions of guilt in the hope of a reduction in sentence.

George Papadopolous has pled guilty and been sentenced.
Paul Mannafort has been convicted. He is still awaiting trial on some matters.
Rick Gates is currently seeking a plea deal (he has pled guilty).
Michael Flynn has pled guilty.
Richard Pinedo has pled guilty and been sentenced.
Alex van der Zwaan has pled guilty and been sentenced.
Michael Cohen has pled guilty and has been sentenced.
Sam Patten has a plea deal with Mueller.

All these cases are for specific crimes encompassed within, and associated to, Mueller's brief, and are directly connected to the election and Russia.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When Hillary was Flotus, she ordered the FBI to send her files on 900 folks...1st answer was no, but then the files were delivered.

Even after found out, she didnt return them for months. Nobody did a thing. She wasnt even a govt employee.

20 years later...Benghazi. Server & Comey....she walks.

Even now a sitting President has to play defense all day long while her evil buddies stage a coup on tv.

a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 1/23/2019 by FrostyFlakes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh please, if Cohen gets three years in prison from a guy who has been hunting dirt on Trump for two years, then Cohen has no dirt on Trump.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

edit on 1/23/2019 by FrostyFlakes because: Taxi medallion mafia king

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrostyFlakes
Oh please, if Cohen gets three years in prison from a guy who has been hunting dirt on Trump for two years, then Cohen has no dirt on Trump.

There was a list. It wasn't just about one aspect of one trial.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah didnt think so.

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far - Vox

Been following this pretty close and your link has nothing to do with Trump's russia collusion. Most of the stuff found on these guys was from Pre-trump running. The Lies they told to protect themselves were within Trumps presidency, but most were unrelated to Trump collusion. I never even saw anything in Cohen's statements that showed Trump or his staff was colluding with Russia, Trump had an ongoing possible business deal over there in the beginning, but that was with some banks and businesses, it was dropped before he became president.

I sure hope you are capable of reading this stuff and sorting out crap from fiction. I hope you don't believe what you are spewing. I don't even like people with big heads and personalities like Trump but like I did with Obama in his first six years, I am going to seek the truth about things instead of watching people twist things. In the first six years of Obama's rein I supported him. Sure, I found out in the end that he was screwing the American people over with his Obamacare and in the end he shoved some laws through I definitely did not like. But till I saw how he was not doing what was best for Americans, I supported him. I support our president now, I respect the man in the job. But personally I think Trump is a big mouth and wish he would shut up.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

There was a list. It wasn't just about one aspect of one trial.

zi lizt

there always muzt be zi liztz

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join