It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA kids go into the woodchipper’: Disney producer tweets violent threat against Covington boys

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
where are all the leftovers? did they get a bat signal to run away from this thread?

Oh if there is any deliberate confusion surrounding a topic, you'll get paragraphs and paragraphs, link upon link from some. You know, those overly verbose posts, no one reads because we've read those links in context a dozen times in countering their stance.

But should the story be complete, you'll only get a rare few posts from 1, 2, cha cha cha.. somehow trying to twist the narrative. Failing, but there, nonetheless.

Remember it is the staunch face of truth, that scares the hidden face of obscurity.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

That, and the fact he is not even a Vietnam vet. He was a fridge tech, station in the US.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Please post to all Facebook and media you can

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
How the # have you guys not rounded up all these pedo producers that work for Disney and shot them yet?

They ruined StarWars. I don't care that this producer more than likely likes his kids woodchipped before he feels them up but they absolutely #ed StarWars up.
They ruined a lot of things. They took Disney from
The innocent Blue Fairy in pinocchio to that creepy pedo character in whatever movie I don’t remember the stupid name. It’s really too bad they destroyed the purity and innocence. No more Old Yeller right.
edit on 23-1-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There was no Twitter ban? If anyone should be put in the penalty box, its this guy. Just disagreeing with the left will get you booted from twitter but as a left wing whack job, you can call for the murder of a child and no consequences?

Kathy the Head Chopper
Jack the Wood Chipper

It sounds like they are lining up the 4th Reich leaders on the left..

Again, these people are going to get someone killed and once that happens I think there will be a lot of back and forth.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Is something finally happening to the good people on the Left that frequent this site?

The lack of responses, is it becaue some finally see how the left operates and are as discusted by it, like everyone should be?

Or are they just waiting for the propaganda talking points from the MSM to counter the truth and bury their heads in the sand again?

One can hope

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Is something finally happening to the good people on the Left that frequent this site?

The lack of responses, is it becaue some finally see how the left operates and are as discusted by it, like everyone should be?

Or are they just waiting for the propaganda talking points from the MSM to counter the truth and bury their heads in the sand again?

One can hope

It will be ignore this story, and then act like it never happened, as always.

Tomorrow (maybe even today) they will go back to telling us how supporting the wall is racist, and we should trust the media when the attack trump 24/7.

Same as it ever was.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And yet I still see you, showing them the respect they seldom show you. Turning the other cheek almost each time.. You have my utmost respect in the way you interact with people on here.

If it would be my way, everybody on here would be blind

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wonder if the left supports abortion of Trump supporters babies?

they support the death of them as teenagers . so I bet they would change their tune on abortion for these maga babies.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

This is along the lines of pizzagate, they get off on this #. Harming children.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Whata sick leftist that guy is. Utterly despicable.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I wonder if the left supports abortion of Trump supporters babies?

they support the death of them as teenagers . so I bet they would change their tune on abortion for these maga babies.

Post birth abortion is the final frontier of the abortionists agenda.. Wood chipper Jack is just a bit more outspoken about it..

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Grambler, I constantly hear the argument from the left that, people on the right do this kind of thing too. Yet, I have never seen people on the right do stuff this terrible, especially this frequently. I mean these people go bananas over an O.k. hand gesture and all the MSM reports on it. If people on the right were doing this too, wouldn't MSM be plastering this all over the news?

So my question is, have you seen any examples from someone high up on the right demonstrating behavior like this?

Can anyone out there in ATS-land give me an example of a right wing celebrity showing kids who support the left being gruesomely murdered in a similar fashion?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke

Can anyone out there in ATS-land give me an example of a right wing celebrity showing kids who support the left being gruesomely murdered in a similar fashion?

Expect crickets on that. At this time the LEFT are morally bankrupt on all levels.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Brilliant!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Yeah, where are the sookiesillywilltelldeluvians? Also, not a single sound out of a certain guy. Very telling.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The producer of Twilight came up with this? twilight is more deserving of the woodchipper, this is how to lose your job 101.

When you work for such a such a high profile IP like disney you can't make silly mistakes like-what am I talking about Disney is putting Star Wars through a woodchipper.

It's good to see Walt Disneys' legacy still lives on, given he was a unrepentant anti-semetic and all.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The producer of Twilight came up with this? twilight is more deserving of the woodchipper, this is how to lose your job 101.

When you work for such a such a high profile IP like disney you can't make silly mistakes like-what am I talking about Disney is putting Star Wars through a woodchipper.

It's good to see Walt Disneys' legacy still lives on, given he was a unrepentant anti-semetic and all.

James Gunn was fired from Disney. I hope they do the same in this case.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You people disgust me. The unhinged fanatical left and their cultish followers have, as usual, gone 20 steps too far. Damn subversive radical trash.

Absolute repulsion. You are terrible people and should be ashamed of yourselves. Although given your morals, behavior and aversion to fact/reason/logic we all know better than that.

For the left
edit on 1/23/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

agreed!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join