It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAGA kids go into the woodchipper’: Disney producer tweets violent threat against Covington boys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've always respected other peoples opinions. I can really truely find a lot of areas that i agree with just about every person ive met. We're all in this together, we all just want a decent life, to be happy you know?

But the way things are heading, im beggining to feel a real hatred for leftist ideology and those that spout it, and i really hate that. I dont want that.

Sorry, its late im tired, and a little buzzed. And sad. Im sad fot my country, and what it has become.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is F@#$ing outrageous. This goes beyond a simple opinion. But lets just sit here and complain because that will change everything while these dangerous people continue to ruin whats left of our country/society.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
He will probably say it was a joke .... but he should be fired and black listed .
How will Disney handle this one? Probably let it slide and nothing will happen. At least not from Disney.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Those kids made him act like that. The kids should be drawn and quartered for making him talk like that.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I am sure the usual anti-Trumpers will be around to this thread soon enough to condemn this deranged psychopath.

You know, like any reasonable person would when someone threatened to brutally murder children...

Not seeing any around though. Strange.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I must be missing something, because I still don't understand why the MSM and ATS thinks a guy banging a drum in front of a teenager wearing a MAGA hat, is newsworthy at all...let alone deserving of the many hours of attention this is getting.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wow that’s pretty low for Disney to go. How disappointing. Walt must have rolled .....

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I must be missing something, because I still don't understand why the MSM and ATS thinks a guy banging a drum in front of a teenager wearing a MAGA hat, is newsworthy at all...let alone deserving of the many hours of attention this is getting.

Well, to my mind, the event in and of itself is NOT newsworthy. What is, however, is exactly just how it was initially brought to public attention. Short clips, still images, of white racist nazi kids in MAGA hats terrorising a poorly old noble native American, look how bad these trump supporters are. Boo Hissss...

Actual footage emerges, and we get to see the entire event, not anything close to how the media portrayed it.

It's not about the event, but how it was portrayed by the usual suspects, and that... That is something that deserves the spot light, in my opinion... how many angry sign waving mongoloids would have taken this at face value? How many DID... to the point of putting these kids, their families, they families livelihoods, at risk..

To ignore this, is to say it is acceptable. I say no.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
How the # have you guys not rounded up all these pedo producers that work for Disney and shot them yet?

They ruined StarWars. I don't care that this producer more than likely likes his kids woodchipped before he feels them up but they absolutely #ed StarWars up.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I am surprised that Disney has still not yet fired their own producer. Saying bad things is one things even swearing but threats are never acceptable.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Wow... that is very disturbing....

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

what an idiot - everyone knows you should always put people in the woodchipper naked . clothing can have metal fastenets , badges etc etc that can damage the blades

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

That's exactly, I mean exactly, what it is.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Fluck his apology!!! It means nothing.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The unhinged left. Never in my life time would I have thought I'd see things like this. I was raised a liberal, after spending time abroad I came back conservative. And never in a million years would I have thought that people would outright be attacked JUST for holding a different opinion.

While it happens sometimes on the right, it's far and few between. However, the left does this on a daily basis as it's their main modus operandi.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Want to see hypocrisy????

Just run a quick check on how many US based MSM news outlets are running this story.

Answer - ZERO! (Yes, this includes FOX too!)

Now, if someone, anyone, had tweeted about running Occasional Cortex through a woodchipper it would be FRONT PAGE headlines on every single MSM outlet!!

ETA - Rectum = "Insert Head Here"
edit on 1/23/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Just another reason to avoid Disney as much as possible... though it is getting tougher now a days.

the only way we can have any effect on Disney is to walk away with our dollars in our pocket.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
where are all the leftovers? did they get a bat signal to run away from this thread?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If that was this guy's idea of a joke, I don't want to know what he would take seriously. How anyone can possibly believe that such a violent idea has an iota of humor in it. That was pure hate, no humor in that violent depiction at all.

Then there is the stuff that the black people were saying to those kids. I even saw an interview with the Native American drummer out right lying about how those MAGA kids had surrounded him. It was enough of a lie that he claimed to be drumming and chanting to try and calm the situation.

IMO those kids were extremely well behaved considering how the black group and those Native Americans were trying to get to them. The real situation has been revealed, how could this low-life, ignorant producer take such a stand after the facts are now clearly evident. "Head like a hole, black as your soul, I'd rather die than give you control" are the lyrics that go through my mind when I think about how some of these far left liberals act.

None of these useful idiots will live long enough to see their communist utopia come to fruition, they will be among the first to be put up against the wall and then buried in an unmarked mass grave. I'd like to see the Disney version of the communist revolutions, I bet it would make for a fun filled magical family oriented epic. Stalin would be a big fun loving character I bet.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
where are all the leftovers? did they get a bat signal to run away from this thread?

Probably a bum rush to try and close school for them again for today as well.

Once the school finally does re-open, then it's time to call on colleges to stop admitting students from Covington Catholic.

Oh, did you know that they appeared in blackface to a school basketball game? We are going to gloss over that there has never been a sporting event for a school where some yahoos don't paint themselves in the school colors, which theirs happens to be white and black.

This isn't over till we crucify them, get the pun

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join