It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton machine flooded the FBI with Trump-Russia dirt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought the FBI was supposed to investigate potential wrongdoing at a national level?

Then, when they have strong enough evidence to make a case, it goes to court to be tried and the accused are either acquitted or convicted.

If the evidence is not strong enough, it doesn't go to court.

Even if the evidence is strong, but the court rules to acquit, the accused does not get prosecuted and cannot be re-tried on the basis of the same evidence and accusations because legislation to prevent double-jeopardy (i.e: you can't keep rehashing the same dead accusations).

Depends on the political party here.

For instance, if you do not have any evidence at all, however you need to get a Democrat into the Presidency, you just make crap up, keep pushing it until some sympathetic Democrats in the higher ranks of the intelligence agency want to run with it, then (just a for instance) they can take fake intel from Russian spies bought through a foreign national that everyone was told is uncollaborated, use your office to sign off on it, bring it before a FISA judge and use it to spy on your political opponent.

You can then use whatever you found (or didn't find) to build up a big enough case to appoint a special counsel to look into the matter for years and years, spending an unlimited amount of money to try everything you can to overturn an election if you don't like the results.

The other political party is not allowed to do that.

Hope I helped you with your understanding of American politics.

It's complicated right now, but we're trying to sort it out.

So stay tuned...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The fbi has pocedures they must follow.

Continually breaking those procedures to chat with one political party spreading dirt on another is not supposed to happen.

But hey, I guess no problem now if trump sends his people to continual push unverified rumors about all of the dems.

Get those spies and wiretaps ready, ammirite?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Another Clinton bashing thread? Just because she was baiting the hook with suckers doesn't mean she is legally accountable for someone taking the bait. She is a lawyer, and the ex-presidents old lady, nothing will come of this. She is not touchable under present policy.

say, what?

she was running for President and was deliberately flooding fake information to LAW ENFORCEMENT on her opponent to rig the election. and she was using international spies and intel to do it..

That's exactly what the left are accusing Trump of doing..

She is not touchable under present policy

mind blown...

edit on 22/1/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I thought the FBI was supposed to investigate potential wrongdoing at a national level?

Then, when they have strong enough evidence to make a case, it goes to court to be tried and the accused are either acquitted or convicted.

If the evidence is not strong enough, it doesn't go to court.

Even if the evidence is strong, but the court rules to acquit, the accused does not get prosecuted and cannot be re-tried on the basis of the same evidence and accusations because legislation to prevent double-jeopardy (i.e: you can't keep rehashing the same dead accusations).

Depends on the political party here.

For instance, if you do not have any evidence at all, however you need to get a Democrat into the Presidency, you just make crap up, keep pushing it until some sympathetic Democrats in the higher ranks of the intelligence agency want to run with it, then (just a for instance) they can take fake intel from Russian spies bought through a foreign national that everyone was told is uncollaborated, use your office to sign off on it, bring it before a FISA judge and use it to spy on your political opponent.

You can then use whatever you found (or didn't find) to build up a big enough case to appoint a special counsel to look into the matter for years and years, spending an unlimited amount of money to try everything you can to overturn an election if you don't like the results.

The other political party is not allowed to do that.

Hope I helped you with your understanding of American politics.

It's complicated right now, but we're trying to sort it out.

So stay tuned...

So, you are suggesting that there was no Russian influence in the 2016 election process?

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pentagon, the CIA, the FBI, Homeland Security, the NSA, the Treasury, the House Intelligence Committee, the Senate Intelligence Committee, the Attorney General, the previous President and even the Russians themselves were all making it up. Only Trump is telling the truth. Yeah, right.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Making what up?
That some russians bought 100k worth of facebook ads?
Yep they did.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Continually breaking those procedures to chat with one political party spreading dirt on another is not supposed to happen.

But hey, I guess no problem now if trump sends his people to continual push unverified rumors about all of the dems.

As far as I know, the Hillary campaign is also still under investigation.

However, the Hillary stuff isn't as much of a clear and present danger to the Constitutional Republic as other cases, so the priority would reflect that.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: rickymouse
Another Clinton bashing thread? Just because she was baiting the hook with suckers doesn't mean she is legally accountable for someone taking the bait. She is a lawyer, and the ex-presidents old lady, nothing will come of this. She is not touchable under present policy.

say, what?

she was running for President and was deliberately flooding fake information to LAW ENFORCEMENT on her opponent to rig the election. and she was using international spies and intel to do it..

That's exactly what the left are accusing Trump of doing..

She is not touchable under present policy

mind blown...

We need to change the rules to not protect the past presidents and their wives if they get crooked. Actually the Clintons were always crooked, but now they are protected. I do not like Hillary at all, I just know that bashing her is not going to get us anywhere anymore, it did help when people did it before the election though, but now it is just water under the bridge unless someone can figure a way to change the policies in place. Trump won't change the policies because these policies will protect him after he is done too. That is why Democrats want to impeach him, so he has no protection after out of office. They never want to have a businessman ever run again, they want their own politicians hand picked by their elite group to run. The Democrats will never allow even their own Democratic supporting businessmen to run for president. They want control and will not give it to anyone who is not of their kind.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

sorry to chime in but... influence?

