It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA kids go into the woodchipper’: Disney producer tweets violent threat against Covington boys

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Once that can of worms is opened the left will have opened a can of whoop ass they will absolutely not be able to contain. God bless the Constitution as it is our holy grail of which the left consistently attacks. Praise the Lord and Pass the ammo!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Denial, its not just a river in Egypt.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
You have a good point but the very obvious double standard by certain MSM outlets is astounding. Just actually leaves you speechless. There are no words for this blatant act of social manipulation.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You sound delusional
a reply to: TonyS

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I must be in good company. Several area High Schools have cancelled student trips to DC because of the problems with violence in the area and the potential for conflict. They went to the State Capital instead!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
After threatening and suggesting death towards KIDS, I think its time to stop listening to liberal lies and propaganda. You people are nazis, and you have your place in hell. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

he won't, and we all know why

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I dont think this guy should be arrested, did someone say that?

Funny you have a laugh about this and people that are appaled by what this guy tweeted,

Of course I have a laugh with you Free Speech Neighborhood Watch Twitters in your Brave New Future with gated (online) communities and Purges "for the kids!".

Find a Q thread to call for his life to be ruined and leave the kids out of this? He already deleted his post and excused himself the moment our OP started this thread. You really need a bonfire for a repentant sinner or what?

Have a match! Who am I to stand in the way of our Spanish Inquisition.

edit on 25-1-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Extorris
a reply to: Grambler

Until Joe public stops treating everything they don't like on twitter or Instagram as a national crisis, it is only going to get worse.

"Joe Public" is less the problem than 'Joe MSM'.

Until 'Joe MSM' STOPS using anonymous, confirmation-biased, tweets as sources for stories without doing ANY checking or journalistic research before printing/broadcasting...it is only goin g to get worse.

You don't have heart disease at 30 because you eat Big Macs every morning for breakfast, but because McDonalds sells Big Macs?

OK.

IF you choose to eat a Big Mac for breakfast...you DON'T have a choice about accepting the calories.
IF you choose to watch MSM...you DO have a choice about accepting a story's validity.

A) Few "watch" anymore
B) Whatever your reaction is you are paying for the news and encouraging more of it. Whether it is a neilson survey or a google analytics click pay scheme, it is the public attention that feeds the beast.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Rwnjs can sure dish it out but become the biggest snowflakes ever when the tables are turned. Grow up snowflakes. a reply to: notsure1

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join