How did the Russians influence millions of Americans to vote one way or another... with their poorly designed half dozen memes that had more religious over tones than anything?

Did they rig machines and change poll numbers?

Technically, every single person involved in a election is trying to 'influence' the outcome, i mean, they're trying to win or they're trying to get their team in the winners box.

Also, I'm sure Israel, China, Venezuela were all doing what they could to 'influence' the election too - but for some reason we don't give to hoots about them.

The reason Russian influence is such a nasty taste, is because its happened for yonks and no one seemed to care.
Its only a big problem when the 'elite' Democrats were beaten by an outsider... now all of a sudden, Russia Influence is a massive deal and entire political systems need to be upturned.

the catch but?

The Democrats were using Russian influence deliberately to try and win, then when they lost they portrayed their own 'efforts' as illegal influencing to try and oust the legitimate winner.

Its so dirty and twisted that its showed me 1 indisputable fact

Russian Influence is insignificant compared to the corruption and deceit coming from the Ultra Democratic Left to try and oust a President.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

phew, glad I misunderstood you!... i always though you had more sense than how i interpreted the original post..

thanks!

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Making what up?
That some russians bought 100k worth of facebook ads?
Yep they did.

So, they stopped at that?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

As far as I know, the Hillary campaign is also still under investigation.

However, the Hillary stuff isn't as much of a clear and present danger to the Constitutional Republic as other cases, so the priority would reflect that.

Sweet.

Cant wait fir you to cheer fir trump paying foreign spies to make up rumors so the FBI can spy on democrats

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

They had to get that crap dossier in somehow.
No fisa wsrrant without it, so said mccabe.
The whole investigation is bs.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You got some other evidence?

Yeah didnt think so.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

phew, glad I misunderstood you!... i always though you had more sense than how i interpreted the original post..

thanks!

I really suck at doing sarcasm. I can't get it so people understand it is sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

How did the Russians influence millions of Americans to vote one way or another... with their poorly designed half dozen memes that had more religious over tones than anything?

Technically, every single person involved in a election is trying to 'influence' the outcome, i mean, they're trying to win or they're trying to get their team in the winners box.

Also, I'm sure Israel, China, Venezuela were all doing what they could to 'influence' the election too - but for some reason we don't give to hoots about them.

The reason Russian influence is such a nasty taste, is because its happened for yonks and no one seemed to care.
Its only a big problem when the 'elite' Democrats were beaten by an outsider... now all of a sudden, Russia Influence is a massive deal and entire political systems need to be upturned.

the catch but?

The Democrats were using Russian influence deliberately to try and win, then when they lost they portrayed their own 'efforts' as illegal influencing to try and oust the legitimate winner.

Russian Influence is insignificant compared to the corruption and deceit coming from the Ultra Democratic Left to try and oust a President.

The Russians hacked the DNC and openly admitted that they preferred Trump to Clinton.

If anyone stood to profit from the Russian actions it was the Trump campaign.

I don't understand how you could see the situation as its direct inverse?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You got some other evidence?

Yeah didnt think so.

The judiciary are still investigating, and have been for ages, so someone must have some evidence (oh, and there have been some convictions as outcome of the investigations, so there's that).

Someone sticking their head in the sand and saying "it isn't happening" just makes them look silly.

edit on 22/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Dems like hiallry and feinstein helped china with policies all of the time.

China hacks us worse than russia.

Feinstein even employed a chinese spy for ten years.

So cue trump paying for some oppo research, and away we go spying on all dems as agents of china!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

the catch but?

The Russians hacked the DNC and openly admitted that they preferred Trump to Clinton.

No profit to be had with the uranium one deal?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Of course they preferred Trump, most of America and any sane country preferred Trump.
Clinton was just an extension of Obama, that meant Syria, Libya, Iraq moving forward.

Trump always said its betters to talk to your enemies and work out deals/peace - something Clinton and Obama didnt believe in.

Also, the only proof we have of Russia Hacking the DNC is the CIA's intel saying the Russians left hallmarks in the code.
But, Edward Snowden educated us that the CIA had many tools at its disposal to hack anyone then leave crumbs identifying another state actor.

Finally, the transfer rates of the data stolen from the DNC match a USB Transfer and not a WAN attack.. and not just by a little bit, but by a huge margin.

I'm not sure how Trumps benefited.. Personally he's lost a fortune. His personal reputation and image in America has been destroyed by a corrupt and complicit media. He's a 72yr old Billionaire - its the time of his life where most retire and live out their dreams on a deserted island.

Sorry fellow k one w one from the land of the long white cloud.. but the reality is very different from what TVNZ is telling you

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

No proof (other than the phony FBI BS) of Russians hacking the DNC.

You know the FBI never actually got the computer right ?

:::They used this system to make the "determination":::
🤣

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join